Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "I could sleep like this forever just not moving at all with you." He said as he lay there hugging her gently and kissing her. "I love you my angel." He said as he watched the imps come in snickering at them.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
]
User Image
Zara

Zara giggled and blushed more as she cuddled right up agaisnt him. "I love you to my demon" she said before waving a hand. Faith appered int eh door way between the imps veiw. It was a warning to tell them to leave them alone.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

The imps vanished after that. "You are silly who says I am your demon maybe your my angel." He said smiling at her. He hugged her close as he kissed her.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I am your and you are mine" Zara said kissing him before she waved faith away, "that fair enough to say yes?" She laid agaisnt him a bit more before she knew she had to get back to work. "I want to stay and cuddle" she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "Its plenty fair then love." He said wrapping his arms around her tighter now wanting her to leave. "No please don't I am comfortable take a break your going to over work yourself and I don't want you doing that at all." He said locking his arms around her.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"But dear i need to help the imps finish the house" Zara said looking up at him. Her face was red with blush and she did not know what to do. Kissing him she said sorry and started to wiggl trying to get free.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He sighed. "Fine then dear." He said as he watched her wiggling away. He moved his arms so she could get out easier. "Damn my wounds." He said to her as he lay there.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara looked at him worried and came back and hugged and kissed him as she sent some of her healing power in to him. "you going to be all right?" she asked. If he need ehr to stay and heal him she would stay.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled at her. "Ya I will be fine go work now." He said as he hugged her and kissed her. "Plus this gives me time to watch you sway your hips as you walk out." He said smiling being a bit of a perv.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
]
User Image
Zara

Zara went mroe red and poked him before she head off to find the imps. And yes ehr hips swayed in her dress but really she was unconicuse of it. Finding the imps she gave the a rule. Bed room was off limtes before she helped them finsihed the rest of the house. When it was done she started on supper.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He blushed wondering if she had done it to tease him. He sleep for a bit till he smelt food as he got up and headed out finding her. "Hey good looking." He said.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"Hello your self how was your rest?" Zara asked as she grilled some fish and seaweed. She was going to make fish and seaweed soup and see how it turned out.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "It was pretty good not to bad. I feel better." He said getting up and moving around. He walked over and hugged her. "Something smells good." He said as he smiled at her.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
]
User Image
Zara

Harr blushed and wiggled against him before smiling up at him. "it should be done soon and the house is done you should go thank the imps for helping out" she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "I planed on thanking them and you dear. I have to come up with something for them." He looked at her then to the house. "Well it is gong great I will say that much to you all. I am very glad that you all did this. But I will do the rest of the finishing touches tomorrow ok."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff