7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
๏ผฎ๐”ž๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฆ ๏ผง๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข

โถโผ โ†’ ๏ผท๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก โ†’ ๏ผต๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ

User Image

Naomi's eyes widened at the mention of fire benders. She was truly terrified of them. All Naomi could do was follow Lachlan and when he took her hand she held tightly to his. Naomi followed Lachlan to wherever he was taking her. The screams of the villagers brought back very bad memories for the young girl. She whispered quickly to Lachlan, "You need to help protect your village..." The thought of being left alone was terrifying to her, but she knew that Lachlan needed to protect his village. Like he told her last night.

User Image

๏ผท๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค:: Disobeying & Adventuring
๏ผฌ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ:: Lachlan's Village
๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: He needs to help protect them...
๏ผฌ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๏ผฉ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ:: ?

๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ:: It's totally alright biggrin

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Lachlan Calder
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–บWater Benderโ—„

Once she accepted the hand he offered her, Lachlan led her out of his home. He looked about and, not seeing any fire benders nearby, ran off with her in the opposite direction he had seen the benders earlier. His hopes were that he could get her out of the village safely and find a place for her to hide before he came back to help his people.
"I can't leave you alone," he whispered in response to her statement. "Not until I find a safe place for you. I brought you here and I'm going to protect you."

`โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ขโ€ขยดยดยฏ``โ€ขโ€ข .ยธยธ.โ€ขโ€ขยดยดยฏ``โ€ขโ€ข .ยธยธ.โ€ขยด

User Image

Element: Water
Thoughts: I have to get her some place safe.
Feelings: Worried, Fearful
Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image

Naomi ran quickly with Lachlan. Once he spoke she stopped him and looked at him, "Lachlan, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if someone got hurt because you were too busy taking care of me..." She said.

User Image

๏ผฌ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ:: Lachlan's Village
๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: I wouldn't be able to forgive myself...

๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ:: ?
Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

Lachlan Calder
โ–บWater Benderโ—„

Lachlan looked at her as she stopped him and sighed as she spoke. Not wanting to waste time arguing, he decided it would be best to help his village while she found somewhere safe for herself.
"Alright," he said finally, letting go of her hand. "Find some place safe to hide while I help my people. I'll come find you as soon as I can." Hopefully, they'd be able to stop the fire benders before they did too much damage or found Naomi.

User Image

Thoughts: Ok, ok, I'l just find her once the fire benders are gone.
Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image

Naomi nodded and gave Lachlan a small smile. After he left Naomi looked around her to try and find a place to hide. Although there really many places that would work. The trees were bare, and she was wearing a dark coat so it wouldn't be easy to blend in with all the snow. Naomi had to quickly decide though because soon she saw a man in dark red uniform scouting. Swiftly Naomi hid underneath a small hollowed out hill and made a small breeze come through to hide her footprints.

User Image

๏ผฌ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ:: ?
๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: Lachlan's Village
๏ผฌ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๏ผฉ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ:: I hope everyone will be alright...

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

Lachlan Calder
โ–บWater Benderโ—„

Lachlan was reluctant to leave Naomi but the screams of the other villagers were more than enough to make him go back. He ran to join the other water benders that were trying to hold the fire benders at bay. Once he reached the group, he fought alongside them, his hatred for these attackers fueling his bending. He launched shards of ice at the fire benders and dodged the flames blasted his way. Many of the fire benders were already down for the count, thanks to the excellent benders in Lachlan's village, but quite a few water benders were injured as well, and it would be hard to heal them while surrounded by enemies.

User Image

Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image

The fire bender seemed to notice the random breeze, but only stood still and didn't continue on with his walk. Naomi put a hand over her mouth to keep the sound of her breathing down. She couldn't really see his face, only his waist down and he was still quite far from her. However she slowly silenced the wind once her footprints were gone. Now it was silent except for the distant noises of the battle between water and fire benders. Although this one didn't seem too concerned about that, more concerned about the possibility of an air bender being here. Naomi tried to keep herself calm as she could hear each crunch of snow under his feet. Naomi didn't want to attack him until the battle in Lachlan's village was over. She knew she could take on one fire bender, but if he sent out for help against her. She would be dead meat.

User Image

๏ผฌ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ:: Outside of Lachlan's Village
๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: Just go away!

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

Lachlan Calder
โ–บWater Benderโ—„

The battle between water and fire benders continued, each side losing men either due to injury or, in worse cases, death. It seemed that even more invaders had joined the originals ones, perhaps one had called for backup when they realized the village wouldn't be taken so easily. Lachlan feared that soon they would be outnumbered and forced to surrender, but his people weren't the type to give up. They would battle till their final breath and die with honor, as would he.
The fire benders advanced, pushing the small force of water benders back, near the edge of their village. With their numbers dwindling, Lachlan expected the worst result out of this battle, but before the fire benders could perform their final defeating blow, more water benders joined them. They were men that Lachlan didn't know or recognize but he guessed they were from the nearest village, a response to someone's plea for help. With these new warriors, the water benders were able to force the fire benders back again. Pretty soon, it was the fire benders that were out numbered and forced to surrender. Lachlan helped the others put them in a cage of ice before leaving to find Naomi.

User Image

Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image

Naomi stayed as quiet as she could handle, but the fire bender kept coming towards her. When he came upon her and Lachlan's footprints in the snow he paused. He could see that one pair, the larger of the two, seemed to go back towards the village. What he found puzzling was that the small pair just seemed to disappear. Naomi tried to push herself farther into the little hollow. By doing that she caused a bit of the snow on top of the hill to shift and fall. The fire bender sent a blast of fire towards her but it missed her by a few feet and she desperately tried to stay still and not freak out.

User Image

๏ผฌ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ:: Outside Lachlan's Village
๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: Just go away!!!

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-
That aggravating moment when you're almost done with a post and press backspace to fix something but it actually takes you to the previous page and deletes everything you just typed so you have to rewrite the post all over again scream crying

Lachlan Calder
โ–บWater Benderโ—„

Lachlan ran back to the spot he had left Naomi earlier only to find a fire bender there and Naomi no where in sight. The soldier seemed particularly interested in a hill of snow, making him wonder if Naomi was hiding somewhere near there. When he shot a fire blast at it, he grew worried for Naomi's safety and intervened.
"Hey," he shouted to the bender, trying to draw his attention away from the hill, before he sent shards of ice in his direction.

User Image

Thoughts: I have to distract him before he finds Naomi!
Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image

Naomi stayed very still as the fire bender walked closer to investigate. When Lachlan shouted Naomi's eyes widened and the fire bender turned around in time to melt the ice shards. He raised his hands to send a quick attack back at Lachlan, but Naomi sent an aggressive blast of wind over the soldier that not only extinguished the fire but sent him flying several feet back. Naomi then jumped up from her hiding place and ran over to Lachlan, "Are you alright?"

User Image

๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: Please be okay...

๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ:: Aww! I hate that!
Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-
Sadly, it happens quite often

Lachlan Calder
โ–บWater Benderโ—„

Lachlan was ready to defend himself against the fire bender's attack but Naomi took care of that for him, sending the man flying. It being his first time seeing an air bender actually air bend, he was amazed by the display and couldn't help but smile as Naomi came over to him.
"Yeah, I'm ok. Are you?" he asked, his eyes scanning her body briefly for any cuts or burns.

User Image

Thoughts: That was amazing! But I hope Naomi is ok
Feelings: Amazed
Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image

Naomi smiled at Lachlan, glad that he was okay, "Oh yeah, I'm fine..." She said. "What about the villagers?" She asked concern leaking back into her voice. The fire bender began to sit up, but Naomi lifted her hand slightly and enough wind pressed down on the man's body to keep him down flat against the ground.

User Image

๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: What about the other villagers?

๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ:: Unfortunately...
Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

Lachlan Calder
โ–บWater Benderโ—„

"My people are ok," Lachlan assured her. "We were able to stop the invaders with the help of reinforcements. Healers are working on the injured right now while the others guard the surrendered fire benders. We should probably bring that guy back so he can join his friends." he said, looking at the bender on the ground.

User Image

Thoughts:
Feelings:
Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image

Naomi smiled in relief at Lachlan telling her that his people were okay. She nodded as he suggested bringing the fire bender back. "Alright..." She said. Naomi released the air pressure on him.

User Image

๏ผด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ:: I'm glad everyone is okay...

Aislin Schreiber

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas