Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Hunter

But if you change your mind, you know where I am But if you change your mind, you know where I am
            But if you change your mind, you know where I am But if you change your mind, you know where I am

/ / Yeah if youchangeyour mind, you know where to find me

'cause I don't ever wanna be your b o y f r i e n d.

And never did I think that I, would be caught in the way ❤❤❤ you got me

Push another girl aside and just give in.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1 x 1 With
            killerjr 144

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Miranda sighed as she woke up, she didn't want to but she needed to be their for her friend. She knew what it was like to lose something, in fact she had lost her leg and part of her hearing from cancer. She could still hear, it was just certain things she can't now. The girl slowly pushed herself up removing the blanket from her. Revealing one perfect leg and a nub. She quickly grabbed her fake leg, attaching it to where her leg would've been. Miranda was high self-concious about her leg, she seemed to always wear pants. Refusing to wear a dress or skirt. In fact as soon as she had her leg amputated she threw out all her dresses and skirts. It made her mother sad but she understood why Miranda did what she did.

Miranda stood up and walked over to her closet and dresser. Pulling out her ussual black skinny jeans and favorite band t-shirt. Yes, you would think that skinny jeans would show that her leg was fake right? Well no not really, the doctors though ahead of time for her and fabricated the leg to look as close to a real one as possible. Quickly she pulled on her clothes, grabbing her hair brush and brushing her hair on the way down to the kitchen. She set the brush down before entering the kitchen know her mother would have a fit if she entered with a brush. Miranda sat down at the kitchen table causing her mother to turn around. Her mother was a beautiful lady, having long black hair and steel-blue eyes like Miranda. Though her youthful appearence disappeared when her daughter became an amputee. She was glad her daughter lived, but she hurt because her daughter did. Miranda's mother walked over with some pancakes and set them down, "Okay Mer. Now please be on your good behavior?" She said to her daughter.

Miranda just smiled and nodded, "Yea mom.. I know." The girl quickly ate her pancakes and got up. Placing the dishes in the sink. "I'm off now! You know how to contact me." She called out, grabbing her jacket, house keys and phone. The only reason she had one was in case she needed something. Miranda shivered as she stepped out of the house, it was a brisk day in fall. Quickly she shrugged on her jacket, pulling out her headphones and placing them in her ear. Miranda played her music and headed off to the support group's meeting place. She didn't need to pick up her friend, her friend's parents were too safety-concious now. Sighing, Miranda pulled up her hood and looked down as she walked. Totally oblivious to the world around her and well, that's how she liked it.

((OOC: Im going to make it pretty later. Didn't want to make you wait any longer but yea, Something like this?))

Moose Fix

Versatile Hunter

User Image

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴇs ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ Fᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ.

ᴏᴏᴄ;; || ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; Literal Heart of Jesus.|| ᴍᴏᴏᴅ;; Bored.|| ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ;; The whole damned support group.|| ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs;; "Let's just get this over with."

xxxxxxIn a lighter sense, Trent's lungs sucked at being lungs, and what really made it worse? Having to sleep with a god damned tank with tubs stuck in his nose. At least it was portable. And when he woke up, he always felt this staggering pain that didn't seem to go away until he replaced the tank with a very new one. Under oxygenation and his mother's serious assumption that he was depressed about the face that he was dying. That wasn't the case. Just because he goes through the same process everyday and just repetitively read the same book over and over - which was the book Paper Towns by the brilliant John Green. Trent wasn't depressed at all, or at least, he didn't think so. So yeah, he read the same book over and over, but it was mainly because of his unhealthy fascination with the book, storyline, and well - it was just his overall favorite book. Can't blame a fella.

Onto the point where his mother thought he was depressed due to his repetitive life: Trent wasn't upset at the fact he was dying because he, himself, was just a simple side effect. On the other hand, he did catch some cancer kid perks and unwanted attention. Whenever the guy would go out, he'd have eyes just pierce him, which he was highly uncomfortable with and never wants to experience ever again.

Since he was already awake because his mother just literally pulled him out of bed (and in the most distasteful happiness), Trent fumbled with his nasal canula as he tried to change his clothing. Everything was always such a hassle in the mornings. Anyways, he did his usual morning routine- eat the breakfast (that was slightly burnt), grab his book from his room, brush his teeth whilst reading said book - and everything goes on from there. Soon, in a short amount of time getting ready, he found himself being hauled to the car by the collar of his shirt. A simple morning for such a surprisingly complex guy.

He wore a simple gray tee shirt with some stupid pun, his semi-favorite black denim vest, and jeans. Nothing too fancy, nothing complicated, just stuff he found comfy. Now, he clutched both his book and handle of the oxygen tank tightly since his mother was such a terrible driver. She swiveled, halted in an immediate instance, and sped. And yet, she found herself concerned for him. Which was cute, yes, but also disappointing pertaining to the fact that she had health problems on her own.

Watching his mother curse out of the car window at some other car, he found himself scuttling out of the whole damned tin can. "You gonna wait here?" With a slight reply of the rub to the cheek and a shake of the head, his mother speaks weakly: "no, son. Now- go on and make friends."

Go on and make friends? He's not exactly the type to be social. Never was.

Upon entering the literal heart of Jesus, he grabs a cup of pink lemonade and scans the whole basement. Chairs were in the center, placed in the form of a circle. Not having anyone to talk to was normal for him and he surely didn't want to start a conversation with the leader of the group who always starts off the day with a story of his no-ballness.

killerjr 144

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Miranda soon arrived at the church, she looked up when she noticed its steps. The girl pulled out her headphones and walked her way in turning the music off as she did. Mer found churches to be beautiful she loved how much detail could be put in them. Though she wasn't a big believer about this god or some other. She looked around to see where they would be meeting. Taking her a few moments to get the answer. This was her first time coming here and well it may be a good idea but she just found it silly. As soon as she got her answer he headed towards the basement, being super careful with the stairs. Ever since she lost her leg she had gotten clumsier and clumsier. Which only added more worry to her mother.

As Miranda stepped in the room she noticed all the people. They looked so sad and.. well already dead. It was depressing, this whole place was depressing. Perfect she got to spend and hour or so with already dead like people. This was exactly how she wanted to spend her Saturday. Mer noticed her friend sitting off to the side. He looked even more depressed then usual. Thinking of a way to boost her friends esteem she walked over to the lemonade. She noticed a rather interesting boy standing in front of the lemonade. He seemed rather spaced out, and he was in the way. Sighing she cleared her throat, "Excuse me.. I just need to get some lemonade." She said softly to him. Miranda noticed he had an airtank with him, wow that must really hurt his self-esteem. But she knew all to better to bring such a thing up. Or even stare at him. She wouldn't want that kind of attention when it came to her leg so why give it to others?

The girl noticed the book he held close, Paper Towns by Jon Green huh? Seemed like he had good taste in books. Then again Mer was kinda all for the horror but she had some normal books up her sleeve. She was about to strike up a conversation with the boy about said book but her friend started to call for her. Mer gave him a quick smile as she quickly grabbed some lemonade. Thanking him for moving so she could. She sighed as she sat down next to her friend, giving him the lemonade. Wincing as she felt the prostetic rubbing her skin the wrong way. Miranda rubbed her leg as she waited for it to start. Only giving small talk to her friend.

Moose Fix

Versatile Hunter

User Image

ᴏᴏᴄ;; || ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; Literal Heart of Jesus.|| ᴍᴏᴏᴅ;; Bored.|| ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ;; The whole damned support group.|| ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs;; "Let's just get this over with."

xxxxxxAfter a short while, with a girl disturbing his peace just to get lemonade, they were all called to the circle. Trent's hands laid against his knees, with fingers tapping against it. Of course, the conductor spoke about how he lost his balls and rambled on and on and on. It was something that you could easily get tired of, no doubt. Now it was time for introductions.

He listened to those who were before them. Listened to their names, took note of their stories and now he was up. It was his turn and he went on, using the same introduction he always did, "hi. I'm uh- Trent. I'm 17. Thyroid cancer, long story short, my lungs suck at the job they were created to do. I'm okay, always have been."

After the introduction, he simply sat down without even saying a single word after. His eyes lingered to the girl who'd interrupted his peace just a bit earlier, not being able to help a sly half-smile that he usually fathoms when he sees a girl who's pretty in his eyes - however, it rarely ever happened. Maybe about once or twice.

killerjr 144

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Miranda sat there patiently as everyone introducing themselves. One person really catching her her attention. It was the boy she somewhat met earlier. So his name was Trent and he had Thyroid cancer. That sucks, she had it a lot better then him, even know and she knew it. Mer noticed him giving a small little smile, she couldn't help but smile back. Before she knew it she found out it was her turn. Slowly she stood up, not sure if her leg was messsed up from when she was fixing it earlier. When she found out she was all good she gave everyone a small smile. "H-Hi I'm Miranda I'm 16 and uh I'm an amputee and survivor of Osteosarcoma. I cam here to support my friend." She said, quickly sitting down.

She didn't like all this attention on her, not one bit. She gave a small sigh of relief when her friend stood up. Stating his name and what happened to him, he too sitting down as quick as he could. Mer listened to everyone else as they introduced themselves and the meeting continuing on. As soon as it ended she smiled to her friend. His mother already there to pick him up. He asked her if he asked if she wanted a ride home but she just shook her head. Waving bye to him and started to search for her headphones.

Moose Fix

Versatile Hunter

User Image

ᴏᴏᴄ;; || ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; outside.|| ᴍᴏᴏᴅ;; Bored.|| ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ;; N/A.|| ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs;; "Uck."

xxxxxxHe let out a sigh of relief as the whole meeting ended, his fingers lingering to the oxygen tank's handle. Trent dragged the 6 pound tank with him, up the stairs and out of the building, looking over and noticing a couple that were just disgustingly slobbering all over each other. He wretched at the sight and looked away immediately, his eyes scanning the parking lot for his mom. Either she really did run some errands or she was just waiting until he made a friend.

Both options were distasteful and unpleasant in his shoes.And as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, Trent couldn't help but clench his jaw in seriously typical disturbed teenage boy angst.With his lips parted, and short breaths following after a quick adjustment to his nasal cannula, Trent waits for his mother whilst reading Paper Towns.

killerjr 144

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Miranda smiled as she found them, placing one bud into her ear. She noticed Trent having to drag that tank around, it looked really heavy. Maybe he needed help. As soon as she was going to ask him he had already left the basement. Shrugging she followed, stepping out into the brisk air. For once she found the cold air inviting, it was a lot better then the stuffy air in the basement of the church. Mer scanned the area to notice a couple being quite gross and indecent. Once again she knew better then to stare so she adverted her gaze. Soon to only lay her eyes onto Trent. He was standing there reading his book.

Miranda smiled as she walked up to him. "Is it good?" She questioned, trying to make conversation. She noticed that he didn't really seem to talk to anyone at the meeting. It kinda made her sad, she didn't know why he refused but.. it must suck being lonely. Especially with what he was going through. Now Mer never felt lonely during her time but.. she wouldn't want to know how it felt.

Moose Fix

Versatile Hunter

User Image

ᴏᴏᴄ;; || ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; outside.|| ᴍᴏᴏᴅ;; Bored.|| ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ;; Jaz.|| ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs;; "Uck."

xxxxxxHis steely, cold eyes wandered from the page to the girl who'd spoken. His lips parted, allowing a brief response of, "I don't know. Is it?" Trent looked at her quizzically, his voice showing little emotion, in fact, maybe a bit of sarcasm. Soon, electric filled with bursts of humor and tragedy filled his memory of the various moments in the book. "It's better than good. It's a literature masterpiece."

The short, quaint moment had him turn his attention back to the book, eyes slipping their ways all around the words contained. His fingers dabbled with the corners, keeping the pages from flipping due to the breeze. "I'd ask for your name, but I don't think you'd want to know me and I see no pure friendship in the future." his voice emitted from the book, sounding louder than he had intended.

killerjr 144

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

So he he pushed people away. That wasn't really going to stop her from trying to make friends with him. Though the rudeness about the book seemed to bother a little. "I'm Miranda.. my family calls me Mer. What about you?" She persisted, leaning on the wall next to him. Peering just a little bit to see where he was. She was told to read it but she never did want to. Then again maybe she should? He seemed really interested in it. Plus it would give her a topic to talk about with him.

Mer sighed and just stood there silently, she couldn't push too far. "Soo do you need a ride home? I can call my mom if you do." She started to say. Shutting herself up once again. That was stupid he didn't even know so why would he get into her car?! Gosh she felt stupid. Yet he seemed difficult to make friends with.

Moose Fix

Versatile Hunter

User Image

ᴏᴏᴄ;; || ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ;; || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ;; || ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs;;

xxxxxx"I'm sure my mom is around here. Possibly waiting for me to make a friend," he closed his book and placed a hand firmly on her shoulder. "And I'm simply Trent. Trent Lancaster," upon introducing himself, Trent peers over to the side and sees his mother's scintillescent, shining car approaching. "And there she is right now, great timing because I've grown bored of this air," he looked at his watch and saluted at Miranda, handing her his book, "read it. Love it. Then give me your own synopsis."

[quote"killerjr 144"]

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Miranda sighed as he introduced himself, shrugging off her offer. All of a sudden the book was shoved into her hands as he walked off. Mer blinked before quickly waving and yelling goodbye. At least she made just a little bit of progress. Sighing she put the other headphone into her ears. Opening the well loved book and started walking home. Hopefully she could give him something to talk about with her. As Mer walked and read she didn't realize how loose her leg was. She continued to walk, her leg suddenly undoing. Down she fell with a small grunt, without even thinking she protected his book. Miranda frowned, how was she going to fix her leg with these kind of pants on. Sighing she fummbled for her phone, having to call her mom to "save" her.

{{OOC: should we just timeskip?}}

Moose Fix

Versatile Hunter

User Image

xxxxxxit'd been a number of days, doing his usual schedule. And the support group meetings still never changed. With his fingers tapping against his new book's edges, he waited for the meeting to start. The cannula still throwing air into his nostrils.

Hhis eyes picked up from the book and scanned the whole basement, like he usually did. He was actually waiting. Waiting for Miranda, but mainly because he wanted his book back before he finished his current one.

[quote"killerjr 144"]

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Miranda had a different way of walking since her accident a few days back. Apparently she had grown out her old leg and was now being made a new one. She had to use crutches she hadn't used in forever. Though she was still on her way to the meeting, Trent's book ain a little messenger bag she carried for now. Miranda slowly got down the stairs, looking around to find Trent. As soon as she found him she walked her way over, instead of her normal skinny jeans she was wearing shorts. Her nub highly visible. "H-Hi thanks for letting me read your book. It was really good." She said, making sure she was balanced before reaching into her bag. Handing him back his book just like they way it was given to her. Mer always believed that you should take of everything with utmost care. Especially if it wasn't yours. "Since you let me read your favorite book would you like to read mine?"

Moose Fix

Versatile Hunter

User Image

xxxxxxHe barely spoke, and rose a brow at her offer in giving him a book to read. Trent sufficed a half smile, the tubes of his cannula raising with his cheeks. Curious as to what book it was and what genre, he leans against the refreshments table and drags a hand through his muddy hair, "what book is it? What kind of book is it? Who is it by?"

He wanted to ask so many questions, about the book and about her. But, he managed to hush himself before he could make some verbal damage to the mind. Trent's fingers prodded the table top and his oxygen tank lay still to his side.

"Sorry, Miranda for my myriad curiosity. I'm usually enthusiastic about book more than people and other social things."
[quote"killerjr 144"]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces