Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"You never know what you have....until its gone."

Hunter picked Ai up after she had fallen unconscious and cleaned her bloody neck off. He then layed her down in her bed, and climbed in next to her. He hugged her tightly all night, not knowing if she would still feel the same about him. After what he had just done....he wouldn't blame her if she never wanted to see him again.

{OOC: Is this where the interesting stuff starts to happen, or where the drama begins?}

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

"The world is my playground. Quick! To the swings!"

Waking up the next morning Ai's dark purple eyes fluttered to life, only to see someone next to her. Rubbing her eyes sleepily Ai looked over, seeing Hunter in her bed. Quickly checking herself Ai sighed, seeing as she had all her clothes on and no signs of anything that may have happened last night.

OhOhCee : Midnight affairs
;D
Lol 】

User ImagexoxoUser ImagexoxoUser Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

Hunter woke up because he felt Ai moving, he also checked himself to make sure that all his clothes were still on. Seeing that everything was still where it should be, Hunter sat up and said, "Good morning Ai." He smiled and asked, "Did you sleep well? How much do you remember from lat night?"

{OOC: Does she remember it?}

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Watching as Hunter woke up Ai shook and shivered, slowly backing away to the point where she had fallen off the bed and was against the wall (major panty shot xD). "E-everything." Ai replied shakily pulling her knees to up her chest quietly. She still loved Hunter and nothing would ever change that, but she was still a bit, oh how do you put it, frazzled from finding out that Hunter was really a vampire.

OhOhCee : Duh! Sheesh, you sure do ask a lot of questions
xD
*nibbles on carrot* Gumi-chan like carrots <3 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

Hunter watched her fall off the bed, and he seen her panties. He looked away because he didn't want to seem like a pervert. "I'm sorry it had to be like that. I didn't want to bite you, but I was nervous and you kept asking for proof." he said as he made a frustrated face. "I hope you aren't affected by the bite, or else you'll be a vampire soon too...."

{OOC: Yesh, yesh I do. O_o }

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Continuing to shiver and shake Ai slowly looked up at Hunter, only to smile softly and stand, crawling onto the bed before wrapping her arms around his neck, resting her small hands on his chest. "It's okay, Hunter. I still love you." she whispered happily, clenching onto his shirt tightly like she does.

OhOhCee : xD
Yes, yes you do.
. 3. 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"I love you too Ai." he said lightly kissing her on the lips. "I just didn't want me being a vampire to hurt you. Well on a better note, what do you wanna do?"

{OOC: what to do now.... }

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
xX-NomTastic-Xx
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Blushing softly at the kiss Ai smiled "Nothing you do can hurt me, Hunter." she said playfully, tracing along his chest with her thumb, a small, twisted and yet perverted smile spreading across her lips as she did so.

OhOhCee : I dunno
o.o;; 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"Well if you wanted to we could.....nevermind...." he said looking away. He was about to say something that might ruin their friendship. He didn't want her to get mad at him.

{OOC: They can do whatever you want. razz }

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Her devilish side showing Ai softly licked Hunter's neck playfully "Come on, you can tell me, you can tell me anything." she whispered into his ear before softly nibbling on it quietly, hearing her mom wake up and immediately go to work, thinking that Ai was already at school. "My mom's gone now, so we can do whatever you want."

OhOhCee : Lol
;D 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"Well I was just gonna say that we could have some "fun" if you wanted to..." he said as a slight grin came across his face.

{OOC: Oh noes, a horny vampire xD }

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Smiling devilishly Ai chuckled quietly "Now that sounds like a good idea to me." she whispered, slowly removing Hunter's shirt quietly, licking her lips.

OhOhCee : xD 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"This is going to be loads of fun." he said as he continued to let Ai remove his clothes. He was very happy to be him right now.

{OOC: You can handle the rest but we should probably time skip soon, goodnight ill post again tomorrow.}

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Blushing lightly Ai giggled quietly, tracing along Hunter's chest happily. Why? Why did she want to do this? Was it just the fact that she had slept with Hunter that past night? All these questions raced through Ai's head, her heart beat quickening.

OhOhCee : :3
Mtay, we'll time skip after you post 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

As Hunter began slipping Ai's shirt off thoughts began to pop into his head. But the only one that he could actually think of was "Why?" After he and Ai had both been unclothed by one another, he got under the blankets with Ai. He began making love to her as his heart pounded in his chest........

{ooc: Well it has begun now there is no stopping it. : P }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces