Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Poor in Cash... Rich in Love

Time's like these, in a little town of Junicho, people are becoming poor, and there are barely any adults around. There are few adults that everyone may know, and those few adults, don't always know each other. But that doesn't mean they have the best of jobs either. There are few adults who actually have a high paying job, and some who don't have any job. Teens are ruining the place. In this story, there are two adults that we play. One female, one male. The male character works in a grocery store, a tiny little thing, you see. He works the cash register, and bags up all the groceries. Tough, huh? The female character in the story happens to be living with a hard-working job, but doesn't earn much for it either. The other hard part is that she lives with her little sister, who is only a few years younger, but not yet old enough to move out into her own apartment, and yes, the female and her sister live in an apartment. Their parents have all been on some catastrophe in which they are all dead. One day, these two meet in a grocery store. How they meet? Of course, the little sister already knows him somehow, and he's the grocer that the female character goes to, to bag all her food and what-not.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Rules for people who may happen to see this...

o1. Please respect that this is a 1x1 romance rp, and that we do not need extra people posting.
o2. For people that do happen to post in here, you'll get a spanking. Or reported. Whichever comes first.
o3. For people who would like to follow along with our little story, you are welcome to look and see.
o4. If I give you permission to post in here, do not spam, or bump. It's annoying.
o5. If possibly, you would like to roleplay with either of us, PM us, instead of posting it in here, and maybe we can set up a roleplay with all of us.

Male Character[Miles] Played by...Kiya Rose
Female Character[Elicea] Played by...lumiereSoleil

Character profiles are not necessary, so we leave this blank. c:
I like to mysterious about the characters.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Pauvres Dans La vVe... Mais Riche En Amour

Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Elicea had just walked threw the door a few minutes ago. It was quite. The only twenty seconds of quite she will ever get in her life, once a night anyway. Finally the twenty seconds was broken by a loud crash and laugh as Elicea's little sister, Alicea and their dog Rex came running up to her. "Oh no! No! No!" Elicea jumped out of the way and watched them both hit the door. Hearing a laugh and stepped down from the steps and petted Rex.

She amused they both had fun today was the place was a total mess. Wincing a bit as she walked into the kitchen she slipped on one of Rea's toys.
"Bloody hell that hurt." She got up, rubbed her backside then looked threw the kitchen. Nothing. "Are you kidding me?! There is nothing to eat at all?!" Before going on a rampage she slipped back on her shoes and grabbed Alicea's hand. Soon they began walking to the grocery store.

Once in Alicea ran off.
"Do not talk to any strangers-Oh what is the use?" Elicea complained to herself as got a shopping buggy and began to pick up things here and there. She didn't really know what they needed so she just got the basics. "Finally done! Now where is Alicea?" She left buggy at a cash register and found her talking to one of the grocery store boys. "Alicea it is so rude to just randomly talk to people all willy nilly!"

She grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of her head. "I am so sorry about my little sister. She's just...Well...A child."

Pauvres Dans La Ve... Mais Riche En Amour

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles was working in the grocery store that day and had caught on to Alicea. She was a nice little kid. He really liked her innocence, and sometimes, gave her things for free. She had told him all about her life with her bigger sister. He thought it was neat that she lived with her bigger sister, and had always looked forward into meeting her. He smiled at the lady next to Alicea. She seemed nice, and looked cute. Miles only nodded to her. "Don't worry about it Ma'am. Are you cashing out now? I can help you at my register." He knew that he might have finally met Alicea's sister, or maybe that could have been her mother... they did look a lot alike. Oh, well. He walked over to his cash register, which was only a couple of steps. He waited for Alicea and the strange lady to start putting their things on his table so he could help them get out of this place. The grocery store wasn't that great anyway.

Miles looked like a teenaged boy, and acted like one, too. But he was actually an adult. Well over twenty-one. He had long-ish brown hair, with a tiny bit of natural blonde streaks. His eyes were a pretty gold, and happened to attract many fangirls. He didn't mind, as long as they didn't try to touch him. He wore choker necklaces, that had little crosses on them anywhere. On his left ear, he had a little tiny hoop earring. Although he looked like he was a some bad gangster, he was really a well-mannered man. He was just poor, and didn't pay attention to how he dressed, which usually looked bum-ish. He was always wearing some kind of sweatshirt, but when he was working at the store, he had a blue apron-looking thing. Even though he dressed liek some homeless, teen-aged, bum-ish boy, he was still well-mannered, and respected a lady, and was also a very good friend, to people his age, older and younger. Miles was a pretty good kid, but his appearance didn't show that.

While he waited for Alicea and the lady, he started to type in his code for the computer, so he could get it on the grocery store calculator. He was very quick about it. He had actually worked here since his teen-age years. First he started out as a a boy counting the inventory and stuff, and then he started moving up and up. Now he works a cash register, and on top of that, bags it all up. It wasn't too bad, he thought many times over and over. Atleast he didn't work on the street giving out fliers to people, like some of his friends do. He laughed at them when he walked by them, which pissed them off, but made his day. Miles checked how many plastic bags he had, and then how many paper. Who knows what kind the lady would use? And judging from what was in her cart(he peeked at it earlier) Miles would have enough of both to bag up all her stuff, good and tight. He smiled, waiting, still.

"I never thought life would be like this for me..."

[EDIT: I made it longer. n-n]

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Elicea just smiled a awkward smile as she rubbed the back of her head. Her little sister had grabbed onto her only moments before as they walked over to the register. She couldn't help but notice his appearance. At first she thought he was some thug but she soon noticed that wasn't the case...He just dressed bum-ish. As if that is any better. Elicea said to herself as she started placing her items on the belt. She couldn't help but notice how young he looked. He was sort of like her, with the whole baby face thing.

It was easy to see Elicea was twenty though. But as for Miles she just couldn't tell. She thought it absolutely absurd and rude to ask him.Elicea shakes the idea off as she placed her last item on the cart. All the while not noticing her little sister Alicea ran off somewhere. While looking for her money in her bag she couldn't help but notice Miles stares. Her face flushed with embarrassment as she began to move around sightly. Finally she had found her wallet. As she opened it there was a tug on her dress.
"Mama?"

Elicea spazzed and dropped her wallet as she turned and looked down at her little sister. "Sweet heart...Dear girl...What have I told you about calling me your mother when clearly I am your big sister." Alicea only laughed and handed her a pack of gummy worms. Alicea then waved at Miles. "I guess we're getting this to, if you don't mind that is." Elicea laughed awkwardly as she picked up her wallet and opens it up. "So, how much do I own you...Mister...?"

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles smiled at the girl. And started scanning the items she had in her cart. After he was done scanning them, he put them all into grocery bags, and then put them in her cart. He looked at the screen of the computer, and then back at Alicea, she had waved at him, so he smiled and waved back. He looked at the screen once more, and then finally said "You owe... thirty-six dollars and ninety-seven cents, Ma'am." He looked back at Alicea, and then back at her big sister. "I've heard a lot about you," Miles started."Alicea has told me a lot about you, actually. But she never mentioned whether you were her sister, or mother. And now I'm glad to know that you're her sister. I'm Miles, by the way. I'm twenty-one and a half." He winked at the lady, and then at Alicea. Her big sister was a very beautiful lady, and he just couldn't help but stare.

He also noticed that she had been looking at him, as well. She was also flushed with a bright red color in her cheeks. He wondered why. Clumsily, he watched her drop her wallet, and then chuckled at her, not to be mean, but because he thought it was cute. She thought that Alicea and the lady were a lot alike. They were both clumsy and cute, and hard-working. He smiled at that. He wished he could be more hard-working like he's heard from Alicea and her sister does. Miles patiently waited for Alicea's big sister to hand him the cash.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200

Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Elicea spazzed again and looked down in the bags. That price couldn't be right! She had calculated each and everything she picked up and placed down. Now as she looked down into the bags she noticed some extra things. She rummaged threw them as she talked back to Miles. "Oh really? I hope all good things. And sometimes she tends to go a little overboard on the stories." Elicea sighed and looked down at Alicea who was now running around like a idiot. She just covered her face and handed him the money. She couldn't believe how this was going and the looks Miles gave her.

They weren't bad looks but they weren't necessarily good either.
After all he is a guy. I know there is a part of him that is thinking dirty thought. She sighed to herself and grabbed Alicea then smiled at him and gasped. She had just been so rude!Even though she was sure Alicea told Miles all about her including embarrassing things it was still right to tell someone your name. "Oh I am so sorry. My name is Alicea Lavenski. I am 20." She couldn't help but laugh as he told her he was twenty-one. That just couldn't be right.

But on the other hand he was taller then her so it could be true. The whole time she found herself giggling and trying not to blush. Until finally Alicea busted in on the conversation.
"Can Mister Miles come over for dinner!? PLEASE?!" Elicea looked down at her and made a face then back up to Miles and shrugged. "It is all up to him Alicea. All though, I didn't cook anything yet. I'd have to make something as soon as we get in-" She was attacked with hugs then the sad face. She finally gave up. "Fine.

He can come but only if he wants to." She smiled and patted Alicea's head. Then she noticed the people behind her yelling and giving her the death look. Mostly old people. "Ahh...Sorry. We'll be going now. Um, Mister Miles if you do want to come take this." She took out a blank card and wrote the address down and then handed it to him. "Alicea will be really happy if you come. So long for now." With that Elicea and Alicea walked together with the grocery's up to there small little apartment. As she opened the door Rex came running.

She screamed and then held out her hand.
"STOP!" Dead in his tracks he stopped but ended up making a mess on the floor. Elicea just sighed and started cooking. "I do wish he would come." She covered her mouth as she be hand chopping up vegetables. What am I saying? He's not even a so called friend yet! He's just my little sister's...Friend. Now that I think about it...That is kind of *****] She stopped cutting and screamed. I'M INVITING A ***** INTO MY HOUSE?!

She laughed at herself as she finished the final task of her cooking. Miles couldn't be one. He most certainty didn't act like one. "He's not." She said to herself as she started getting dressed up. Before she knew it she was in a elegant dress. She sighed and did a face-palm then changed into something more simple. A nice white blouse and a black skirt. She wore tights under neath which were really itchy but she didn't mind. Elicea was SO happy that Alicea got the hint and go herself ready. But what she didn't get was the huge, ridiculous, pink bow around Rex's neck. He was a bulldog for crying out loud! She could only laugh as she walked off and checked on her food.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
((Sorry its SO long. I had to do a bunch of time skip.))

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles was astonished at all the people lined behind Elicea, and was also astonished by how misbehaved Alicea was being. He giggled at that. Miles gladly took the money, and put it in the register. "I would gladly come to your house for dinner, if you don't mind." He giggled, and then pat Alicea on the head. "I'll see you later, Alicea. And it was nice to meet you Elicea." He nodded at her, and then watched her leave. He started scanning the rest of the customers, and helping them.

After about an hour of working, he figured it would be great if he could get off his shift. He went into the back, with his boss, and told him about his little date. He knew it wasn't a date, but he knew his boss liked romantic stuff, so if he just told him it was a romantic dinner at the Candlepin, which is a complete lie on Miles' part, then he would be allowed to leave early. He waved to his boss, thanking him, and then left. He quickly walked home, and got changed into his favorite sweatshirt and khakis. He looked at himself in the mirror. He really did look like some kind of bum. He sighed and looked through his closet. He found a nice pair of black pants, and put those on. Next he looked to find a nice shirt... He couldn't find anything but his sweatshirts, so he just put on the nicest one he had. Next time I go shopping, I have to get a nice dress shirt. He thought to himself. It was stupid that he already didn't have one, but the last one he borrowed for his job interview was from his bigger brother.

Miles got out of his house, and then looked at the piece of paper that Elicea had handed him. It had her address on it, but he didn't have any idea where that was. He frowned, and walked around for a little while. Soon enough, he found the street, but then finding the building was a little complicated for him, especially because she lived in an apartment, so it was hard to find which door she actually lived in. Miles got to the door, and grabbed the door knob, ready to turn it, and then he remember his manners. That had to have been the first time he forgot about his manners. He felt a little bad. Miles rapped on the door five times, and waited patiently. He wondered if going to dinner was really okay. For a minute, he waited there and twirled his bangs with his finger, and then he stopped, realizing he never brushed his hair before he left. He cursed under his breath, and tried to brush it with his fingers.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Alicea and Rex jumped up and began running down the hall way. Braking things and making a mess as always. Elicea jumped up when she heard a first of many crashes and ended up cutting her finger. She helped in her scream and swears a little under her breath. As she walked to the door a feeling of embarrassment began to overwhelm her. Was Miles going to think that she kept her place dirty because she worked most of the time?

Was he going to think she left Alicea home all day with a vicious dog, who was actually very sweet? She didn't know. She just sighed and slowly opened up the door. She smiled awkwardly and shyly as Alicea ran up to him and hugged him. Next Elicea spazzed out when she felt rub ageist her legs.
"Stop it boy!" She flick his nose and he went to sit in his dog bed. "Aha, wont you please come in, Miles?" She stepped aside and watched him come in.

She noticed his wear and was glad she didn't put on anything to elegant. She looked down at Alicea and gave her the face telling her to be on her best behavior. She walked into the kitchen to start fixing the food for all three off them then noticed Alicea talking to Miles. But she was being calm.
"Thank God.." She smiled and looked at Miles again. He was pretty cute. She never noticed it before.

She then felt her face get hot and she knew that she was blushing. She gasped and ran past them up the steps.
"Alicea finish fixing the food! I'll be down in a second!" With that Elicea ran up to her room and closed the door. Looking at herself in the mirror she only sighed as she waited for the rosy color to leave her face.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles giggled as he heard the crashes occur inside the room. He thought the place would be hectic with Alicea around. She was pretty clumsy. When Elicea opened the door, he saw Alicea jump at him, and give him a big squeeze. He hugged her back and smiled. Elicea looked like she was having a hard time with both the dog and Alicea in the looks she was giving. He giggled at that, and went inside when Elicea invited him inside. Next thing he knew, Elicea was trudging up the stairs, and he heard a door slam. He whispered to himself, "What was that about?" He said it in half a giggle. He thought Elicea was cute and clumsy, too easily embarrassed by her actions.

Miles walked into the kitchen where Alicea was setting up the food, he wondered what they were having for dinner, but he didn't wanna look, and he couldn't quite tell from the smell of it. It didn't smell familiar to him, but then again, he never cooked for himself. He just got those TV dinners from the store, and at half price.He shrugged. Miles walked around the apartment a little bit, and got to know it. Finally, he went up the stairs, and knocked on the only closed door, it had to be Elicea's room. "Hey, you okay in there?" He leaned toward the door to listen and see if she was crying or anything. He stuffed his other hand in his pocket, and listened carefully for anything that might drop any hint to as what she was doing. Miles wasn't trying to be a pervert, and see if she was changing or anything, he just wanted to make sure if she was okay.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Alicea shrugged as she finished placing the dinner on the table. Once she was done she slipped Rex a big chunk of meat, she knew Elicea was gonna have a fit but right now she didn't care. She just sat there at the table like a good girl. Meanwhile Elicea was up the sets replying her make up when she heard the knock as the door. Like always she spazzed and dropped her eyeliner. "Crap!" She said as she picked it up.

Then she slowly began walking to the door but then stopped when she heard it was Miles. She wiggled around a bit trying to figure out what to do.
"Uh...Uh...I'm all right! I'll be out in a sec!" She placed some power on her face then slowly opened the door. With another awkward smile she closed it behind and just looked to the side. "T-Thanks for asking. We should go eat now. Let's go." She grabbed his hand walked down steps.

Seeing Rex with some meat the looked at Alicea who just giggled.
"Well, dogs have to eat to...Just not that richly." She pointed out the seat that Miles was to sit in and placed his food down. She did the same for her and Alica. Once she sat she smiled and started eating the beef and potato soup. "Sorry I didn't make anything with more uh, flavor. My cooking is not the best." "Its the worst." Alicea growled under her breath and then gave Alicea a little pinch.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Miles giggled once he heard her say crap. He stepped aside, and knew she would open the door very soon. Soon enough, she did open the door, and grabbed his hand and ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. Miles blushed while his hand was being pulled by her. So it is a dinner date thing, huh? He smiled, and followed along quickly. Elicea pointed to where he would sit, and he nodded, smiling at her a crooked smile. He sat down, and saw the food set down in front of him. Beef and potato.. soup was that? He looked a little puzzled at her cooking, but, hey, it was way better than his! He dug right in, still being mannerful though. It was good, not the best cooking he's ever had, but it was okay for a girl who works hard and has a little sister who she has to care for.

Miles looked up at Elicea, and Alicea too. He said thank you very politely, and kept eating. After he chewed his food, he figured he should start a conversation. "So, how come your parents don't take care of Alicea?" The second he said that, he regretted it. He covered his mouth with his hand, and muttered he was sorry for saying that. It might be something that they didn't wanna talk about. Miles ran through his mind and tried to think of something else to say. "Anyway, how was your day, guys?" He bit his lip and hoped that no one was offended by what he said.

5,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Elicea Grace Lavenski

User Image
Alicea stopped and dropped her spoon. She excused herself and walked up to her room. At first Elicea thought she was playing but whens he didn't take Rex with her she knew Alicea was upset for real. "Oh my." Was all Elicea said as she finished her food. She wrapped up Alicea's food, placed her bowl in the sink and took his bowl up once he was done-While she was doing this she didn't say a word. Once she was done she sat on the couch in the small living room. Rex came walking up to her and places his paws on her lap. She patted the spot next to her and he jumped up. Petting his head she looked over at Miles. "Come over here."She looked down in front of her at the photo of her parents. They where long gone. Long dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces