Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Eclipse took a deep breathe and put arms around Luke,keeping him close and kissing the top of his head.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke smiled, as he remained close to eclipse..
User Image

Eclipse smiled softly and rubbed Luke's back softly.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke smiled, and yawned softly as he relaxed..
User Image

Eclipse smiled softly and kissed the top of his head "If you're tired we should head back to the house so you can sleep"

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke yawned, and nodded as he slowly fell asleep..
User Image

Eclipse chuckled lightly and stood up, picking him up and jumping down from the tree before starting to walk home.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke breathed softly, as he slept when the earth suddenly shook
(can you play eclipse dad?)..
User Image

[lol I planned on it xD]]

Eclipse looked around quickly as the earth began to shake. Biting his bottom lip, he took a deep breathe and looked down at look.

Eclipse's father appeared a few feet ahead of them,crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at his son."What in the hell are you doing with that thing" he growled.

Eclipse took a deep breathe and sighed "He's not a thing. He's my friend...I'm not going to be like you and hate every single person to other being that I meet!" he snapped at him.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke breathed softly as he remained asleep.
(lol)..
User Image

His father glared at him "Just leave him here and come home. You know we dont even like you coming here. And this is why. So you don't go around talking to them." he said,crossing his arms over his chest."Now just put him down and leave him"

Eclipse growled and shook his head "No. Its not happening. I love hi---" he was cut off mid sentance by his father.

"No,you dont love him. He's just making you think that you do" he said, walking over and taking Luke from his son and setting him down off to the side. "Now come on" he said,starting to walk away.

Eclipse looked over at Luke before sighing and starting to follow after his father. He knew better than to go against his father.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke slowly came to, and pushed himself up but suddenly black wings erupted out of his back and he screamed in pain.
(lol)..
User Image

Eclipse let out a sigh as he continued to follow his father. When he heard Luke scream in pain, he stopped walking and looked back over his shoulder to try to see if he could feel Luke. Chewing on his bottom lip, he looked at his father before turning and running back to Luke.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Luke was shaking and crying "m-my wings" he said crying
(lol)..
User Image

Eclipse ran over to him and frowned. Hugging him close, he kissed the top of his head "Shh...it's okay..." he said,looking down at him and wiping the tears from his cheeks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff