Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"Thank you"{ Zara said with a little blush on her cheeks from the hug. she was not excepting that from him. As they came back inside the maids wrapped them in blanket and took her wet robe to dry. Sitting them down at a Table they brought them hot tea with rye to drink. "So what are you doing here?" she asked

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

"Well for starters I am the Prince to Hell. I left that place though because I felt a pull here on Earth like something calling me to come I had to find what it was." He said drinking the tea.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara could not help but stop and star at him. she was sitting beside the prince of hell. will that would shock her friends if she told them. Hell it was a shock to her....... He was cute though. "what you feel a pull to?" she asked looking at him, "thats why I am here I felt a pullfor something on this world that I can not name but need to find."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled still hugging her not really caring right now. "So um maybe we can lighten the weight and search for it as a team or something." He said smiling at her she looked beautiful with her blush.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara was still b; blushing for he was still holding her and she could hear the giggles of the maids. "team...you mean like partners?" she said smiling before hugging him and fogeting she was still wet and ehr pjs had come see through, "Yes"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled hugging her back but then noticed he could see everything on her. "Um hey um ya um." He said not really able to speak at all. Her grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her so nobody else could see anything on her at all. He thought to himself if this was one of those anime the humans watch he would have had a nose bleed.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I guess I should go put some dry clothes on" Zara said going more red and hugging the towle. Wiggling away she got to her feet and smiled at him. "so Byakuya partners now right" she said nodding, "then I will see you in the moring."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He himself was also red in the face as she headed off. "Yes you will." He said as he turned around seeing all the maids laughing at him and blushing. "Watch it I am still a freaking demon here I will kill you if you piss me off." He said headed to his room for some sleep.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Once in her room Zara changed out of her wet clothes in to some dry ones before she climbed in to bed and went to sleep. She had a good night sleep before she woke up at dawn and was greating by the sun raising. smiling she dressed in her normal white outfit (profile pic) with thigh high boots and went down to eat some food and wait for Byakuya to get up.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya woke after his pretty well rested night. He got his dry clothing on that apperantly the maids had taken during the night and cleaned for him and folded. He got dressed headed down stairs to fine Zara. "Morning. You sleep well?" He said yawning and straching his body.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I had a great sleep" Zara said smiling up at him as she eat her omlte, "How about you?" she was happily eating in the quiet tavern for some people it was still early to get up. "sir what would you like this moring?" one of the maids asked him.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "Slept like an angel." He said laughing a little as he sat next to her. "I will take some eggs, bacon, and toast please." He said turning and looking around not really seeing many people. "Damn its empty."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara blinked and looked at him. She did not get it but she did not care. Sipping her apple juice the maid nodded and walked of to go tell the cook. "will we are both up pretty early so it makes sense some people are still asleep" she said smiling, "so I was asking around andn there is a few twons and cites a days away but where should we head?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "I say we head to the east. But that's just me if you want to that is." He said as the maid came back with his food and he started eating. "Oh before leaving we should get some supplies on the way and for on the way." He said.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

'east' Zara thought thinking about it before nodding. "all right we will head east and hope we find what we are looking for" she said smiling and getting to her feet. In the kitchen the cookand the dish boy whistled as the titled the heads and watched Zara walk off to pay for the meal and the room she had stayed in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff