Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hey~ bishes! This is a 1x1 for my good buddy GeArHaRt16 and myself (xX-NomTastic-Xx)! So, if you aren't one of these people, dun post! If you do, I'll kill you with my magical powers of awesome nomness, so dun post! ^^ kthnxbye!

Profile skelly!
[imgleft]Anime picture here plox . 3.[/imgleft]

[size=23][color=firstcolor]•[/color][color=secondcolor]•[/color][color=randomcolor]•[/color][/size]

[align=center][b][size=23][color=firstcolor]❝[/color][color=secondcolor]First[/color][color=firstcolor][strike]middle[/strike][/color][color=secondcolor]last[/color][color=firstcolor]❞[/color][/size][/b][/align]
[size=10.5]`[color=secondcolor][i][u]"Insert quote here"[/u][/i][/color]'[/size]

[align=center][size=17][color=firstcolor]oh but call me,[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=secondcolor]Nicknames here[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=27][color=firstcolor]& I can be known as the[/color] [b][u][color=secondcolor](prep, nerd, geek ect.) at school[/color][/u][/b][/size][/align]

[u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][size=14][color=firstcolor]wanna know the basics?[/color][/size][/u]
[size=10.5][color=secondcolor][b]look, i`m not that old. am i?[/b][/color]
[color=firstcolor]►[/color][color=secondcolor]age here[/color]
[color=firstcolor][b]do you have a gift in mind?[/b][/color]
[color=firstcolor]►[/color][color=secondcolor]Birthday, day and month only[/color]
[color=firstcolor][b]looking down, i can tell i am definitely a[/b][/color]
[color=firstcolor]►[/color][color=secondcolor]gender here[/color]
[color=firstcolor][b]why do you want to know? got a little crush on me?[/b][/color]
[color=firstcolor]►[/color][color=secondcolor]Orientation here[/color]
[color=firstcolor][b]i`m not so sure it could be love...[/b][/color]
[color=firstcolor]►[/color][color=secondcolor]crush[/color]

[u][color=white]xoxoxo[/color][size=14][color=firstcolor]really wanna know more?[/color][color=white]xoxo[/color][/u][/size]

[size=11][color=secondcolor]✓[/color][color=limegreen][/color]
[color=secondcolor]✓[/color][color=firstcolor][/color]
[color=secondcolor]✓[/color][color=lfirstcolor][/color]
[color=secondcolor]✓[/color][color=firstcolor][/color]
[color=secondcolor]✓[/color][color=firstcolor][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=lsecondcolor]✗[/color][color=hotpink][/color]
[color=secondcolor]✗[/color][color=firstcolor][/color]
[color=secondcolor]✗[/color][color=firstcolor][/color][/size]

[align=center][size=14][color=secondcolor]oh man. that`s my jam. turn it up![/color][/size]
[color=firstcolor]Theme/Favorite song here[size=14]
[/size][/color][/align]

[size=14][u][color=white]xoxoxoxoxoxo[/color][color=secondcolor]oh crap, i forgot something...[/color][/u][/size]
[size=11][color=firstcolor][color=secondcolor]☰ Anything else?[/color][/color][/size]

[color=firstcolor][b][size=14]CONTROLLED BY:::[/size][/b][/color][color=secondcolor][u][size=14]Username here[/size][/u][/color]

User Image

HunterAndrewWolfheart

`"You never know what you have...until its gone."'
oh but call me,
Hunter, Wolf, Andrew.

& I can be known as the goth at school

xoxoxowanna know the basics?
look, i`m not that old. am i?
do you have a gift in mind?
October 30th
looking down, i can tell i am definitely a
Male
why do you want to know? got a little crush on me?
Straight
i`m not so sure it could be love...
Ai Tsuki Hajimaru❞

xoxoxoreally wanna know more?xoxo

I prefer to be left alone. Unless I like you.
I love music.✓It's my life.
I like to read.✓Hey don't we all sometimes.
I play electric guitar.✓Wasn't any good at other instruments.

If I want to know you:✗I will look at you while your not looking and turn away when you do.
If you hugged me:✗I'd hug ya back.
If ya slapped me:✗ Depends on who you are but, I'd probly slap ya back.
My favorite colors are:✗Red, Black, Purple

oh man. that`s my jam. turn it up!
Sixteen by Demon Hunter

xoxoxoxoxoxooh crap, i forgot something...
I am a vampire....
☰ Anything else?

Well, for most of my life I lived in an orphanage. My parents didn't want me at birth because they knew what I was. Now I live by myself in a small house on the outskirts of the town/city.
Being a vampire I do get blood cravings but, I do not let them take over or harm the ones close to me. That and I always feel like I'm being followed....but I can never spot the person if there is one there...
CONTROLLED BY:::GeArHaRt16

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

AiTsukiHajimaru

`"The World Is My Playground. Quick! To The Swings!"'

oh but call me,
Aiai, Tsuki

& I can be known as the sweetie pie / cutie at school

xoxoxowanna know the basics?
look, i`m not that old. am i?
do you have a gift in mind?
February 14th
looking down, i can tell i am definitely a
female
why do you want to know? got a little crush on me?
Straight
i`m not so sure it could be love...
Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

xoxoxoreally wanna know more?xoxo

Reading
Sweets
Teddy Bears
Cute/Frilly/Girly things
Pink, lots and lots of pink

Sour foods
Spicy foods
Bullies
Being alone
The Dark

oh man. that`s my jam. turn it up!
Caramelldansen

xoxoxoxoxoxooh crap, i forgot something...
☰ She pretty much stalks Hunter, making sure he never sees her. Oh, and she has a very flat chest.

CONTROLLED BY:::xX-NomTastic-Xx

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

"The world is my playground. Quick! To the swings!"

Yawning widely as she awoke Ai sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she slowly stood, walking over to her closet before quickly getting dressed. About half an hour later Ai was ready for school, quickly running out the door with a piece of toast hanging out of her mouth as she ran, only to stop at a cross walk and nibble on the toast. When the light change Ai ran across, shortly arriving at school only to run into the gates, thus falling over. Boys scrambled to help Ai as she sat on the ground rubbing her head, only to shake it off and stand on her own, smiling sweetly to the boys that were surrounding her, all of their faces flushing. "Thank you boys, I appreciate your concern but I'm fine." she said simply, blowing a small kiss to them, winking as she did so before slowly opened the gates to the school.

OhOhCee : 】

User ImagexoxoUser ImagexoxoUser Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image
nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"You never know what you have....until its gone."

Hunter woke up and quickly realized that he had slept in. "Crap." he said, as he jumped up and quickly got dressed. This was what usually happened everyday, and he still hadn't learned to set that alarm clock before falling asleep. "I've got to remember to set that thing." he said as he ran out the door. He put on his helmet and got on his motorcycle. He turned the key, revved the engine, and sped down the street. When he finally reached the school he parked his motorcycle not too far from the gate. He wasn't aloud to park it on school property. He then saw Ai walk through the gate. He took off his helmet and put it in the side bag before running to his 1st class. He got there and sat down in his seat, right next to Ai's. "Good morning Ai." he said, smiling.

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Blushing lightly at the sound of her name Ai turned her head, only for her blush to deepen when she saw who it was. Hunter. "Oh, uh, h-hi Hunter." she stammered, quickly looking away before letting out a nervous giggle. Looking down at her bright pink, frilly, sticker-covered desk Ai's cheeks slowly began to go back to their normal color, only to glance over at Hunter but quickly look back, the blush returning as she did so. Shortly after, before Ai knew it, she had hit her head on her desk, only to shoot up as a small trickle of blood went down her forehead, everyone looking at her before the boys swarmed her. "Please, calm down. Its just a little blood, I'll be fine. Nothing to serious after all." she said sweetly, smiling to all the boys, only for them to return to their seats.

OhOhCee : Silly Ai 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image
nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

Hunter noticed the blood on Ai's forehead and his eyes widened. He quickly looked away, knowing that if he stared at it too long it might bring upon him a blood craving. No one at school knew what he was, they all just assumed that he had his teeth sharpened. He looked over at Ai again and said, "Maybe you should go to the nurse and get that cleaned up Ai." Then he quickly looked away again. He didn't want to do anything that he would regret.

{OOC: Don't want him to do something stupid now do we?}

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Shaking her head Ai pulled out a washcloth. And guess what? It was pink and frilly, just how she liked it. Wiping the blood off of her forehead Ai smiled softly over to Hunter. "I'll be fine, Hunter. Besides, I don't like going to the nurses office." she said, the last part about the nurses office in a childish tone as she puffed out her cheek like a child.

OhOhCee : Nuh-uh xD
I apologize for the short post, my brain is unplugged
@.@ 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image
nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"Ok Ai." he said turning to the classwork the teacher had passed out. He began writing out the first answer. Halfway through class Hunter got bored and started drawing, completely ignoring his work as he always did. The effect of seeing blood had worn out a little while earlier, but he was still hungry. But for normal food of course. That's when the lunch bell rang.

{OOC: Should we skip to the end of the school day? And yeah my brain is unplugged as well. razz }

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Jumping lightly at the shrill sound of the bell Ai sighed happily, quickly gathering her things and rushing out of the classroom, quickly down the hall, and out of the building. Ai rushed down the sidewalk, her head to the ground, not exactly paying attention to her surroundings and before you knew it she was laying in the middle of the street, unconscious, people surrounding her as she laid there. Because she wasn't looking Ai had walked out into the middle of the street and had been hit by a large truck, just her luck, and on the first day of school, too.

OhOhCee : Sure. That sounds like a plan.
xD
Time for a bit of drama/action >:3 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image
nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

Hunter saw Ai run out of the room and he darted after her. He chased her all the way out of the building. He noticed that she wasn't watching where she was going. She ran out into the street, he saw the truck coming. But even running as fast as he could he couldn't save her. after she got hit he ran up to her as fast as he could. He yelled for help.

{OOC: Didn't know what else to put}

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Trying to open her eyes at the sound of Hunters yelling Ai slowly sat up, gritting her teeth behind a closed mouth. "H-hunter?" she whispered, just faintly recognizing his figure, balling her hands up into fists quietly. Not wanting him to see her like this, just at the thought of it, Ai tried to act like she was okay, but really couldn't. It was hard to act like nothing was wrong when she felt like every bone in her body was broken.

OhOhCee : Lol 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image
nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"Yes Ai, its me.....are you okay..?" he asked, even though he knew she was hurt. He had feelings for her even if he didn't show them. "I need to get you to the hospital." he said as he picked her up. He ran as fast as he could, knowing that the hospital was only a few blocks away. "Don't worry Ai, I'll get ya there I promise."

{OOC: How soon is she going to get better?}

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Ai Tsuki Hajimaru

Nodding slowly Ai's cheeks lit up when she felt Hunter pick her up on. Calming down Ai smiled gently resting her head on his chest only to shiver quietly. "Hunter, you don't need to take me to the hospital, I'm sure I can walk." she said simply, a small sigh escaping her lips as she spoke.

OhOhCee : She'll just rest in bed for a while, don't worry, no broken bones. 】

nomnomnomnomnomnom
User Image
nomnomnomnomnomnom

Hunter Andrew Wolfheart

"Are you sure Ai?" he said as he slowed down. He wasn't sure if she'd be okay, but he trusted her. He sat down on a nearby bench and hugged her. "I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt....."

{OOC: I couldn't think of anything else.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces