Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Next week? " Conrad thought for a moment. He didn't have much work to do and would usually spend his free time with his daughter. " Sounds fun but I think I have to stay home. Just parenting duty again " he smirked a bit. "I'm actually surprised that you didn't leave the moment you saw I had a kid. "

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Clair sighed leaning back. "Snooze you lose. You can call me whenever you want though." She ruffled his hair getting up. "I gotta be at work in 2 hours. I gotta get home and get a shower." She got dressed and winked. "Later, Stud." She left him alone in the room.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Work ?" He raised a brow a bit when she left. What kind of work requires her to be up so early? Then again, Conrad didn't care to ask even what her job was or anything like that. By the time he returned home, it was already past 3 in the morning. He didn't have to leave so early but being in the hotel all alone was quite pointless. Besides, he wanted to join Ariel and Angela for breakfast.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela was awake when he got home. She had just finished changing Ariel's diaper. She looked see Conrad come in. "Welcome back. Did you have fun?" She yawned wearing only a nightgown and robe. She looked up at him. "I'll see you at breakfast." She went to the room to sleep.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad was surprised to see Angela awake,chuckling a bit he nodded"Y-Yeah..sort of " he muttered before watching her leave. After that he was off to his own room too to rest up before day breaks

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Later that morning, Angela woke up with her alarm. She got up and tended to Ariel. After bathing and dressing the baby, She began cooking breakfast. The smell of delicious breakfast permeated the air. She set the table and then went in to wake Conrad. "Time to get up. Ariel's ready for daddy to eat with her."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad was still sleepy and only turned his back on Angela when she tried to shake him awake " Five more minutes " he grumbled tiredly.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela blinked. She walked out and back in with Ariel. She sat the girl on the bed and watched. Ariel crawled over and touched Conrad's nose. She pulled on it. "Up, dada, up."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad groaned and lightly pushed little Ariel's hand away. " No..." he mumbled as he then turned his back on her. He was used to Angela letting Ariel wake him up and somehow he has come to resist it compared to before where he'll hope out of bed so the girl wouldn't be disappointed

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Ariel teared up as he ignored her. She started crying loudly. Angela sighed and picked her up. "There, there, Ariel. Let's go eat breakfast." She carried the crying girl out of the room. She finally got Ariel calmed down and began feeding her breakfast. Once they both finished, Angela put Conrad's breakfast in the microwave and cleaned up. "Okay, let's go to Mommy's house." She left the house with Ariel going to her own.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad didn't really mean to make Ariel cry and wouldn't jolted up if he wasn't asleep. When they left, he woke up around an hour later wondering where they went to until he realized they must've gone home. May be he should pass by tonight after work. Ariel probably wanted to play more since last night he did promise her that they would today.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela smiled changing Ariel's diaper in her condo. "Attagirl." She smiled and kissed the infant's cheek. "Now, how about you run around in your walker?" She smiled putting her in the walker. She smiled watching the girl run off not even a moment after she put her in it.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad's work was pretty easy going since there wasn't much big cases in his area anymore. It seems all those shady people have fled ever since he brought an end to that drug cartel. He planned on visiting Angela and Ariel today.Buying some fast food for them to eat since he knew how much his daughter loved them just as much as he did

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
When he came into the house, he was greeted by a pink walker slamming into his leg. In the walker was an adorable little girl with black pigtails and olive eyes. She flashed a one tooth smile at him. "Dada!"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" OOhh...I guess you smelled the French fries from a mile away?" he chuckled as he then took a piece out of the bag " Now 'Ahhh'... " he told her as he opened his mouth so she could follow as well as he planned on feeding her the piece.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff