Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya walked by them and growled as she walked off. He didn't even know why he had growled he just had when they whistled at Zara. He caught up with her then got a few things to buy for on the way.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara had a little bag from the innkeeper of things that would be good to travel with as well as a map to help the too if they got lost. Thanking him she head out in to the cold but sunny moring. "well lets get things and go" she said streatching. She was ecitxed and could not wait to keep looking and it was nice now that she had some one traveling wit her.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He bought a bunch of food for them. He then headed out with her. "Yes sunshine no damn rain." He shouted heading East with her. "So tell me a bit more about yourself." He said.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"me" Zara said as they started to leave Earl, "Will besides not knowing my past I love kids, animals sweets and just plan having fun all ready." doing a twirl her skirt went up a bit before coming down. She just loved being happy and having fun. "Though I seem like a normal angel I could do things other can't and that worries me a bit some times" she said before looking at him, "what about you?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya blushed when her skirt went up. He cleared his throat. "Me I am a warrior so I was raised to know only how to kill and destroy things. But I enjoy food. Hate being around guys and love being around woman. Sorry I know it sounds like a perverted thing but its not really much." He said still red faced.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara giggled and poked his nose. "You cute when you face is red" she said smiling with a little blush on her cheeks, "so you a great demon warrior....strange that we both felt a pull here." Walking she had a bounce to her steps as she went. The day got brighter with the sun and slowy warmed up. "so why don't you like water?" she asked

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He blushed more when she said that. "No I don't I am a demon I don't blush." He said looking at her blush he wrapped his arms around her and lean near her ear. "Your very cute yourself when you blush." He said stepping back as he watched her bounce. "I'm a fire demon I hate water always have always will its just in our nature thats all." He said smiling at her.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara blushed more when he wrapped his arms around her and got close. She could not help but freeze and look at him for that. Why was a demon being so nice and close to her. "ummm thanks and all right that makes sense" she said smiling as they walked, "so where the next town or city" pull the map out she looked at it.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He looked over her shoulder at the map. "It seems to me that large city right there." He said pointing to the place. "So we maybe at that city for about a week. But like you said its going to take days to get there. So when night fall comes we should set up came about an hour before." He said.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
]
User Image
Zara

Zara thought for a moment for she could fly there but she knew he could not and she did not want to leave him behind. "I have a why to cut time in half but it will make me weak for a bite" she said to him as she put the map away.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"What the hell are you going to do now?" He asked looking at her as he was waiting to find out what dangerous thing she was up to doing.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"its called trust me silly" Zara said before holding a hand on and closing her eyes. A blue light danced around ehr and she whipsered softly to the wind before faith appered and changed shape. It a burst of blue light faith had changed from a sword to a motorbike. "there" Zara siad before felling to her knees. that took a loit more out of her then she thought, "I can keep faith like this for a bit before I pass out full."

Bike

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He sighed. "You silly dork." He said as he picked her up and turned her toward his own body wrapping her arms and legs around him. "Hold onto me and I will drive or at least provided this thing doesn't burn my hand off." He said going to set on it.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara blushed deeply before clinging to him tightly. "umm no faith won't if I am with you or holding on to you like this" she said hiding her face in him, "and I am no dork." Faith did nothing as he got close to it.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He blushed as he sat her on him and held tightly then started riding off his face so beat red. He couldn't talk at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff