Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya smiled. "Come in doors open." He said still laying on the bed in his hakama which had dried a bit. He was looking up at the ceiling as she entered. "Yes I was wondering if its was possible for you at all to show me around and stuff." He said a slightly evil grin across his face.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
"that will be no problem at all sir" The maid said with a bow, "but since its late and raining there is not much to see but I can take you to the tavern part of the inn for food and rink if you like."

User Image
Zara

Zara smiled before going to her room. She was tired but she did not want to sleep. Looking out the window she could feel the pull. 'What is it' she thought before a maid knocked on the door telling her dinner was ready for her. Thanking her she sighed and looked out the window one last time. What was she looking for and would she find it. Brushing her hair she headed down to eat at the tavren. She had been there for a few days so every one though it was cute when she came down ready for bed. Sitting at the bar she eat and talked to other guest and the bar keeps.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya nodded. "Thank you so much miss." He got up not even throwing his shirt back on and just headed down like so. He got there ordered the biggest meal the had and sat in the fair corner eating his food in peace as he watched others. He noticed the angel sitting eating as well. He found her kinda funny wearing pj's. He admitted to himself that she looked cute but wouldn't say it to her or anyone else.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara was giggling and laughing away and having fun as she talked to the people around her. She sensed the demon again but only looked at him once before going back to talking. As she sipped her hot chocolet she sense something else and it was outside moving fast. "Ms is something wrong?" the barkeep asked her. She knew this feeling but from where. "keep every one inside" she said getting off the stool. Every one had a worried look before some Entered the tavern tired and beaten. "It Af" he said before collpseing. The inn started to panick as Zara ran out side to see the Af at the egde of town. "How did he get out of hell" she said shocked

AF

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya finished his meal as he stood up. He new what it was without needed to head outside. "Hmm help or not." He said as he decided to head out. "Well nice to see a familiar face around these parts." He said smiling. He figured it may be here for him not sure though. He drew his demonic katana out waiting to see what this angel would do as he stood back looking between the Af and her.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Af smiled but it was fulled with hatred and anger before he looked at Byakuya. "stay out" he growled before her charged at Zara.

User Image
Zara

Zara epped and moved out of the way. 'What the hell is he after me?' she thought confused. Taking off her robe she held a hand up as he charged again. "Faith" she said softly. The was a lust of light that sent Af flying back and when it cleared she was holded a sword twice her size.

"little b***h going to die then the others" Af said getting up again.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Hmm works for me it looks as if the lady could kick your weak a$$ anyways." He said as he made his blade disappears and sat against the wall watching as she fought it. "So angel girl whats your name anyways?" He asked her.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara was blocking AF's blows easily as she moved back and slowly making her way out of town. she did not want the people here to get hurt. "Huh?" she said conufised as she looked at Byakuya before ducking a fire ball from Af. "dose it look like I have time to chat" she said moving and blocking, "Zara." She was blocking his attacks trying to keep the budlings safe and Af picked on this before hethrow and fire ball at one house. Zara moved and knocked away only to get kicked by Af and drop Faith. "ow" she said hitting the ground. "you should care only for your self" Af said to her as he went to pick faith up to kill her with it. As he touched faith it burned his whole arm and he scramed. "sorry but faith is mine" she said getting to her feet and looked at Byakuya , "wants your name demon?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "Nice name. I thought you didn't have time to speak?" He asked laughing a bit. "Names Byakuya." He stated watching Af come at her again. "This guys doesn't know when to quite. I am surprised its taken you this long to kick his a$$ sorry." He said sounded a bit cocky.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I...want....answers....first" Zara said dodging Af. Why was he attacking her, what did she do to him and did she know him? "no answer for you little on only death" Af said pissed off. His one arm was not healing right after touching her sword. "then way attack me" Zara said beore calling faith back to her and cutting Af's arm off. Af screamed and glared at her. "They were to make you weaker then this" he said. "How and what?" Zara asked cunfoised before Af attacked ehr again.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya was gone then standing there with Af's head in his hand as the body it the ground. "Sorry I didn't like him one bit hitting a woman." He said walking over to him. "Ok now to find some info out on this guy and what the hell is going on here." He said looking at Zara. He dipped his finger in the blood and licked it off his finger then started seeing all Af's memories.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I don't know" Zara said looking sad. She could not remember past her walking in the elemental angels home. She wanted to know what was going on but she could not. Waving her hand faith disappeared and she went and picked up her soaked robe and put it on.

Af's meroiserms where a mix of hell and being on earth. the last few days he meet with different demons planing on attack on heaven only to meet a nagel how asked them a favoire in killing her and said nothing more.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He stood up. "Wow they have it out for you what the hell would a cutey like yourself do to get in trouble?" He asked looking at her as he whipped his hand of blood.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I don't know" Zara shouted and started to cry, "I don't remember anything past when I woke to flares arm and her tears. Every thing is gone." Her tears coming from her sparkling blue eyes seemed to match the rain falling around them. she wanted answer and she wanted to find out what she was looking for her.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Oh damn not tears please not tears." He said all he could think to do was hug her which he did. 'Hey its ok I can help you I mean I will try." He said not really sure at all what to say as he brought her back in the place out of the rain being he hated it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff