Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Cat

User Image
                  _when the days are cold & the cards all fold & the saints we see are
                  _________ ALL MADE OF GOLD
                  ___when your dreams all fail & the ones we hail are the worst of all & the blood's run stale
                  _______i wanna hide the truth; i wanna shelter you 。。。
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  __self - centered ! ╰ natural born leader❜▬ those charred bones !!

_______ jean kirschtein
                  _______tired
                  _______what? no way.

╰╰ mikasa
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              pretty sure anybody swinging at a beast the size of buildings looks pretty
                              crazy in the first place... /he scratches his cheek
                              a stroll? uh, yeah, sure. i don't really have anything else to do.
                              /he's trying to hide his excitement w-where do you wanna meet?
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFIGHTto WIN!!!worth - a - h u n d r e d - soldiers_。↙ CRUEL & b e a u t i f u l × world❜❜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬xx signed on.

tab !!!!Jean
                                                !!!!!■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Heh... ♛ ) she idly starches her cheek; It's our... crazy... job.
                                        ... ... ... ♛ ) nods slightly; glances out the window; Great.
                                        We can meet outside the gate. Just... walk around. Does that work for you?
                                        ... You don't need to come if you don't want too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xx Mikasa Ackerman xx Somewhere. xx Nonsense

Thirteenth Cat

User Image
                  _when the days are cold & the cards all fold & the saints we see are
                  _________ ALL MADE OF GOLD
                  ___when your dreams all fail & the ones we hail are the worst of all & the blood's run stale
                  _______i wanna hide the truth; i wanna shelter you 。。。
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  __self - centered ! ╰ natural born leader❜▬ those charred bones !!

_______ jean kirschtein
                  _______tired
                  _______what? no way.

╰╰ mikasa
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              walking around at two in the morning? /he
                              scratches his cheek and shrugs
                              sounds good to me.----????
                              huh? yeah! of course it works for me. i-i'd love to take a walk with you!
                              really mikasa, it's n-not a big deal! /yeah, he's definitely excited

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff