• Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
O𝔣 W𝔦𝔫𝔡 A𝔫𝔡 F𝔦𝔯𝔢
O𝔣 W𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 A𝔫𝔡 E𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥

𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔢

A place where wind and fire clash, water and earth plot to destroy. There is
peace now, but who knows how long it will last. The nations are ridged with
hate for each other. They are waiting for the chance to destroy one another.
Is there any hope for redemption of the nations?

Aislin Schreiber

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢

❶❼𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔢𝔯

User Image

Naomi walked through the dense wood, shivering lightly as a cold breeze seemed to cut through her cardigan. Focusing she willed the wind away from her. She wished at the moment that she could control fire. Maybe coming out here wasn't such a good idea. No, she wouldn't let the cold weather ruin her dream. The dream of going beyond the borders of the Wind Lands. It shouldn't be that dangerous. She was wandering in the Water Lands, which right now were more like the Ice Lands since it was so cold. She had heard her parents say that water users were more gentle than fire and earth users, however not by much. Wind users were by far the most peaceful; but they still were high on guard and very dangerous. Sighing she came upon a little lake that wasn't completely frozen over. Naomi nearly slipped and fell because of the dense snow, but she caught her balance and crouched down by the water. She silenced the wind to make sure she couldn't hear anyone coming. After hearing nothing she dipped her hands in the freezing water and cupped a bit to drink. While the water was crisp and refreshing (especially since it was the first drink for a long time on her little adventure) it still made her hands numb. So she hurried to put her gloves back on and blow her hot breath on her fingers.

User Image

𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤:: Disobeying & Adventuring
𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫:: Somewhere in the Water Lands
𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰:: It's so cold...
𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱:: ?

OOC:: Yay! First post biggrin
Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
Lachlan Calder
╚══════════════╝
►Water Bender◄

Lachlan readjusted the gamebag strapped across his chest as he walked through the snow. His clothes were heavy, designed for this kind of weather, and he was used to this harsh cold having grown up in these lands. Usually, he didn't mind the weather so much, finding ways to enjoy the snow and ice with his abilities, but there were occasions that he wished he lived in one of the other lands where it was likely much warmer. Pulling his collar over his mouth and nose as a cold gust of wind froze his face. Right now, he was supposed to be out hunting, but he had strayed from the task, wishing to explore a bit. He was farther away from his village than he should be, but he was sure he'd be able to find his way back home before it got too dark. Not being one to worry, he continued on until he came upon a lake, across from which he spotted a figure. Was it someone from another village, perhaps one nearby? Unsure if he should call to them and make his presence known, he set down his bow (his hunting weapon) and the quiver of arrows he had as well. If they were to spot him, he didn't want them to think he was a threat.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

Element: Water
Thoughts: Is it someone from another village?
Feelings: Curious
Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢

❶❼𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔢𝔯

User Image

Naomi shivered again and held her arms close to her body. "Why is it so cold...?" She whispered to herself in slight frustration. What she was wearing was known as winter clothes. But with the cold here it was like she wasn't even wearing clothes at all. As she watched her breath fog out from her lips she could've sworn she had heard something so she quickly stood and looked around. Her first instinct was to use her power to escape, but if it was someone from the Water Lands and not just another wanderer she didn't want to start a fight. So, Naomi swallowed her fear and tucked her arms close to her body and walked a bit forward, "Is anyone there?" She asked. Naomi could feel little bits of frost sticking to her lips from her speaking, making her shiver again as she continued to walk forward.

User Image

𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰:: Is anyone there? Are they a threat? Should I run?

OOC:: ?
Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

╔══════════════╗
Lachlan Calder
╚══════════════╝
►Water Bender◄

Lachlan watched as the figure suddenly stood and looked about. He guessed they had heard him coming but they didnt seem to see him. His white clothes hid him well amongst the snow, providing camouflage while hunting. When they spoke, it sounded like the voice belonged to a girl. After a moment's hesitation, he replied to her question.
"I am here," he announced, raising his gloved arms to show he meant no harm, his weapon at his feet. "Who are you? And what village are you from?" He was curious about this stranger, having never met anyone from another village before.

User Image

Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢

❶❼𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔢𝔯

User Image

Naomi heard the voice and found a figure nearly in front of her. His white clothes really worked with the white background. Although his dark hair gave him away a little once she saw him. Naomi walked closer to the stranger and bit her lip at his questions. "I'm Naomi Greene..." She said, purposely avoiding his question about where she was from. She didn't know if this boy was hostile or not; so she didn't want to take the risk. "Aren't you a bit too close to the Wind Lands?" She asked quickly changing the subject. Naomi knew she had crossed the border, but how far in had she wandered.....

User Image

𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰:: Please don't ask that again... Just stay calm...

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-
Bedtime! Night smile

╔══════════════╗
Lachlan Calder
╚══════════════╝
►Water Bender◄

The girl's name kept Lachlan's attention enough to distract him from the fact that she hsd dodged his first question. He had never heard such a name before and wondered if it was more common in the other villages. When asked if he was too close to the Wind Lands, he shrugged.
"Perhaps a little," he admitted, though he had never been this far out before. "I didnt plan on going much farther though. I'm trying to hunt for my village but haven't come across any game so far. What are you doing out here?"

User Image

Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢

❶❼𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔢𝔯

User Image

Naomi almost let out a breath of relief when he didn't ask about her village again. She shivered again as he spoke to her, "I think I saw some rabbits a bit west of here..." She said. Naturally most people from the Wind Lands were vegetarians, but Naomi didn't really have a problem with people from other lands killing animals. Especially if this young man lived in a place that was so barren of vegetables. When he asked what she was doing out here she shrugged, "Exploring... I'm never really allowed to go out by myself... My family was gone for a while so I left to explore..." She said honestly. Naomi looked the young man up and down for a moment, shivered again, then said, "You didn't tell me your name..." Naomi had to admit that he looked much different than the men and boys in the Wind Lands. Most people where she was from were thin and tall, with light bones. Almost like birds in a way. But this man was built strong, and that made her curious. She knew she should go home, it would be dark soon, but she was so curious about this stranger. Where the rumors about the water benders true? Were they as ruthless as fire benders and earth users? Or did they strive for peace like her people... So far her experience was good...

User Image

𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰:: I want to know more... I want to learn more...

OOC:: Goodnight!
Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

╔══════════════╗
Lachlan Calder
╚══════════════╝
►Water Bender◄

Lachlan nodded, taking a note of what she said about rabbits being nearby. If he went back empty handed, he'd be in a lot of trouble.
"I don't blame you," he said when she explained she was out exploring while she had the chance. "I'm taking advantage of my hunting time to see more of my homeland." He understood why people weren't allowed to go far out though. It was easy to get lost in these lands, especially in the winter months when you could easily freeze to death if not properly prepared. Curious about this person, he walked a bit closer, stepping on the ice of the lake. The ice he touched with his boots froze solid, making it safer for him to walk across. "I'm sorry, I've forgotten my manners." he said when she pointed out that he hadn't introduced himself yet. "I am Lachlan Calder." He bowed respectfully, as he was taught to greet strangers.

User Image

Thoughts: Shoot, I forgot to introduce myself.
Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢

❶❼𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔢𝔯

User Image

Naomi smiled a bit as he told her he was also exploring a bit. The Water Lands were very beautiful... just different... When he stepped on the water she was about to race over to keep him from falling in, but the water froze solid underneath his foot. He's a water bender.... "Well... It's nice to meet you Lachlan..." She said with a small and nervous smile. He seemed so nice... But what about the rumors? Naomi's eyes fell on the bow and quiver of arrows that must have been his hunting weapons. "Do you explore often?" She asked trying to calm her nerves. Naomi's older brother had told her stories about how some of the other nations would tread into the Wind Lands and kill those who came too close to their borders... What if Lachlan was one of those kinds of hunters? But he didn't seem suspicious of her... Now that she thought about it, which way did she come from? She couldn't be lost, she was just barely on the borders... right? "How close is your village Lachlan?" Naomi asked with a nervous smile. If it was close that meant she had gone too far into the Water Lands; and she may not get back in time.

User Image

𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰:: Am I lost?

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

╔══════════════╗
Lachlan Calder
╚══════════════╝
►Water Bender◄

"It's nice to meet you as well, Naomi," Lachlan said, returning her smile. When asked if he explored often, he shook his head lightly. "I don't get to leave the village much, only when I go out to hunt." he explained. "And my village is about an hour's walk that way," he said, jerking his thumb in the direction behind him. "How about yours?"

User Image

Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢

❶❼𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔢𝔯

User Image

Naomi nodded, "That makes two of us then..." She said with a small smile. She was glad that his village was quite a ways away, but she was wasting some time by speaking with Lachlan. Not that she wasn't enjoying their conversation, she was just worried about returning in time. Although she had left a note for her family telling them she may go and visit some relatives; whom lived far away. Maybe it wouldn't be so suspicious if she stayed here in the Water Lands a little while longer. Naomi bit her lip and tightened her arms around herself a bit tighter, "Mine is near the edge of the Wind Lands... I'd say about three hours that way..." She said pointing in the direction of the Wind Lands and a tad north. That way she wasn't completely lying to him. Even though Lachlan was a stranger, it seemed he was being honest with her. Her home was an hour or so from the danger zone (near the borders of other nations) and about two hours from the actual border. Naomi now knew that she would just barely make it home in time; if she didn't freeze to death first. She shivered and looked at Lachlan, "Would you like any help in hunting?" She asked, she noticed that he didn't seem to be carrying anything, "I mean... If you don't mind the company..."

User Image

𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰:: What am I doing? I should be heading home...

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-

╔══════════════╗
Lachlan Calder
╚══════════════╝
►Water Bender◄

Lachlan nodded lightly as she explained where her village was, trying to think of which one it might be. He had seen maps of the Water Lands, marking the locations of the villages, but he had never truly memorized them. He noticed that Naomi seemed cold, not really dressed well for the weather.
"Oh, I wouldn't mind the company," he assured her, actually liking the thought of some assistance. "Let me get by bow and we can start hunting." He went back to his weapon and grabbed it as well as his arrows before joining her. "Let's go."

User Image

Love Interest:

User Image

Dedicated Bookworm

7,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔢

❶❼𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔢𝔯

User Image

Naomi was glad Lachlan accepted her offer. She waited patiently while he went and retrieved his bow and arrows. Nodding she pointed in the direction she had come from, "I saw a few rabbits over near a dry area... They may still be there..." She suggested as she followed him.

User Image

𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫:: ?
𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰:: ?

Aislin Schreiber
I'm going to wash the car; so sorry if I don't reply for a while ):

Invisible Sweetheart

-Katie-Loo-Hoo-
That's ok smile

╔══════════════╗
Lachlan Calder
╚══════════════╝
►Water Bender◄

Lachlan looked in the direction she pointed and smiled lightly.
"Let's hope," he said. "If I come back empty handed, I'll be in big trouble." With his bow in hand and arrows on his back, he started walking in the direction she had pointed, hoping the rabbits might still be there.

User Image

Love Interest:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out