Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor shivered underneath him as his hands traveled over her exposed skin. Her skin tingled everywhere his hands touched. She couldn’t help but laugh a little. "Not snooping…Just looking." She assured him with a kiss. She never ever wanted this moment to end, it was just so very perfect and she was so happy. Her life was completely perfect. She never thought this would ever happen. She even thought she would find someone she wanted to spend her life with, not this young, but she had. Even if it was totally crazy to say, or to think. She wanted Starkk to be both her first and her last.

She let her fingers smooth over his back softly, tracing along his skin softly. "Yeah…I quite enjoy the feeling too." She said to him with a smile. They fit perfectly together. Like two puzzle pieces. He was hard in all the right places she was soft. Their bodies just fit perfectly together, and she loved the way his skin felt against her own. A shiver shot up her spin, as his hands traveled over her body again. She could definitely get use to this. The two of them, together. It was hard to believe that his parents would be home soon. She hated the thought of not sharing a bed with him. They might only have been together officially a week, but the thought of going home and not having him sleep next to her was terrible.

When he rolled, her legs unwound from his waist and she let him pull her shirt off. It didn’t take long for the both of them to shrug off the last of their clothes. She straddled him and grabbed the blanket pulling it up around them, then she laid down on top of him, as he started to talk about his parents coming home. She wasn’t so sure that she wanted to think about that yet. What if they didn’t like her? What if they thought she wasn’t good enough for him, and decided that even though she was pregnant with his baby they didn’t want them together? She wasn’t sure if she could handle that. She never wanted to be without him. Taylor was lucky and she knew it. There was this whole other side of Starkk that no one but her ever got to see and she loved that…she loved him.

For a moment she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind as he started to speak about his parents probably not being alright with her staying at first. "I think my mom will be alright with you staying…I mean…not like anything can happen, I’m already pregnant." She said with a small laugh. She couldn’t help the smile that appeared on her face when he talked about the place in the country. "Sounds beautiful, I would love to go sometime." She said with a smile and leaned up pressing her lips against his softly. She let the kiss last for a couple of seconds before she pulled back. "Starkk…" She said his name softly, her voice full of emotion. "Your my first for everything…" She leaned in and kissed him again. "I want you to be my last." She smiled, and kissed him again, this kiss more passionate. That was kind of her way of telling him that she loved him, without speaking the words.

OOC: Click side picture, for outfit!
[/size

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
STARKK WOLF. EVANS
act on instincts - not on thoughts.

User Image

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He smiled when she pulled the blankets over the both of them, her naked body being pressed against his as they laid there. "You think so?" Starkk said as he looked out the skylight, looking at the stars. He gave a small laughed about the 'nothing can happen' comment. "That may be so, but even then my parents still think i shouldn't be sleeping with anyone." Starkk gave a small laugh as he looked at Taylor. She leaned forward as her soft lips pressed up against his, kissing her back as his hands ran down her back. When she pulled back he looked up into her eyes as she started to speak. He smiled from what she had to say, returning her second kiss. "I'll try my hardest to keep it that way." Starkk whispered to her as he kissed her, a passionate kiss which led to their tongues dancing with each others. He pulled his lips back from hers just slightly as he looked at her. "How about a round two?" He said with a sly smile, he nipped her bottom lip as his hands trailed around her body.

Time Skip

His eyes slowly opened as he looked over at Taylor, her arm wrapped around him as her body was snuggled up against his side. Starkk turned over and pressed his lips against hers as his hand rested against her cheek gently. "Good morning." He said as her eyes opened. Their night was amazing, the shared some more in depth feelings for each other, and well of course they had coitis twice which was always a plus. He kissed her again as he than leaned himself up to the edge of the bed. "If only last night could be like every night." He said with a small smile as he stretched his arms up in the air. A small yawn coming from him as he felt a chill run down his spine when he felt Taylor's arms wrap around his waist and her breasts pressing against his back.

He leaned back a little into her as he turned his head to look at her. "We might have to stay at your house tonight." Starkk said he kissed her cheek. "That being if your mom is okay with it. Because i think my family comes home tonight." He said as he pressed his lips against hers softly, kissing her for a few seconds before breaking the kiss. He stood up from the bed and stretched, grabbing his gym shorts as he slipped them on. "Plus i am sure your mom would like to have you home." He said with a small laugh, "Also i am sure she would like to get too know me." A small shrug as he turned to look at Taylor, moving towards her as gently moved her onto her back on the bed. Crawling on top of her as his hands moved up her arms till they reached her hands. Pressing his lips against hers for a few seconds before pulling back to look into her eyes. "Hopefully she will be okay with it. If not, we can go to the flat." He said with small wink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

( ooc: )

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Unfortunately for Taylor she had been up rather early with morning sickness, though after brushing her teeth and rinsing her face with cold water to wash away the sweat, she headed back into Starkk’s room and crawled into bed. She was still really tried and didn’t want to go anywhere. She wanted to stay all day in bed. She wrapped up in the blanket and curled up with Starkk, her arm wrapped around him softly and she curled up with him. She had almost fallen asleep again, but his lips pressed against her lips, bringing her out of her half sleep state. She smiled and returned his kiss. "Morning.." She smiled again, and nodded. "Mm…Yeah…Last night was amazing.." She leaned up and pressed her lips against his again. Her arms unwound from him as he pulled away and sat up on the edge of the bed.

She moved, from where she laid moved in behind him, her arms wrapping around him and she buried her face against his neck softly planting a few kisses. She wasn’t happy that his family was coming home, of course she couldn’t complain because they had, had a very amazing week together. They had gotten to know each other and started dating. The week alone for them, and worked out really well. She just wasn’t so sure that she would be able to sleep all by herself again. She didn’t think her mother would let him stay every single night, but maybe a few here and there. "I’m sure she would be really glad to have me home." She said with a small laugh. "I don’t think she would mind….but you might not be able to stay every single night…she’s going to have rules of course." She said with a small shrug, her smile fading a little bit.

A shiver shot up her spine as he pushed her onto the bed, and crawled over her. She was unable to help the delight that shot through her. Goose bumps appeared across her skin as his hands slid up her arms and his fingers laced with hers. "She does want to get to know you…But still I don’t think she’ll let you stay every night." But, whatever time they got together would be amazing. She leaned up and pressed her lips against his. She let the kiss go on until they were both breathless. She smiled at him as she pulled back from the kiss. "We should probably get ready for school…" She really didn’t want to move. The night before had been amazing, and this moment was pretty amazing.

She laid there with him for a few minutes, though before they could get to terribly caught up in the moment she let go of his hands and rolled them, so she was on top of him. "I’m going to take a shower….Your more than welcome to join me..if you want too." She leaned down and kissed him then climbed off of him and headed towards the bathroom, closing the door half way behind her. She started the shower and climbed in, shivering a little as the warm water rained down on her. She grabbed her shampoo and started on her hair.

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
STARKK WOLF. EVANS
act on instincts - not on thoughts.

User Image

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He smiled when she rolled him over, her body on top of his as he looked into her eyes. "Yeah, i didn't plan on thinking she was going to let me." He said with a small shrug. "We can figure it out as we go." He smiled as he kissed her back before she got up from on top of him. He rolled off the bed and stretched once more, she mentioned taking a shower with her as he nodded. "Sounds good to me." He said with a smile as he followed her into the bathroom. As she got into the shower he removed his shorts and looked into the bathroom mirror. He placed his shorts on the counter as he grabbed his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth. When he finished he got into the shower with Taylor, his eyes looked at her ravishing body as he moved closer to her. His arms wrapped around her lower waist and his body pressed up against hers. A small chill shot up his body as he could feel her against him.

He kissed her a couple times with a smile before moving slightly so they both could finish their shower. As they where just about finished he heard something inside the house, something that he knew wasn't the shower. His eyes widened and his pupils dilated as he jumped out of the shower. Grabbing his towel as he ran it around his body quickly before wrapping it around his waist. He opened the door and poked his head outside, his sister coming up the stairs and his parents coming inside from the garage door. "********] He said under his breath as he looked over at Allison. "Oh hey! Who's truck is that outside?" Allison said as she walked passed Starkks room, her eyes caught Taylor's clothes that where scattered with his. A small grin came upon her face as Starkk looked at her. "Oh dont you even think about it, Allison." Starkk sad as he knew what she was thinking. Before he could say anything else Allison opened her mouth as she shouted, "Mom! The truck outside belongs to a girl." She trotted downstairs, leaving Starkk to curse loudly in his head.

He moved back into the bathroom as Taylor was looking at him, "Well my parents are home.. unexpectedly" Starkk said as he looked out the door again. "I'll get your clothes." He said as he made his way out of the bathroom quickly. He wasn't in site of his parents so they wouldn't know they had showered together. He grabbed Taylor's fresh clothes from her bag and handed them to her, heading back to his room to change. He picked up her clothes and placed them near her bag, and throwing his in the hamper. He slipped on some fitted dark jeans and a dark red and white flannel which fit snug around his torso. He slipped on his socks as he headed downstairs and into the kitchen. His parents and Allison where sitting at the kitchen table, looking at him when he entered. "So, does that truck belong to a girl? And what girl?" His mom said as she looked at him.

"Uh.. yeah, it does." Starkk said as he rubbed the back of his head. "It's Taylor's." He paused slightly as he took a deep breath. "The girl you guys made me take to dinner, the one... you know.." He said as he looked at the ground. Their eyes got a little wide, not a mad wide, but a curious and surprised look in them. "Well what is she doing here?" She said curiously. "Well.." Before Starkk could finish Allison chimed in, "I bet their dating." She said with a small laugh, she meant it teasingly cause she knew beforehand Starkk had no interest in Taylor. "Precisely." Starkk replied to Allison remark. They all had to do a double take on that, replied with "what?" He looked over to the stairs as Taylor was already making her way down. "We are dating." Starkk said as he looked at them, "She's my girlfriend." He said with a faint smile. "Well, that's good!" His mom said as she seemed a bit happy about it.

His mom looked over at Taylor as she greeted her, "You never told me she was this pretty." His mom said as she walked over to Taylor to talk to her a bit. Starkks face grew just a bit red, he really wasn't expecting this. "Starkk." His dad called to him. Starkk turning around to look at his father. "Yeah?" He said as his dad stood next to him. He placed a hand on his shoulder and patted it lightly. "Im glad you did the right thing. But behave yourself in this house and respect her." Starkk smiled faintly and nodded as his father joined his mother. They both talked to Taylor, asking her just simple questions of when they started dating, how Starkk has been, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

( ooc: )

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

When Starkk had gotten into the shower, she’d very much enjoyed the few moments that they had together. A shiver shooting up her spine as his body pressed against hers. She’d returned his kisses, really wishing that they didn’t have to go to school. She really enjoyed the time that they had spent together over the week and she was sad to realize that it was over, and that his parents would be home today or tomorrow. She knew that they wouldn’t get as much time together, or much alone time. They would just have to make it work, the time that they did get together would be very nice. When he’d pulled away from her she’d grabbed her body wash to start washing off, but was interrupted when he got out of the shower quickly. "What’s wrong?" She’d been so caught up in her thought she hadn’t heard the car door or someone climbing the stairs. Her face turned a bright shade of pink, and she very quickly washed her body and hair then got out and wrapped up in a towel.

So, she hadn’t really expected his parents to come home and pretty much catch them in the shower together. That was not a good first impression. She wasn’t’ even sure what they thought of her…or of the fact that she was carrying their grandchild. When Starkk brought her clothes to her, she dressed quickly and finished what she needed to in the bathroom and headed into the bedroom, glancing around to make sure all her clothes were picked up and not scattered about his room. She sighed softly and reached up running her fingers through her damp hair, slowly she turned and headed for the stairs. She was really nervous about meeting his parents all of a sudden, and his sister. What if they didn’t like her? Taylor took a small breath and headed down stairs. There was just no way she could avoid this at all.

At first she thought no one would notice her, but Starkk’s mother did the minute she was in view, complimenting her on how pretty she was. Her face turned a light shade of pink, though she was more than sure it had darkened to red a few seconds later. "Hi, I’m Taylor…It’s nice to meet you." She spoke to all of his family, but his mother approached her first and they started to talk, about all kinds of things really, and slowly Taylor started to relax, feeling a little bit better about the whole situation. She answered any question that they had for her honestly, and every so often they would glance at their son. Taylor made sure to tell them that he’d been a complete gentlemen the whole week, which was true. Starkk had been more than amazing this week. She’d seen a whole new side to him, a side that she was falling madly in love with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces