Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Did someone say chocolate...

Luke stood and looked at her he stumbled again. "You see vampires are like animals different venoms effect us differently, vampires of my breed have a venom that can kill every other vampire except that of our own breed and our blood has poison in it that will even kill our breed. I'm the strongest breed of vampire and so was she but since she bit me my blood would have killed her, her venom will just make me sick for a while but I'll live. No other venom can effect me, only venoms of the same or a higher breed will effect you and my breed is the highest, were know as the royal breed." He explains then he tried to walk and fell face first due to lack of balance.

...Gimme gimme gimme PLEASE

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

"Great." Elizabeth muttered darkly. "I've got a royal vampire. Damn it all." She muttered, snickering as he fell. She went over and grabbed the back of his shirt. She pulled him up to his feet again, a soft sigh leaving her lips. "Might as well get you off the street. You saved my scrawny a**, might as well do the same." She muttered, shaking her head. Today was getting odder and odder by the second.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke shook his head as she offered to help, he didn't want to be a burden. "Nnnnn-nnnn-noo I'm ffffinnne." His speech was now slurring from the venom just before BAM he passed out like a light and crashed to the ground for a third time in five minutes.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth cursed as he slipped to the ground. "I hate vampires." She muttered, slinging him over his shoulder with a grunt. She began walking, cursing at almost every step. "This... Sucks." She muttered, finally arriving at her apartment. She dumped him on the couch and settling down on a chair after removing a few of her weapons and her boots.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke just layer on Tue couch the bite on his arm was completely healed, the only motion about him was his slow soft breathing. He smiled in his sleep for the first time since his transfomation he was actually having a nice pieceful dream.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth got up after a few minutes and went into the back to change. She put her weapons away, smiling as she put on a comfortable pair of pajamas, brushed out her hair, and went back to the living rooms. She had her sword with her. She sat down on the floor crosslegged as she began to clean the blade, humming softly as she did it.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke groaned lightly as he slowly started to regain consciousness, he felt very nauseous as he finally opened his eyes. "E-Elizabeth... Bathroom." He said quickly in an urgent voice, he didnt want to blow chunks on her living room floor, she needed to tell him where the bathroom was.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth looked up as he came back into consciousness, and pointed down the hallway. "First door on the left." She replied, moving her head back down and continuing to clean the solid steel blade. "Dont make a mess, or I will stab you." She warned, not looking up at him as she continued to run the rag over the shiny steel of the sword.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke stood and ran for the bathroom, he dropped to his knees and used his hands to brace himself against the toilet and he threw up violently. When he was done he flushed the toilet and sat on the floor holding his stomach in pain, he was in to much agony to even focus enough to wipe his mouth.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth listened to him a moment before groaning and getting to her feet. What the hell was she doing? Well, aside from checking on the retching vampire in her bathroom, but it was a vampire. In her bathroom. Alive. She shook the thought away, and walked into the door. Her gaze moved down to him, her arms crossed over her chest. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked coldly, leaning on the door jam.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke looked at her. "Its that god damn venom from when the other vampire bit me, my body was getting rid of it by forcing me to vomit it up." He said a he just sat there, he lifted his hand and wiped his mouth then he dropped his hand back onto his stomach. His back was leaning against the cool, tiled wall and he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, he was still in pain.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth laughed softly. "Oh. Is that all? I thought there was something really wrong with you." She said, shaking her head. "You should be fine then." She said, moving away from the door frame. "Like I said, do not make a mess. I keep this place clean even though I'm not here half the time." She said, moving out to disappear back into the hallway. She picked up her sword from the table and took out a sharpener, running it across the blade with a smile. It was a great weapon for stabbing and decapitation.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke soon stood off the floor, he walked out towards the living room. "I appreciate your hospitality Liz but i guess i'll just head out, no need for me to be a bother to you longer than i need too." He said then he turned towards the door, he touched the door and his aura spread through out the room, his aura was sad. He opened the door and stepped out of the apartment and he slowly walked away, he felt odd, like he was leaving a part of himself behind somehow.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

"Bye... Dont run into another vampire again, I dont want to save your sorry a** again!" She called, sighing as the door shut. She went over and locked it, wondering what the hell was wrong with her. After all... He was a vampire wasn't he? How the hell could she be feeling sorry for him? She locked the door, leaning against it a moment before going over and plopping down on the couch. "Damn it all." She whispered. "Yeah... nap. Nap is good. Vampire bad." She muttered, laying down and staring at the ceiling. She shut her eyes, wondering what the hell was wrong with her.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke rushed back and knocked on her door. "Elizabeth i forgot something!!" He said as he impatiently waited for her to open her door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces