Welcome to Gaia! ::

new poll

does it even matter in this economy 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                buonapartSEOUL IS CLOUDY; MY THOUGHTS ARE SLOW.
                                                                buon ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯bu⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯bu⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯bu⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.
                                                                    bu███⋮ O2.bu i'm a little partial to him.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    FURROWS HIS EYEBROWS SLIGHTLY, THEN SIGHS no. i'm just giving you a hard time.
                    but really -- maybe just.... something that doesn't require a lot of thinking.
                    uh. i. um. COVERS HIS MOUTH WITH A FREE HAND, THEN CHUCKLES INTO HIS PALM oh god, moon, it's -- i was kidding.
                    hard to use? it's a smartphone, as in, smart so you don't have to be. SILENTLY WISHES MOON WAS THERE SO HE COULD AFFECTIONATELY RUFFLE HIS HAIR
                    okay, but hurry. i don't want the kettle to be on for too long. SLIGHT WORRIED FROWN really, let me just send you a screencap....
                    meeting? SETS PHONE DOWN TO FILL THE KETTLE THEN SETS IT DOWN, SHAKING HIS HANDS FREE OF WATER DROPLETS where, at the company? what for?
                    HE BITES BACK A CHUCKLE AND JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD right. figures.
                    i heard they would be releasing a dance practice video if the mv got 2 million views.
                    SLIGHTLY EXASPERATED i have to go to work! sorry i can't wait.
                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                    (c) buonaparte
                    buoxxAMxxBITION!xx███⋮&.xxmonoxxx◢tonexxxx straight xxx( ahead )buonapa
                    b

born toulouse's Partner

ba░▌⋮ JESUS!bara
          User Image
          barathe there's (★) no need! for words°
          barat ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
          barath₀₁. lee moon ba ₀₂. music ba ₀₃. AUGH. OK. YEAH.

MINNIE ♥⇢ HYUNG⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
              barevery bit of you bara is so pretty
              baratheonbaratheonbaratheonbaratheonbarathe
              oh... so i'm really okay? i don't want to get cut for a silly reason like that...
              frowns ° oh yes! but i never really think, when i watch movies...
              what? insistent ° what is it? is it one of those art movies?
              hey! they're pretty confusing glares ° back at home i didn't even have a
              cell. ... yeah. i'll try. i think i am pretty lost, actually bites lips ° yeah.
              it'd be nice if you could send me directions. nods ° yeah. back when we
              first started... you know, how to do phones, and how to contact people...
              sigh ° do... do you have something against zico?? oh. really?? i need
              to watch it every day, in that case. prolonged sigh ° you work too hard.
                  User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    cut? HE ACTUALLY STOPS, THEN LEANS AGAINST THE COUNTER, ONE ARM FOLDED OVER HIS STOMACH as in dumped? what?
                    PURSES LIPS AND HUMS that's too bad. we'll never get to watch cloud atlas together.
                    CLOSES HIS EYES, HIS FREE HAND COMING UP TO RUB AT HIS TEMPLE no. the farthest thing from.
                    maybe it wasn't a good idea to introduce you to them. now you'll become dependent.
                    LOOKS OUT THE KITCHEN WINDOW any idea where you might be?
                    OH. i thought you meant -- i thought you meant you had some meeting today. and by company i meant.. actually, never mind.
                    BLINKS QUICKLY, SLIGHTLY CAUGHT OFF GUARD BY THE QUESTION; HE ONLY SHAKES HIS HEAD AND SMILES no, you're just that predictable.
                    good luck. i saw them perform on mubank last week. are we getting the mini album?
                    PROPS AN ELBOW UP ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER AND RESTS HIS CHIN ON PALM says who?
                    (c) buonaparte
                    b

born toulouse's Partner

ba░▌⋮ JESUS!bara
          User Image

MINNIE ♥⇢ HYUNG⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
              oh... no... i meant cut as in not making it... deep breath ° ... i heard the
              interviews are killer. wait... are you dumping me? eyes widen ° please
              at least think up a better reason than "bad at english..." well, if you wanted
              to watch a complicated movie, i wouldn't mind. you'd just have to explain it
              to me... or, maybe i'd just sit there with you, and fall asleep on you. that
              could be fun, right? tilts head ° the opposite of an art movie is an action
              movie? no... i don't think that's a problem... i can't even figure out how to
              use mine! uhhh... well, there's a park here... and an apartment that looks
              a lot like ours... i can't see any street signs though... hey! i'm pretty
              spontaneous! last week i mixed it up and listened to a little shinee...
              puppy eyes ° can we??? can we??? puffs out chest authoritatively °
              says me. you're under house arrest, effective immediately.
                  User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    oh. AWKWARDLY STANDS IN PLACE i... looks like we're having a little trouble communicating today, huh?? NERVOUS LITTLE LAUGH
                    oh! oh oh oh -- you meant... the english interviews. no, they -- they have translators for that.
                    what? HIS EYES WIDEN A LITTLE; A SMALL SMILE ESCAPES HIS LIPS no. definitely not. i -- are you sure you didn't hit your head? maybe that's why you're lost?
                    there's a korean character in it. a few, actually. it takes place in dystopian future seoul. but that's only part of it....
                    moon. it's. actually, why don't you google it when you get home.
                    hm... TAPS HIS BOTTOM LIP WITH A FINGER wait, a park? okay, okay -- i know where you are. SNORTS you're not that far, actually.
                    keep walking until you see a faded mailbox. then take a left on that street, cross, bam. there's our apartment complex. AMUSED GRIN you... don't need directions to our apartment, do you?
                    BLINKS, A DEADPAN LOOK ON HIS FACE are.... you trying to seduce me? SLIGHTLY MISCHIEVOUS LOOK IN HIS EYES
                    BITES BACK A GRIN i'm surprised you didn't preorder it. but, yes. i get paid this friday, so let's go on saturday?
                    SLOW BLINK yeah. right. hurry up and get here so i can kiss you.
                    (c) buonaparte
                    b

born toulouse's Partner

ba░▌⋮ JESUS!bara
          User Image

MINNIE ♥⇢ HYUNG⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
              oh... some of the other guys can get you feeling pretty down about yourself,
              h-huh?? shaky laughter ° no, i'm fine. i had a head-injury free day today.
              eyes widen ° future seoul... future idols... i wonder what that's like...
              google.... future seoul? or the movie? nods ° ok... so mailbox... check!
              street left... makes l shape with fingers ° check! ... this place seems familiar...
              oh. i guess the bird just went to go hang out at the park... scratches head °
              no... i'm fine... e-eh?!? seduce makes a face ° that's weird minnie-hyung!
              i thought about it, but it's probably better to ask you first... grins ° maybe
              i'll just make you wait a little...
                  User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    RAISES AN EYEBROW what do the other guys have to do with it?
                    MUMBLES 'I'M SERIOUSLY STARTING TO DOUBT THAT' hurry up and get home, then. i'm starting to feel a little antsy.
                    think we'll get a chance to see it? HE PAUSES TO YAWN INTO HIS HAND, THEN BLINKS future idols. hah. that'd be something, wouldn't it.
                    no. the movie. SETS THE PHONE DOWN AND TAKES OUT TWO BOWLS, ALONG WITH TWO RAMEN PACKS mm - hm. SIGHS A LITTLE, LOOSELY PAYING ATTENTION TO THE CHAT SCREEN WHILE POURING HOT WATER OVER THE BLOCKS OF RAMEN you find it?
                    gee, might be because it's where you live? TINY EYE ROLL; COVERS BOWLS WITH PLATES AND TURNS AROUND TO LEAN ON THE COUNTER really? you were almost home and you got distracted by a bird?
                    DEADPANS AGAIN really. i -- don't call me that when i'm alluding to sex, please. PINCHES THE BRIDGE OF HIS NOSE
                    then why didn't you? depending on when you asked, i doubt i would've said no.
                    .... i'm going to lock the door. BRIEFLY GLANCES AT IT, THEN SMIRKS actually, no. i'm not that cruel -- but i guess you don't really want 'her' after all, huh?
                    (c) buonaparte
                    b

born toulouse's Partner

ba░▌⋮ JESUS!bara
          User Image

MINNIE ♥⇢ HYUNG⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
              they're all so good at english and get the choreography better than me...
              small sigh ° i guess i'll have to keep working harder... i'm almost there...
              what's our apartment number, again.. frowns ° ah... probably... i'll try my
              best to keep up! ok i'll look it up beforehand so i have an idea of what will
              happen. find what? grins ° what am i supposed to call you then?
              deeper voice ° min-gi hyung? i don't know. i think i kept putting it off??
              you know, like, when you really want the last piece of something in the
              fridge but every time you make a note to ask you just think about
              something else instead? eyes widen ° you wouldn't! getting in between
              zico and me is just too cruel. knocks door ° open up!! (don't be mean-gi)
                  User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    LITTLE SMILE you're a lot better at both those things than you realize.
                    you're literally here. god. don't tell me you've been drinking. it's not even dark yet.
                    .... SARCASTIC LAUGH you're kidding, right? moon, how long have you been living here?
                    ANOTHER SMALL SMILE let's save that one for another day. like i said, i'd rather not think too much tonight.
                    the apartment. SMALL SIGH ◢ i really don't want to go out there and get you.
                    GRABS A PAIR OF CHOPSTICKS WITH A FREE HAND AND SHOVELS NOODLES INTO HIS MOUTH little busy.
                    yes. that's exactly what you should call me, always. CARRIES HIS BOWL TO THE TINY DINING TABLE the fact that i let you call me anything but just shows how much i like you.
                    hm. IDLY EATS NOODLES, CONTEMPLATING WHAT HE SAID i wouldn't put it off. if i see something i want in the fridge then i'll ask immediately.
                    prove it. BLINKS, GLANCING OVER HIS SHOULDER, THEN FROWNS you forgot your keys, didn't you.
                    HE WALKS TOWARDS THE DOOR, PAUSING IN FRONT OF IT WITH HIS HAND ON THE KNOB TO GROAN AT THE JOKE nice one.
                    OPENS IT AND STARES UP AT MOON, STILL LOOKING SOMEWHAT DISGRUNTLED, THEN SIGHS AND REACHES UP TO PECK HIS LIPS welcome home.
                    (c) buonaparte
                    b

born toulouse's Partner

ba░▌⋮ JESUS!bara
          User Image

MINNIE ♥⇢ HYUNG⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
              o-oh? blushes ° you really think so? no, i haven't been drinking... i've just
              had a lot on my mind lately... i don't know! i'm not very good with dates...
              or numbers really... how long have we been here? a couple of months?
              so... are we watching the quest movie tonight? frowns ° you need to
              loosen up minnie-hyung. they're going to ask us what i call you and
              you know how boring it is to say your name, and nothing else? grins °
              what kind of relationship would we be in without silly names? oh.. i suppose
              you're more the direct kind small smile ° ah... yeah. i didn't think about
              taking them with me. grins ° there's more where that came from.
              a little surprised ° ah... yeah, it's good to be back, i guess.
                  User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    yes. you should, too. TINY YAWN give yourself a little more credit, at least. we all have room for improvement... things like that.
                    NERVOUS PAUSE like.... what? do you -- FIDGETS do you want to talk about it....
                    you a few months, at least. i've been here for a year. TOUCHES THE WALL, THEN KNOCKS ON IT yeah, sounds about right.
                    .... moon, it's a 19+ movie. like, one of those really erotic ones. i was -- i was joking.
                    we have a looong time to figure that out. SIGHS if anything, cute nicknames will raise more suspicions.
                    BLINK BLINK BLINK is.... is that a bad thing? being direct, i mean.
                    why. i won't always be here. TINY FROWN you could have been locked out until i got home from work.
                    HE ROLLS HIS EYES, BUT HE'S HOLDING BACK THE URGE TO SMILE please, spare me.
                    IT'S NOT THE REACTION HE WAS EXPECTING; HE USES THE HAND HAND ON MOON'S CHEST TO PUSH HIMSELF AWAY, PUTTING SOME DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM you guess?
                    (c) buonaparte
                    b

born toulouse's Partner

ba░▌⋮ JESUS!bara
          User Image

MINNIE ♥⇢ HYUNG⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
              i think there's more about me that needs improvement than not small laugh °
              that's okay though, i guess... huh? oh yeah sure... i mean, i've mostly been
              thinking about why zico chose an ostrich for the video taps chin ° i mean, it
              was probably to illustrate that there are many different types of beauties, right?
              but he could have... a few months. that explains it. it takes me a year or more
              to get used to places small smile ° you know, i wouldn't mind watching one of
              those if you wanted to... frowns ° do you think so? maybe by the time we
              debut, it'll be alright? laughs ° i wouldn't be with you if it was. i hadn't thought that
              through... ah... i suppose i would have been. i'll get you some other day.
              scratches head ° yeah. frowns ° it's hard to talk about anything being a sure
              thing, you know? i mean i think this is as sure as it gets. sigh ° did you want
              me to say something else though?
                  User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    HE FROWNS, BUT DECIDES NOT TO PUSH IT ANY FURTHER -- NOW IT'S STARTING TO GET A LITTLE PERSONAL good thing you have time.
                    .... SNORTS, SHAKING HIS HEAD really? of all the things -- SIGHS, STILL SMILING well, doesn't the ostrich symbolize truth?
                    LIGHTLY GNAWS ON THE TIPS OF HIS CHOPSTICKS maybe the fact that he was directing his rap at the ostrich was supposed to convey sincerity.
                    SHRUG or what you said too, i guess. RAISES AN EYEBROW, AMUSED he could have what?
                    SMILES NERVOUSLY, THEN MUMBLES TO HIMSELF i don't know if i'll even get to keep this place for a year..... DISCREETLY BITES HIS BOTTOM LIP, EYES UNFOCUSED
                    not particularly. TRYING TO SUPPRESS A CHUCKLE ◢ why don't we just pick something at random when we get there.
                    probably. if either of us get stage names, though, we don't really have a choice what we call each other.
                    SMILES i'll take it as a good thing, then.
                    HE STARES, NOT REALLY SURE HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT i -- take it easy, this isn't... SCOFFS, VISIBLY IRRITATED never mind.
                    HE WALKS BACK INTO THE KITCHEN AND REEMERGES WITH HIS BAG AND KEYS ramen's on the counter, knock yourself out.
                    (c) buonaparte
                    b

born toulouse's Partner

ba░▌⋮ JESUS!bara
          User Image

MINNIE ♥⇢ HYUNG⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
              ah... yeah smiles ° ... what?! zico is important. i love him, and hope that one day
              my feelings will be reciprocated. squints ° what? do they really?? oh man i got
              the whole thing wrong. i thought that he was focusing on how beautiful she was inside.
              could have... oh! oh yeah. i was thinking about that story where the guy turns into
              the frog, you know. like that. eh? frowns, scratches head ° where are we supposed
              to go?? i guess?? i don't know. i was thinking i could call you minnie mouse.
              laughs ° hey! my jokes are great. eyes his bag ° augh! i was late! you ate without me!
              the one day we had schedules that sort-of matched up...
                  User Image

buonbuonbuon
                                                                xwithout any ☁ words
                                                                    bu███⋮ O1.bu yoo min-gi.

(c) buonaparte

xx ☁ ⋮ moon.
                    ROLLS HIS EYES good luck with that.
                    i wouldn't take my theory as fact, but it could be? i don't know, is zico the type to make deep, meaningful connections? i spent most of 5mc staring at bbomb's a**.
                    isn't that what he was talking about? TAPS HIS BOTTOM LIP, TRYING TO REMEMBER THE WORDS 'you have skills but you're not pretentious, your personality, your volume that's just enough.' etc.
                    ACTUALLY HAS TO THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND the princess and the frog? wait, what does that have to do with anything?
                    somewhere else obviously. SHOULDERS TENSE the landlord is going to raise the rent, and i don't think i can manage another job....
                    HE COVERS HIS MOUTH, JUST BARELY HOLDING BACK A LAUGH oh. oh my god. we might run into copyright issues there.

GRUMBLES UNDER HIS BREATH that's exactly why i got there early.
                    (c) buonaparte
                    b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces