Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Zara was checking Fir wounds as the fir bried went back to ehr and nuzzled its master head. "I am fine" Fir said. Zaa smiled before looking at him. "Do we really have to leave the home we made?" she asked

Fir

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He sighed. "No but your all are staying inside for a bit got it." He said glaring at them all. "That includes you Fir your part of this family now and its a little late to turn and leave so your stuck here as well."

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Fir stuck her tonuge otu at him but kept quite. "are you all right dear?"Zara asked worried.

Fir

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya looked at his wife. "Me ya I am fine no real damage done to me at all so no worries honey thanks though for being worried but I am all good no damage done here." He said as he looked around trying to think about things.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"dear please sit and relax" Zara said worried about him. she did not like seeing him like this

Fir

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He agreed and sat next to her then picked her up hugging her tightly in his lap. "Sorry honey I missed hugging you." He said lying as he was worried something would happen to her.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"my poor love" Zara said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him, "it will be all riht." Will she prayed it would be. All she wanted to do was have her life ehre on the island with him.

Fir

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He hugged her tightly not letting go at all. "It will be fine honey I will figure this all out." He said hoping he could and if not they had a long journey ahead of them.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Zara hugged him back and played with his hair. She wish she could make him feel better but all of this was going to be a nightmare. "I am sorry" she said

Fir

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled at her. "Honey its not really your fault don't keep saying sorry I get it its ok you not the cause of it they are just there sins are taking over them and all." He said kissing her forehead.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"but it me they are after not you" Zara said resting agaisnt him. "its war they want girl not you just war and power" fir said hugging ehr fire bird before sending it away, "We better move."

Fir[

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"I don't care I wont let them have you I love you to much for anyone to take you away from me." He said as he heard Fir. He didn't want to leave there home at all.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"This is are home we are staying ehre" Zara said to Fir. "fine but if you are staying we are going to need to make this place stronger" Fir said getting to her feet, "let see what need to be done."

Fir[

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He nodded to them. "Ok so well you and my buds here are making this place stronger I am going to go and look in the black book here for stronger things I could use so I will be busy if you need me try not to until they come. I love you Zara." He said kissing her.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Fir nodded and noddd to his son to follow her to help ehr out. Zara hugged and kissed him back. "Be carful" she said, "I will start of food for every one."

Fir

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces