Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rae Tensui

Seeing that strange look from Lucille that said he didn't understand what she was talking about when she said 'jackpot', Rae would only give a simple smile in return, withholding her giggles for the time being. He would find out soon enough, she was sure, but for now Rae was content in watching Kasey get all starry-eyed over his gift of art supplies. It was fine that she didn't react all that much to Rae's gift - the Tensui was entirely aware that Kasey wasn't really one for weaponry, seeing as she still didn't have any even today it seemed. The redhead's gift was still important, it was just something that Kasey wouldn't - hopefully anyway - have to use on a daily basis. Defending herself was crucial during times like this, and it actually kind of surprised Rae that she would be in a place like this without much of anything to fight with, but eventually she was sure that Kasey would learn how to use those stars to her advantage.

Watching the blonde girl oogle the pretty colors of the titanium the throwing stars were made of, Rae smiled, unable to help laugh just a little bit when one was thrown and simply bounced off the wall. 'Don't worry, practice will make them stick. I promise they're not broken~' the Tensui remarked, a bright grin on her face. They could be tricky little buggers if you didn't throw them right, but once Kasey got the hang of it Rae was sure they would be just the right thing for her. Beautiful yet deadly~ Snickering at the thought, Rae would watch the two of them interact again, hands behind her back simply rocking on her heels. She was still so excited to be here! But, Lucille definitely had Kasey's attention too, which is where the redhead's next comment came from, accompanied by a playful nudge of the woman's tail to Kasey's backside, 'So, what's this thank you for Lucille going to consist of, eh Kasey~?'

Shizuka Tensui's Husbando

Loyal Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
"Time to depart to my next stage."

User Image
User Image
          ℓυ¢ιℓℓє вєℓѕнмιт

User Image
                  Lucille was certain that Rae was up to something, but what it was he couldn't tell at the time. For now he just felt content that Kasey enjoyed the art supplies that he had purchased for her. The way her face lit up just put a smile on his face. It reminded him of their days back in Shiyon when they had just started to become friends.

Every time both the singer and Kasey were in the same town together back in Shiyon, she would always smile for him in a way that was similar to the view that was presented itself to him and Rae now. They would sit at some little coffee shop and share tea along with a silent conversation which would only be spoken through either a pen or eye contact. Now that Kasey was smiling again, Lucille could only smile and hope that he could tell her what was on his mind.

Lucille knew that he had some feelings for Kasey, friendship bonds, happiness, the usual feelings that one would experience when being with the person you would consider your best friend who you would kill for and easily accept the jail time if it meant that friend would still smile for you. But lately his emotions had changed, especially after he left Shiyon. He wanted to express how he felt to Kasey, but Rae's sudden arrival changed all that and he would have to wait until tomorrow hopefully. So with a heavy heart Lucille just looked at Kasey and smiled. "So Kasey, would you like to hang out again tomorrow? We could hang out in the music room and relax for a while?" Lucille already knew that she would most likely say yes, but he still wanted to ask her anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                  My stage:Kasey's room
                  What's on my mind:How am I going to tell her?
                  My status:72%
                  My heart is trapped by:Kasey

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                  User Image

Darkened Fay
                  Shizuka Tensui

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
                  • Winged 100
                  • Object of Affection 150
                  • Love Machine 150
                        User ImageUser Image

And I don't want the world to see me :: Yeah, I must like him...now what do I do??
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                A throwing star :: 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

xxxxx
                                                                When everything's made to be broken :: Raider
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                Telepathy :: I just want you to know who I am

'Don't worry, practice will make them stick. I promise they're not broken~' Well, that was good to know, even if the thought hadn't crossed Kasey's mind until Rae mentioned it. It seemed silly to give someone something that was broken. She was wondering if there was a book in the library about them even that she could read and absorb. But she also figured Rae was right and that practice would be even better on figuring them out. Still, it couldn't hurt to check the library in the morning either.

'So, what's this thank you for Lucille going to consist of, eh Kasey~?' She smiled, not knowing the answer to that yet. Of course it had to be perfect. She was thinking something with her new art supplies. She signed that back quickly to Rae. Also asking if her big sister maybe even had a suggestion. Surely Rae would have at had a crush by now if she did.

"So Kasey, would you like to hang out again tomorrow? We could hang out in the music room and relax for a while?" Kasey nodded, thinking how beautifully he played the piano, hoping she'd get a chance to hear some more the next day. "That sounds nice, I don't have class tomorrow any way"User Image

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming :: Excited ● 90%
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                Shadow Academy: Her room :: Or the moment of truth in your lies

xxxxx
                                                                When everything feels like the movies
 :: Lucille and Rae
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                That weird girl :: Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

User Image

badger queen69

Shizuka Tensui

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
                      • Person of Interest 200
                      • Signature Look 250
                      • Dressed Up 200
                      User Image
                      Rae Tensui

Catching the smile on Kasey's face in regards to what Lucille's thank you present should be, Rae would smile to herself and look around the room, trying to blend into the background for a moment while the two blondes in the room chatted with one another about plans. "So Kasey, would you like to hang out again tomorrow? We could hang out in the music room and relax for a while?" Oh, come on now Kasey - hanging out? That was just today's language for spending time together. Quality time. With the person you cared for more than just as a friend. How did neither of them see they were interested in one another? So blind, and yet the redheaded she-wolf could almost smell it. "That sounds nice, I don't have class tomorrow any way." Fantastic! That meant Rae would get to spend time with Kasey now, seeing as Lucille would be sure to see her tomorrow now.

Humming as Rae would put her hands on Lucille's back, she would give him a gentle push towards the door and out of it, her ears twitching atop her head as she beamed him a grin and winked, "I promise I won't keep her to myself for long, but we have some serious catching up to do.. Soooo~ It was nice to meet you, Lucille - we'll see you in a little while!" Having definitely just kicked the male out of the room, making it official by closing the door before he could say anything in objection, Rae would stand there and wait a moment, listening for any grumbling on the other side before snickering and turning on her heels to face Kasey. Amber orbs filled with excitement and giddiness, Rae would start signing to her childhood friend with a squeal, moving over to sit cross-legged on the bed,

'KASEY! Ohhhhh~ Where should we start?! Want me to help you figure out a nice present for mister blondie and we can talk about anything and everything along the way~?'

[[ Kay, so, totally forgot about this. >_> SHIZU BE SUPER SORRIES!
                      Fay, when you post Kasey, feel free to summarize the time she spent with Rae up until she leaves; with all that I've got going on right now I'm moving a bit slow and don't want to hold you guys up again, so this will be my last Rae post until you two need her to pop up again~ XD ]]

badger queen69
                      Darkened Fay

Loyal Werewolf

5,900 Points
                      • Brandisher 100
                      • Market Browser 100
                      • Trader 100

User Image
                      User Image
                              ℓυ¢ιℓℓє вєℓѕнмιт

User Image
                                      Lucille could only follow along as Rae would push him out the door and shut it behind him. He blinked a few times before shrugging off what had happened and walked back to his room. To think that so much had happened in just a few weeks. But of course Lucille would find a way to cope as he always did.

Out from under his vest, the singer would hold in his hand the card which had originally taken it's place on Kasey's gift. But instead of being able to tell her his newly found feelings, Rae would come in and make it harder to not cause a scene. Of course though if it wasn't for the fact that she was friends with the quiet Kasey, Rae would've been dead and Lucille would most likely be hospitalized for the next month. All aside, Kasey was now reuniting with her friend and Lucille was left alone, with a card that could've been the start of his confession.

The Singer would quietly return to his room and change into his sleep attire, which in his case was a simple pair of pajama pants that felt comfortable. He'd then go to his washroom, prepare for bed, and then return to his sleeping space only to take a seat on the bed. As he sat there, he tried to think of ways to tell Kasey his feelings. Alas, nothing that could be said would make any sense or didn't even fit the moment that he was trying to make for the big confession. So as to not ponder on how this would turn out, Lucille would finally tuck himself in for the night and drift to sleep.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                      My stage:Shadow Academy
                                      What's on my mind:Well this night didn't turn out as I had hoped...
                                      My status:75%

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                      User Image

Darkened Fay

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
                                      • Winged 100
                                      • Love Machine 150
                                            User ImageUser Image

And I don't want the world to see me :: I really hope he likes it
                                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                                    No Weapons :: 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

xxxxx
                                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                                    Telepathy :: I just want you to know who I am

Kasey couldn't help but almost giggle as Rae pushed Lucille out the door, but also felt a bit sad to see him go. She still couldn't believe that Rae was sitting in her room either. She quickly signed an apology to him that she wasn't even sure he had seen. Of course, the most interesting topic she had to talk about was Lucille. So Kasey began filing Rae in on her adventures in Shiyon and everything since. 'Rae, he doesn't try to fix me, try to make me "normal" and even sticks up for me against people who dislike me for being different. I never even thought that was possible. I really enjoy his company. And the way he plays the piano! Rae listened, her eyes or tail twitching when something Kasey would say caught her interest more than the rest of their conversation.

After Rae filling Kasey in on what she had missed, they began to discuss what exactly she should do as a thank you to Lucille. Kasey really did like him, more than she was admitting to Rae, but she knew it any way. Her ideas were a little less subtle than Kasey's though, suggesting it be a picture of the two of them together. It grew later, and eventually Rae had to go back to her own Academy. She made her way to Lucille's room after Rae left. She saw that the light was off and heard no sound from inside, figuring it was later than she had realized she headed back to her own room.

She once again opened up her new art supplies, eyes still looking like a child in a toy store at the sight of it all. She doubted she'd ever get used to seeing it. Deciding that Rae's one idea was a good one and similar to what she was already thinking, she set out to work staying up until it was finished so that she would be able to give it to him tomorrow. Looking it over and smiling, she decided she was satisfied with her work. She decided to take a quick nap, waiting for it to be late enough to see Lucille again.

Once her usual alarm went off, she got up and showered. She got dressed and brushed her hair, putting a little extra effort into both, but hoping it wasn't too obvious either. Unsure of what time she was supposed to be meeting him, she carefully put Lucille's present into her bag and made her way to the music room, smiling and practically skipping the whole way there.User Image

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming :: Excited ● 90%
                                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                                    Shadow Academy: Her room :: Or the moment of truth in your lies

xxxxx
 :: No one
                                                                                    xxxxx

User Image

badger queen69

Loyal Werewolf

5,900 Points
                                          • Brandisher 100
                                          • Market Browser 100
                                          • Trader 100

User Image
                                          User Image
                                                  ℓυ¢ιℓℓє вєℓѕнмιт

User Image
                                                          Lucille took his place in the music room, cleaning the piano that was now dust free and taking intensive care to tune every key so that it would play much more in tune than it did the first night he touched it's dusty keys. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail and kept behind him as to keep those golden waves from touching the dust that once painted the beautiful instrument.

But once it was clean, Lucille had created a little circle of cleanliness around the grand piano that looked similar to a mini crop circle. And ignoring the fact that the rest of the room was still a mess, he would take a seat of the cleaned piano bench and would start playing. As he played, he couldn't help but think of how close he came to losing Kasey. She was the one person that the Musician actually cared deeply for, and yet thanks to him she could've been killed. His music of course followed his emotions, showing his guilt and his sorrow for what he had done.

As the sorrow and guilt fled from his heart and into the melodies, a tear would creep from the corner of his closed eyes and slowly make it's way onto his cheekbone. By the time that tear slipped from his cheek and onto lap seemed like an eternity, but once it made contact with his pant leg, he immediately stopped playing and was surprised by the tear. That one tear was for a young lady who he cared about, the only young lady he cared about in a long time. Thinking about this certain young lady, he began to play again. But this time the melody changed.

Instead of sorrow and guilt, the music instead resembled affection, fondness, and a hint of romance that only a tiny few would probably ever notice. The more he played, the more he thought of Kasey. Her sweet personality, her taste in literature, even her quiet ways of communication with him. The music began to soon take a life of it's own. Such sweet melodies made Lucille lose track of time and thought, he didn't even notice when a certain girl entered the room and with her quite nature, became his first audience of the day.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          My stage:the music room
                                                          What's on my mind:lost in the music again
                                                          My status:99% a little tired from cleaning

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          User Image

Darkened Fay

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
                                                          • Winged 100
                                                          • Love Machine 150
                                                                User ImageUser Image

And I don't want the world to see me :: I like Lucille...what do I do about it?!
                                                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                                                        No Weapons :: 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

xxxxx
                                                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                                                        No Powers Active :: I just want you to know who I am

Kasey stood silently in the door way, making sure it closed quietly behind her so she wouldn't bother or interrupt him. She had never heard anyone play like that before. She found herself captivated by the beautiful melody until she noticed the tear escape his eye. Even though she noticed it before he had, Kasey couldn't understand why. The song he was playing didn't sound sad, but clearly something he thought of while playing it made him feel that way.

Once he had finished she finally moved from the door, taking a seat in one of the desks that looked like it was in the best condition in. She gently put her bag down beside her with extra care because her present to Lucille was inside. She wasn't sure if he was going to play any more and didn't want to distract him from the idea if he was pondering it. User Image

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming :: Curious ● 100%
                                                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                                                        Shadow Academy: Abandoned Music Room :: Or the moment of truth in your lies

xxxxx
 :: No one
                                                                                                        xxxxx

User Image

badger queen69

Loyal Werewolf

5,900 Points
                                                              • Brandisher 100
                                                              • Market Browser 100
                                                              • Trader 100

User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                                      ℓυ¢ιℓℓє вєℓѕнмιт

User Image
                                                                              Lucille continued to play the music that reminded him of Kasey, everything about the piece made him smile until he just stopped completely in the middle. His stop was due to the fact that he had a visitor, the sweet Kasey that he was just thinking about had been listening for who knows how long. He could only hope that she wasn't disturbed by what he played.

"Hello there." Lucille stood up and went up to her. With a smile he would take her hand and kissed it gently. He would then smile at her with that sweet smile of his. "I hope you slept well last night."

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                              My stage:Music room
                                                                              What's on my mind:How long has she been listening
                                                                              My status:healthy as can be

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                                              User Image

Darkened Fay

Quick Reply

Submit
                                                                              Manage Your Items
                                                                              Other Stuff
                                                                              Get GCash
                                                                              Offers
                                                                              Get Items
                                                                              More Items
                                                                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                              Other Community Areas
                                                                              Virtual Spaces
                                                                              Fun Stuff
                                                                              Gaia's Games
                                                                              Mini-Games
                                                                              Play with GCash
                                                                              Play with Platinum