Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles almost hit her in the face when he was about to bang on the door again, but she had opened the door. He put his hands to his sides, and before he even got to say anything, she was screaming at him before she opened the door. But she didn't say Miles, she said Erick. "I saw the news a few minutes ago. Who the hell is the guy in the picture? And who's Erick?" His feelings were hurt. He looked over to the side of the door, he had never noticed the doorbell before. He didn't do anything, all he did was look back over at Elicea.

She was against the door, her arms crossed. She looked pissed. Was she mad at him? He didn't want her to be mad at him, but he was a little upset with her. He sighed. "Sorry for intruding on your personal privacy, but I had asked you if you dated anyone earlier, and you didn't wanna tell me. Now, I feel like you need to tell me. You called me someone else, and you have pictures with this gu- He was the one in my dream. In my nightmare. He was the one in there! I need to know who he is now. I need to." He walked in the door one step, and looked over at Rex. He half smiled, and then looked back up at Elicea. Miles waited for her to spill everything.

"I never thought life would be like this for me..."

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Et si je tombent dans l'amour avec vous vous prendra moi comme je suis?

Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Elicea sighed and then began to rub her hair in frustration. She didn't feel like being questioned and now he's talking about her dead ex in one of his dreams? What the hell was going on here? I'm dating a lunatic.... Rex walked over to her and rubbed on her leg and then placed his paws on her tummy. "Get down boy." She petted his head and he turned around and began to growl at Miles. "Stop it boy!"

She tapped his back and he stat down quietly. Elicea then sighed and walked into the kitchen. "Erick is my dead ex boyfriend...There are you happy now? I didn't want to tell you because it hurts me to talk about it...Besides...You've live here for a long time... You should of already known about Erick and me. He was well known. His father owned the whole town but Erick was so nice and sweet, he helped everyone including me on the way home with Alicea...

She was just 8 months old and my parents had to work late...He gave me a lift in his car and from then on everyday he started visiting me...We fell in love...Were going to get married...But he got called into duty...Before he left...I told him that I was going to have his baby." She placed her hands around her tummy and looked up at Miles. "He stayed with me and Alicea until he had to leave...But sadly...I lost the baby....And now you know." She took out a cup and just played with it.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles walked in as she walked to the kitchen. He followed her and sat down at the table, while she played with a cup and told him her story. He felt a little upset that he wasn't the only person she had in her life. They almost got married, and had a child together. He couldn't say he was glad that the guy had died, or that she had lost the baby, he was actually quite upset that she wasn't happy at all. Her life sucked, and he wished he had been there for her earlier. It was a long time before Miles said anything. He regretted coming here and asking her personal questions and such. "I'm sorry." He said, and got up, ready to walk out of the house. He pet Rex for a moment and then turned and walked out of the house. It had suddenly started to pour buckets of rain outside, and he didn't understand why because it was sunny just awhile ago, and there had been no sign of clouds. He put up his hood, and started down the steps of the apartment.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Elicea felt sick as she watched him leave. She should just let him walk home in and rain and never speak to him again but that would just be wrong. She though about all that she told him and regretted it, it hurt way to much just to talk about it. She hated when anyone asked her about. But the thing that hurt her the most was that Alicea was really close with him. He was just like a father/big brother figer to her and he saw her as such. All three of them were insuperable.

She smiled at her day dream but was awaken when Rex tugged on her shirt and barked at her.
"Hmm?" Rex turned towards Miles and barked again;Elicea only sighed and pulled him back in. "You can stay here until it stops raining. There are some dry clothes up the steps and a room. You most likely can fit them. Now hurry up, I don't want you to drip on the carpet. I'll make us some snacks." Elicea said in a lighter tone then before.

Her half smile was very fake as she was still torn up about her sisters. She called her friend awhile ago and her friend works for the police station....They have no leads. She filled up Rex's bowl and then began to fix the snacks. She then jumped when her cell phone ringed. The number was blocked and the voice that came on made her drop a glass cup.
"Elicea! Elicea help me! Please help me! I'm afraid! Elicea only screamed as she dropped her phone; Alicea was still screaming her name.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles was pulled back inside, and he was already soaked. Elicea told him there was some clothes that he might be able to fit into, so he grabbed them off the steps, and went into the bathroom. He took off his wet clothes, and put on the pants, at that moment, he heard Elicea scream. He raced out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, almost tripping down the stairs as he went. When he got to Elicea, she was staring in horror at the phone. "Elicea, Elicea, what's wrong?" He noticed that the phone was on the floor and picked it up. He could clearly hear Alicea screaming for help. Miles looked at the caller ID and it was blocked.

Miles cursed under his breath. He grabbed his phone and dialed the operator, and told them to trace the call coming in on Elicea's cell phone. Unfortunately, the operator wasn't able to do that. He threw his phone on the ground, still listening to Alicea scream. "Alicea, it's Miles. Tell me where you are!" he shouted, trying to drown out her screams and sobs. Miles was shirtless, and drenched, but all he cared about right now was Alicea's safety.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Elicea only screamed and pushed Miles away as she slumped up in a corner and Rex came over to her and started to lick her face. She tried as hard as she could to drown out the screaming but then a deep voice came saying that if they wanted Alicea back they'd have to wait their turn and if they called the police she'd be killed She had no idea what the whole wait your turn thing was about but it made her feel sick as the phone hanged up.

She knew it had to be some kind of sick perverted thing. When it was all over she looked up at Miles and slowly got up and held him close to her. She didn't care that she was getting soak. Right now she really needed someone to hold her and tell her everything will be okay.
"Their sick people..I want my little sister back!" She looked up into his eyes then kissed him, trying as hard as she could to block out everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff