Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I am sorry but this weather is not good to drive in" Zara said before seeing lights. They where all most there but it would be a few hours drive more to go. She worried about Faith and her driving skill as she swaryed again. Ok nice time they call a cabe or a bus to help them out. "sorry" she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Zara let me drive here before you kill me here." He said as he looked at her almost slipping off for a second time. He held as tight as he could to the bike.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara stopped the bike and nodded as she slipped off and waited for him to move forward before she slipped on the back and wrapped her arms around him. "kay sorry again" she said sad that she was not a good driver.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He moved forward then felt her arm's wrap around him which made him blush. "Its ok I can help you later learn when we have time. I just don't want to die before we reach our goal silly." He said patting her on the head gently then started driving off.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara softly blushed and nodded as she hugged him tightly. The lights got brighter as they got near. Looking up she saw a sigh said 7km to Kuroshit city. "We should find a hotel or something once in the city" she said to him.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Agreed." He said as he drove in after a bit. "Well here we are time to look for a place to stay." He said not long after driving about a mile or so in the city he noticed a hotel. "Well theres a pretty nice looking one what about there?" He asked her as he started slowing down as they got closer.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara just nodded for she sensed fallen ones and demons here as will as halfiungs. she felt out of place for she felt no true angels like ehr self ehre. 'Going to have to watch my self' she said as she looked at the hotel. It looked nice and everything so it would do. "let get in and get warm" she said smiling.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled feeling there presence. He would need to look out. "Ya I need to get the hell out of here." He said smiling at her. He headed in with her as he held the door open for her then headed to the counter asking for a room for them.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara nodded and waited till the ghost was clear before she waved Faith away. Once gone she followed Byakya inside. "Hello sir Miss" the host said nodding to them, "Room for how many night?" "a week please" Zara said before pulling out a gold ceited card. The host smiled and rang the card there and typed in to the computer before leding them up to a master suit. "if you ned anything please call" he said leaving them. The room was living room size with a kign size bed and flate sceern tv. In the bath room the was a spa sized tube. "wow" she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Damn this place look good." He said smiling at her. "Um you got the bed I will lay on the couch ok." He said blushing as he went to the kitchen and looked around it. "Damn this place holy crap. I am going to love it here." He said. "Its to damn bad we can't even stay here for a long time." He said.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"The bed is big enough for both of us to sure silly" Zara said taking ehr wet coat off. Under it her white dress was soaked through to see there and she blushed and run to hid in the bath room. "ummm we can only stay for a little bit and then move on to where we feel the pull." she said taking off ehr clothes and rinning them out, "Can you ask room seroivec to send up a dress small."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He blushed madly at this. "Um are you really sure you want me to sleep in the same bed as you?" He asked. "Yes I will ask them." He said blushing calling them to bring it up as they did and he walked over to the bathroom and handed her the dress. "Here you are Zara." He said.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara Grabbed the dress and closed the door again before she was dress and came out. It was a smiple blue dress nothing facny it would do her for now. "yes I am sure silly" she said smiling, "tomorrow I might go clothes shopping though."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He blushed. "O-ok then. I guess I could get some clothing as well with you then." He said as he sat down calling for clothing himself. "So what should we do now?" He asked after getting clothing and changing.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
]
User Image
Zara

Zara was playing with the tv when she turned it on to the news and it started to show what some parts of the world where felling to with out control over angels and demons fighting. "why are brothers and sister fighting there own and there ememies" she said before looking to the window. she swear she saw somthing out of the conror of her eye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff