Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Zalden grinned and shook his head, walking over and sending his hands into her gowns to 'explore' her "Oh, and you think this isn't? So, should I tease you first?" He asked, an evil grin on his face

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sapphire Rose

Sapphire ghasped at his touch, "you're really warm..." she said quetly. Then she quickly held onto his hands and looked into his eyes matching his evil smile. "Which do you prefer? This me... or the normal me?" she asked sexily.

Roses In A Glass,
Dead And Wilted,

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Zalden grinned "Become whatever you wish too......I'll still make you mine!" He said, moving his mouth to her neck and licking playfully

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sapphire Rose

Sapphire smiled and lifted her head up so he could get to her neck more easily. Then a bright red glow surrounded her and she transformed into her true self, "this should be more fun..." she said sexily. Almost everthing had changed about her. Her voice, her hair, her body. The only thing that was almost the same was her personality.

Roses In A Glass,
Dead And Wilted,

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Zalden smiled, kissing her neck and running his hands up and down her body under her gown and working on making her moan, wanting to see how loud she could get

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sapphire Rose

Sapphire smiled sexily and placed her hands on his stomach and started stroking it with her nails. "Should we take this upstairs or stay in here?" she asked breathing heavily.

((shall we take it to pms?))

Roses In A Glass,
Dead And Wilted,

Lucky Winner

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(We'd better, if we want to avoid being banned!)
"Take it upstairs? What's the point? I want you now!" He said, moving his tongue faster as he waited for her response

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff