Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kiyomi Saito
Samurai guard

Kiyomi blinked as she saw ice and as they went back she looked at him. “So I am correct you do want to die..” said Kiyomi as she moved her sword letting the water slip off her blade. Kiyomi moved around him thinking a guy strong like him why would he want to end his life so easily? Kiyomi then disappeared from the spot she was from and hit him on two spots making him drop to his knees. “Why would someone as skillful as you want to die?“ she asked as she moved her katana down and looked at him.

Adrik_Romanov
Thoki

User Image
Maki
Kunoichi

Maki then smirked as she used her ability and went to attack him but as they struck their attacks seemed useless…“What?!” said Maki as she looked at him…who was this guy. “Who are you?” she asked as she jumped back and looked at him…

Adrik_Romanov
Kyo

User Image
Riko Mori
Princess

She nodded at Oniji as he told her that "Ok.” said Riko as she saw the assassins surrounding them. Riko kept silent as she stayed near him. She didn’t understand why the people wanted her head so badly if she left the place already…they all charged to attack them both. Riko looked at Oniji wondering if she should use her power. "Daitengu!” said Riko as she managed to freeze the people in front of her. Rikos purple eyes were glowing then there was a sudden spark in her eyes as she was able to read their minds. "They were hired to kill me just for the reward.” said Riko as she looked at Oniji who was probably done dealing with the others. Riko then blinked and the power stopped as her eyes turned back to normal and the people she had froze in place dropped to the ground and was scared of her...

Adrik_Romanov
Oniji

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oniji Fukuzawa
Samurai Bodyguard
He was in fact finished with his attack sighing’ I told you not to use your powers my lady “he was sheathing a bloody sword he had a strong body and a stronger sword but that wasn’t his skill. Oniji had the fastest draw in the country well dated draw anyways as he turned and walked past her and looked’ they are in it for the reward.” He looked to her” but I believe it is your uncle that is the one sending them after all even if the people don’t’ want you there you can still claim the chair as can your heir if you ever have one my lady.” He looked at them drawing his blood dripping blade and pointing it to one of the men” you will leave and never come back for if you do “he leaner din abet pulling his sword back and swinging it and just as quickly sheathing it a small slashed paper thing appearing on the man’s chest cutting through his kimono” I will not make that wound as lightly” he looked to Riko.” My lady I think we should head home “he looked were was maki and Kiyomi when you needed them.
Thoki Tamaasa
Ronin
I do I want to die honorably “he spun a wall of ice shooting up around him to trap her sword. As the blade shot through the ice wall almost hitting her between her legs. There were only two ways to be a Ronin you lost your master or mistress. But the other way is to be banished so the question should be how he was a Ronin. His skill was obviously not lacking even on his knees he was still fighting he wanted to die but he was going to make her earn the title for killing a Battosai.
Kyo Ozu
Ninja
His attack was relentless he didn’t’ slow he didn’t’ stop even as she do aged his stick continued in other ground where she had been previously. Though the ground was no longer the same as he landed the water blasting like a bomb had detonated under the water only there was no water before he landed now there was in a way rain falling around them and a creator where he stood” nimble thing I didn’t’ even science you move. Beautiful, flexible, and sexy if only we weren’t fighting over the same person I’m sure you would be fun.”
User Image
Kiyomi Saito
Samurai guard

Kiyomi gasped as the ice shot again and her blade suddenly shot out black fire quickly destroying the ice that tried to capture the blade. She dodged the ice wall and sent a slash at the ice. The black fire was burning the ice away. The flames were very much different than any regular fire. Kiyomi then tilted her head as she glared at him. “Again I will ask for someone as strong as you why do you want to die..I do see the intense power in you so why die…” asked Kiyomi as she swung her blade down. Never had anyone had come up to her and suddenly say the want to die honorably.

Adrik_Romanov
Thoki

User Image
Riko Mori
Princess

"Sorry.” said Riko as she saw Oniji looking at her. She didn’t want to be useless which was why she used it. Riko looked down as he said it was probably from her uncle which was true she just didn’t want to say those words…"Ok.” said Riko as walked in silence with Oniji as the assassins ran away.

Adrik_Romanov
Oniji

User Image
Maki
Kunoichi

Maki jumped back from his attack and watched as he plunged into the ground and it started raining. Maki was flying in the air and smirked as he said that “Too bad but we are enemies you wont have Rikos head.” said Maki as she made herself land on a tree. She looked a the destruction and shook her head...how can she explain Riko about this..

Adrik_Romanov
Kyo

Kyo Ozu
Ninja
The Distraction around them was only starting unless one of them won to withdrew. He knew there was a problem there should have been no way he missed her with that attack he looked up at her. What was he going to do with this girl? As he paced on the ground looking up at her the whole time how to do this they were starting to draw to much attention.
Thoki Tamaasa
Ronin
“I have taken my lords life I have no clan to stand for and I have been made a Ronin by my lord enemy’s I have no life and no honor.” He looked at her the look in his eyes seemed determined as he lashes out with unfocused rage now. The thought remember made him nothing but a slashing well Ronin with no focus.
Oniji Fukuzawa
Samurai Bodyguard
Oniji sighed” I’m sorry I lashed out at you my lady I didn’t mean to forget my place “he loved his head as they walked his left hand resting on his sword just in case. He looked to her” it’s just what if someone was watch us they will now and I don’t’ want you to have to deal with the stupidity of the fearful. I’m sorry my lady please forgive me it was not my place to….lecture you.” He looked to her worried he may have hurt her emotionally as they came on to their house.
User Image
Maki
Kunoichi

Maki watched him move around below her. Why did their moves cancel out earlier…Maki then kept silent as she used her clans ability on him to lower his senses as she spoke to him. “I don’t think you should kill Riko for someone with your skill I think you should help us.” said Maki she then jumped down and aimed her weapon at him. “But if your still in for the reward for Rikos head I will kill you here.’ she said as she lowered his abilities.

Adrik_Romanov
Kyo

User Image
Kiyomi Saito
Samurai guard

Kiyomi blocked his swings easily since hes in uncontrolled rage. Kiyomi then bent forward dodging his swing and swung her blade quickly slashing his chest the wound he got was not as deep. She watched as he fell and Kiyomi aimed her blade at him. “Even though you wish to die I don’t think you should…” said Kiyomi as she aimed her blade at his neck.

Adrik_Romanov
Thoki

User Image
Riko Mori
Princess

"Its fine.” said Riko as she walked inside the place and started walking back to her room. “Thanks for taking me out today.” said Riko as she closed the door to her room. Fear…the people feared her power. She knew what Oniji was trying to say as she sat down and pulled the fan from her sleeve. Riko had to prove herself soon that shes worthy to rule...

Adrik_Romanov
Oniji

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas