Welcome to Gaia! ::

Two men, partners their whole life, made many inventions in their lives. They were multi- million airs who were loved and looked up to by many people. Although, no-one know what their secrets were. In the middle of experimenting on something new, they tried animal testing. After an animal would die, they would come back to life. One day, one of the brothers was bit, and the other brother had to put him in solitary confinement. He watched as him brother died, then came back to life, but this time he wasn't happy. The brother went mentally insane from his findings and research, that after 100 days of locking himself in the lab, he self destructed the building, letting out all of the toxic gas that followed. The toxic gas was spread by the birds and bugs to other countries. The first people that came in contact with the gas started having terrible seizures and vomiting. The police and hospitals were trying their best to bring the sick into containment.
Skelly

Pic:
Name:
Nickname: (if any)
Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Dislikes:(list three [or more])
Bio:
Personality:

Invisible Regular

Pic:User Image
Name:
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȥӓςћɾȳ ℒɑɳςҿ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nickname: Zach
Orientation: Straight.
Height:6'0"
Weight:190
Dislikes: Threatening people. Sticky situations. Not having candy.
Bio: Zach was living a long and lonely life for the most part. He grew up without parents. Was abandoned by mostly all that encountered him, and was quite ok with it. The silence comforted him. It was the only time where he wasnt..rage enduced. Its not that he didnt like people, he just figured that they werent fond of him. He at one point heard about the testing going on and figured, if alone, screw it and send yourself to science. If he could help, then he was damn determined to help people. The last thing that he remembered was "dont worry son, this will only hurt a second" and went under. The next thing he knew, he woke up, s**t was a mess, and he was confused, looking out the window, the only thing that could be heard from his dry rhaspy voice was "What..happened"
Personality: Friendly, alone, quiet.
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Lucia Higasaki
Nickname: Lucy
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'6"
Weight:130lbs
Dislikes: bugs, darkness, loud noises
Bio: Lucia was always extremely smart. Her parents always did their best to have their child be the best. She didn't really mind, although it made her not have the time for friends, or to do things she really wanted to do. She lived a normal life, or at least what she thought was normal. Never picked on, but wasn't exactly the center of attention. When her mother and father just one day up and started seizing, she called the police and they rushed a hospital over. She hadn't remembered anything after that.
Personality: Shy, smart, friendly.

Invisible Regular

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȥӓςћɾȳ (Ȥӓςћ) ℒɑɳςҿ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

With one sudden burst of air through the lungs and a deep breath, gasping as hard as he could Zach lunged from the table he was laying on and swung his arms a bit, and when he could finally get words to emurge from his mouth, he screamed, "What the hell do you THINK YOURE DOING! GET OFF OF ME- w..wait.. What.."He said as he looked around and noticed that nobody was in the room and honestly..everything was..broken and looked..dead. Everything was either rusted, torn down, holes in the walls and floors, or weeds growing out of the ground. He wasnt quite sure what was going on. He then looked down and noticed the only thing he had on was his hospital gown. "Well..hopefully nobody is around here..cus this would be a little awkward.." He stood up from where he was, and looked around, noticing a backpack on the table and walked over. When he opened it, he was quite surprised, all his clothes were neatly folded in it and he was quite ok with that. He stripped after deciding nobody was around, and got dressed, trying to still wrap his head around what was going on. He walked over to the window, and saw the city pretty much in ruins. "Well..s**t.. now this is going to be fun..better hit the streets.." Zach threw the bag over his shoulder, kicked open the door and headed down the stairs, trying not to fall through the floor rubble.

Cat-Face14
Lucia Higasaki↣

ThoughtsConfused. xx MoodScared

User Image

Lucia opened her eyes slowly, awoken by the silence that lingered through her mind. She fluttered her eyes lashes, moving her eyes around at the decimated and broken room before her. She tried to speak, but her throat was so dry and raspy, that it surprised her in a way. She got up, staring at her clothes that were folded on a chair. She quickly got dressed, catching herself a few times when she got a bit dizzy, then looked out the window. Everything was crumbling, and terrifying. The only thing she could think of were her parents and where they could possibly be. What was happening? Well, how the hell was she supposed to know. Lucia shut her eyes tightly and grabbed her head, trying to think of what was going on before she was there. She then opened her eyes again, and looked around the room. She didn't notice before, but were those weeds? She stared at the ground. That's why she couldn't see very well. Lucia walked over to the table next to the bed, and found dusty glasses. 'Eh, better than nothing.' She thought, before cleaning off the glasses, and putting them on. She turned back to the door, walking towards it. She jumped slightly when she heard a huge bang. She ran to the door, and opened it slowly. She looked around, not seeing anyone, a little nervous of course. She stepped out into the hall, going around planks of wood that seemed to have fallen from the ceiling, leaving gaping holes.

User Image

Invisible Regular

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȥӓςћɾȳ (Ȥӓςћ) ℒɑɳςҿ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zach turned and looked back and forth before emerging from the front doors. He tilted his head, slightly blinded by the sun and not quite sure what was going on. There was not a single soul around, and frankly the ground was covered in nothing but rubbish and shrubs pretty much. He shook his head and sighed. 'what the hell is going on here...' he thought to himself. He took a few more steps out into the center of the street, took a deep breath, and just shouted as loud as he could."HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! IS ANYONE EVEN THERE?!?!" he looked around as much as he could and could hear things scurry about. He wasnt sure what it was, but couldnt see any signs of people. He heard a few feint growls and wasnt sure if he even wanted to stick around to find out what they were. In one swift motion he scurried along the road, wondering if he would find any means of survival, or hell even another person

Cat-Face14
Lucia Higasaki↣

User Image

Lucia tip toes silently through the hall, breathing softly and making sure she didn't step on anything that would crumble and make her fall. She was scared, but at least it wasn't night time. She hated when it was dark. She did feel a bit tired, but hoped it wouldn't jeopardize her sight or the way she walked. This hospital, or what she thought was a hospital, didn't seem too sturdy at the moment. But what did she know. She was scared and jumped yet again from a noise. Someone yelling? She quickly ran to a window, and saw a guy walking away from the hospital. She quickly jumped back from the window, running down the hall, and down the stairs. She got to the front doors, and stopped, staring at the person before he turned a corner behind a building. She knew this wasn't right, and that she shouldn't follow him, but she was lost right now, and just wanted to not be alone. She opened the front doors slowly, and quickly followed behind the person.

User Image

Invisible Regular

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȥӓςћɾȳ (Ȥӓςћ) ℒɑɳςҿ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zach wandered around the corner and sighed lightly. he kicked a few cans that were scattered on the ground and could see nothing but a few rats run out from near them."Damn..this place really is empty..am I really alone here..how the hell long was I out.. just.. GAHHH!"he shouted as he slamed his fist into a trash can near him and saw a bit of the trash can pretty much just fly into the distance. "did..did I really just punch that..litterally into oblivion..or something.. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON..." He was just getting more and more frustrated, and mostly because he just wished there was someone..or something to help him figure out what was going on.

Cat-Face14
Lucia Higasaki↣

User Image

Lucia turned her head around the corner of the building then went back behind it. It was a boy, just like she expected. She listened to him talk to himself. It seemed as though he was having the same problems as her. Not knowing where they were, and what was going on. Before she knew it, she heard him yell again, and when she looked back around the corner, she saw him punch a trash can and it fly into the sky. Lucia jaw was dropped wide open. She was in just as much shock as he seemed to be. 'How scary...' She thought before clearing her throat. "Uhm.." She said softly towards his direction, only her head peeking from behind the building. Her voice was still a little raspy, only due to the fact she probably needed water or something. "I'm sorry, but i'm lost. C-can you help me...?" She asked him, stuttering a bit from keeping tears in. Just saying the word lost made her think back to her parents, and where they must have been. Why was she all alone?

User Image

Invisible Regular

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȥӓςћɾȳ (Ȥӓςћ) ℒɑɳςҿ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ThoughtsWhy..?MoodConfused

User Image

Zach was pretty much shaking in anger from not knowing what was happening at this point, but suddenly heard the slight, almost whisper, of a voice come from behind him and jumpped pretty much 10 feet in the air and spun around, putting his hands up to defend himself."WHAT THE- WHOS THERE-"he said as he then noticed it was just a girl, who looked kinda normal just like him. He put his fists back down in an attempt hopefully not scaring her. "Im sorry about that..did uhh..you see..the can..yeah.. Its ok I promise, wont hurt ya. Im..kinda just as lost right now.. Here let me get out of this dark damp place..heh..probably not helping me much." He said in a slightly more embarrased tone since she saw his anger kinda just flow through. He walked back towards her slowly and out of the ally, into the beaming down sunlight, slightly making his longer blonde hair gleam in it. "There we go..sorry about that whole scene there.. I hope I didnt scare you.. Thats the last thing I need to do..terrify you, whom seems to be the only other person in this damned city right now.." He said with a saddened smile as he awaited for her to come out as well.

Cat-Face14
Lucia Higasaki↣

User Image

Lucia jumped when he turned around and yelled in her direction. It caused her to jump and hide back behind the building. She slowly looked back around and stare at the boy before. She listened to him as he lowered his voice. She liked it better that way. "Y-yeah." She answered to his question about the can. She watched as he came out of the ally, and into the sunlight. She stared at him, looking at all of his features. His blond hair was very pretty. "Uhm, I followed you, from the hospital." She said quietly before stepping out from behind the building. Lucia didn't know what to make of all of this. Everything was in ruins, and they were the only ones there. "Do you... well, remember anything?" She asked.

User Image

Invisible Regular

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȥӓςћɾȳ (Ȥӓςћ) ℒɑɳςҿ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zach listened to her speak. Her voice was rather quiet, so it wasnt just the distance between them at first. When he heard her say she came from the hospital he was kind of shocked for a second, but nodded with a slight hint of a smile, knowing he wasnt the only one."Well..honestly.. Last thing I remember is the exact words of the doctor saying ' Dont worry son..this will only hurt for a second' and put me under for the 'testing' or so they called it. I struggled a bit and it wasnt just a bit of pain..and well..next thing I knew I woke up swinging with nobody around and well..needed out of that building. I dont know what part or wing you came out of but mine..im pretty sure 10 more minutes and id be under all the rubble..heh.. How about you?"He said with a tilt of his head. Whatever happened..however it happened.. he wanted to know..and he wanted to find out why. Hell, he wanted to know what was tested on him. There were just so many questions being asked in his head and at a sudden moment, he felt a sudden rush of pain go through his head as he fell to his knees, wincing in pain. He couldnt tell if it was fatigue or if it was just how long he was out for, which he still had no idea on that either. Alls he knew is this pain was much worse than anything he had felt before.

Cat-Face14
Lucia Higasaki↣

User Image

Lucia looked around quickly, almost forgetting where she was for a minute. Just the silence that lingered through out the town that they stood in was deafening, until the boy spoke up again. "T-they tested on you?" She asked. She thought it was quite strange how they would have tested on him. "Oh, I think I was a floor above you. It didn't seem too sturdy up there. You scared me when you banged on something. I heard a loud noise, and that's when I followed you." She spoke up. She looked down at the ground then back up at him. "I was having an attack. Anxiety.." She said, questioning herself a bit. "They must have thought I was sick like my parents. That's why I was there." She explained. It didn't really make much sense why she would be there alone, with no-one around but him and her. Cars, buildings, everything destroyed. Maybe they weren't even in the real world. 'Now that's just silly.' She thought. "Oh, uhm, My name is Lucia. What's yours?" She asked

User Image

Invisible Regular

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ȥӓςћɾȳ (Ȥӓςћ) ℒɑɳςҿ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zach looked up at the sky, the sun beaming straight down into his eyes, causing him to wince once more, and stood back up. The scar on the side of his face showed quite clearly for a second and he brushed the hair back down in front of it to hide it."Yeah..they were testing me for a bunch of random stuff..one of it being..well never mind on that..heh" He said with a bit of confusion hinting at his voice."Ahh..yeah I guess im gladd I wasnt up higher..me and heights dont get along very well..heh.. Sorry about that though. Had no intention to scare anyone cus well..didnt know anyone was there. But an anxiety attack eh? Is it like..an all the time thing? or just every so often?"He asked, kinda quietly, realizing it may have been none of his business. 'I really need to work on that whole people skills thing of mine..' he thought to himself. Shaking off the thought he looked at her slightly confused. "Your parents were sick..? Do you remember what exactly they had? Was it that thing that everyone started getting right before..well at least I..blacked out? Cus I think thats what they were testing me for.." Zach looked down. What the hell could they have tested him for..or rather with..did they do anything to him..what even happened..it was all just one big mystery. He shooke his head and looked up to her and gave a feint smile " Oh, well its a pleasure to meet you Lucia. My name is Zachry, but please call me Zach."

Cat-Face14

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces