• Forum Regular 100
Name: Conrad Reinhard
Pic:User Image

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Angela yawned waking up in her canopy bed. She got up and went to her vanity. She smiled as she looked at her reflection. "Well, today is the day. Father is going to take me to look for a husband today." She went to the bathroom to shower. She put on her best dress and makeup and went to join her father for breakfast.

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad was already standing in front of a mirror in his $20 cheap motel. He had been researching about a certain drug cartel in the city and had decided to get his hands on more info about those people himself. As someone who works alone, these crazy ideas of him just never runs out. Fixing his bow tie and slipping the invitation he stole into his hand carry, he then smirked looking at his reflection as one man so sure of himself would. " Time to party. "

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela smiled as she went to the main den with her father. She looked gorgeous. She looked as the men brought in to the den. She smiled at them. "Good morning, Gentlemen. My name is Angela LeCross. Today, we are going to see who is worth becoming my husband and marrying into the LeCross family."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad smirked as he wasn't even interested in that right now. His eyes were on the girl's father as this was his first time seeing the devil in person. It made him stand out how everyone looked so terrified and nervous being here while he seemed even confident of himself, for other reasons of course.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela looked at him. "Through out the next few days, you gentlemen will spend time with me on dates. There are only four of you so two days shall be plenty of time. So, now, my father shall talk to you now."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
An elderly man though not passed the age of 60 stepped forward as he looked at every one of the suitors. Momentarily catching the gaze of Conrad before looking back at the rest. " I must let you know that this is something very important to me. My daughter who will soon inherit everything will be in need of a husband who will be able to run this cartel just as I have for the past 27 years.The invitations were not given out at random .As you should've known that our families have very deep and entwined roots which means you are all obligated to do as what we say. Of course, for my darling baby girl. I'm allowing her to chose." he smirked and kissed Angela on the forehead so proud of her." So that's it and whatever task we may have....be ready for it. Both expected...and unexpected"

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela smiled at them. "Well, you gentlemen plan the dates and discuss them with my father. I can't wait." She then looked back. "Oh, and the men that I don't choose will be executed." She waved back before leaving the men alone with her father.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad simply rolled his eyes at the girl as she left. He wasn't interested in any of that, although he did want to know more about what this family cartel was all about.What they sold. Who they were involved with and where will they hit next.

After a talk with the don. The men were given rooms to stay in until the girl would get to pick her groom. Two days she says...well now. Conrad didn't want to waste too much time and thought of may be just messing something up so they'd let him go already.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela walked into his room. She didn't say a word and laid back on his bed. "So, who are you really? I did a check on Christopher Crowley and he was arrested 3 days ago for attempted murder of a cop. And if I don't walk out of this room, you're going to be killed. My father thinks he's the brains of this operation, but I run this cartel's information department." She sat up. "So, what's it gonna be?"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad was hanging up his stylish suit for tomorrow since he only bought a single set for this operation. Correction. Borrowed from the dry cleaning station through a reliable source for only $5. He stopped and looked to the door though as it creaked open and the girl came in casually with no worries at all. His eyes narrowed a bit upon hearing her question. As she kept on talking,all Conrad could think of was plan B....well, he was still working on that. "Clever girl.Guess beauty and brains does a LeCross heir make " he smirked keeping calm" Name's Conrad and excuse me but you're in my bed little lady." he said rather boldly.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
"Correction, these are LeCross beds. Making them my beds." Angela kicked off her heels. "So what's to stop me from telling my father we have an imposter in our midst? Potentially an undercover cop? If I tell my father this, he can have you dealt with."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Well would it be too hard to believe that I'm as interested as winning your hand as the others? " He asked with a tight smile. "I'm pretty sure I'm far better than those buffoons you call suitors...besides...may be we can just play the quiet game and pretend that you never knew such things about me"

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela raised her head some. "What's in it for me if I do play the quiet game? Besides." She looked at him smirking. "I'm quite bored and I have all 4 of my potential suitors' lives in my hands. Including yours. So, what's in it for me, cop boy?" She got up. "I'll help you bring this cartel to ruin on one condition. I get full legal immunity from all crimes. Take that up with your bosses. Just remember, this is a 37 billion dollar cartel. I think the complete immunity for a 21 year old girl is a fair price to pay for ending this cartel." She stood up and picked her shoes up. "Well, I'll expect your answer first thing in the morning, my new toy." She walked up to him and scratched his chin like a kitten's. "Until then, Adeiu." She left his room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff