• Hygienic 200
((sorry i took so long DX ))

User Image

Username: Master of the Plushies

Name: Xander Seeing

Height: 6'0"

Role: Cheshire Cat

Personality trait: rebellious

Personality trait: curious (it killed the cat though, who knows?)

Personality trait: normally talks in riddles

[ It's okay. Would you like to start? Cause I'm not sure what to do xD ]

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
        ҲΛŊĐΣЯ . SЄЄΪŊĢ

Xan watched the Queen of Hearts's castle from a large oak tree, his purple and pink tail swishing back and forth behind him. His boredom was growing by the moment, about to turn into him going down into the courtyard and claw random people until the Queen ordered his execution. Of course, that wouldn't be a very good ending to the day, and so he hopped down out of the tree in the opposite direction as the castle, stuffed his supple hands in the pockets of his khaki pants, and set off, dark ears twitching furiously. he needed something to do quickly, or who knew what might happen?

The Cheshire Cat sighed as he passed the Mad Hatter's house. No doubt he would be irritated at the thought of entertaining the younger cat-hybrid, of course what with the boredom in Wonderland now that Alice had left, who could honestly predict what Alexx would do? And with that thought planted firmly in his devious little mind, he turned his path of walking towards the Hatter's front door, grinned quickly before the expression faded into oblivion, and rapped three times, sharply, on the wooden door.

((okay! >.> a suckish post for me, but whatever. I'll improve as time goes on.))
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alexx Baron
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Mad Hatter was up and running at the crack of dawn. He had so much to do today! Since Alice had left, it was up to that one man to do all the running, planning, creating, and of course, pleasing everyone. It was a tough thing to do from day to day, but the man man enjoyed it. It was especially fun to make fun of those who he served to. They thought it was a compliment! Oh, how the rich were terrible educated here.

As he placed his hat on his head, there was a rapping on his door. With a sigh he peeked out of his curtain. An eye roll happened soon after what he saw on his front door step. The Cheshire Cat, Xan, was waiting there. The curtain fluttered as Alexx let it go to answer the door. It made clicking noises as one by one, he unlocked each lock with care. Maybe if he took long enough his visitor would go away. He opened the door with a small, forced smile. Sadly, Xan was still there.

At first he wanted to say something along the lines of "Alice and I have very important matters to attend to. Go away, you insane cat!" But she wasn't here and she wouldn't be coming back. Clearing his throat he began, "Look who's up and running..." He raised an eyebrow at the adorable man. "Is there something I can help you with, Xander?" He tipped his hat, looking at the ground for a moment. When he looked up, his smile was gone, replaced with a somewhat blank face, waiting for an answer.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ Ѵɛяʏ clɛʌɛя...

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
        ҲΛŊĐΣЯ . SЄЄΪŊĢ

The cat's tail twitched side-to-side as he spoke, carefully and quite slowly for him. "In the matter at hand, there is something I need." He said, slowly scratching the index finger of his right hand with his thumb. A small grin flashed across his face again. It seemed that his only expressions of happiness were brief. "I am trying to keep myself from death by boredom, would you happen to be able to help with that?"

Now that he thought about it, and looking at the man's face, he wasn't sure if this fell under the category of "Most idiotic" or "Most entertaining" plans ever. Now was the moment he noticed that his hand was dangling by his side. He mentally sighed at his action, and put the hand back into his pocket.
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alexx Baron
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Mad Hatter thought a moment before sighing. "What would I be able to do?" He questioned, folding his arms and leaning against the door frame. "I have a lot to do today, hun. Sizing heads... Creating new hats... Delivering new ones... Catering to their wishes..." He added. There was a lot more to do on his plate but it would take forever to do so. But maybe if he did list them all, Xan would realize how boring his jobs could be as well and just walk away, not allowing the poor hatter to finish.

Then again, the poor cat looked as if he could just lay down and die at that moment from boredom. Alexx knew that Xan loved Alice as much as he did himself. Wonderland's jobs and activities weren't going to be as fun and lively if she wasn't there to share it with them. In a way it made the hatter feel slightly bad for being so harsh on the little fella, but he couldn't help it. "I suppose you can tag along, if you would like to." He finally sighed, ruffling the shorter man's hair.

Who knows? Maybe the man could make things more... Interesting for the hatter.

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
        ҲΛŊĐΣЯ . SЄЄΪŊĢ

Xan watched as the Hatter spoke, his brow furrowing in slight disapproval at Alexx's supposed "tactic" to get him to leave. Did he think I could be chased away by listing chores, of all things? He asked himself, his ears twitching continuously. The cat would not let himself leave. After all, what else did he have to do? At last, the Hatter consented, and patted the cat's head. What was that about, exactly? The question ran through his mind, along with several others as he nodded his agreement. "I could help too, y'know..." He mumbled, and pulled his hands back out of his pockets, ready to help out if need be.

"So, what's first?" He asked, grinning a little now that he had something to do. He had now decided that this fell under "Most Entertaining" as far as plans went, as well as "Most idiotic" if he considered the fact that he normally hated work, yet seemed to want to work in this situation. Was it his boredom, or was it the Hatter? Whichever it turned out to be, Xan didn't exactly care at that moment.
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alexx Baron
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Alexx began to think about what he had first. "Let's see..." He began, placing his index finger upon his lips. "Aha! That's right!" He snapped his fingers before continuing. "We have to stop off at the Queen of Heart's castle. She made an order quite some time ago, and I haven't gotten around to delivering it. I bet she's furious with me!" He chuckled, shaking his head slightly. "I just need to get everything before I head out." And with that, he slipped back into the house for only a moment.

When he returned, his arms were full of hats and fabrics of different textures and patterns. In his pockets were the tape measures and paper and pencils. However, he didn't seem to mind as he walked out the door, pulling it closed with his foot. He then proceeded to lightly push the cat down the steps and the pathway to his front gate. Again, he shut it using his foot before walking briskly towards the castle. After five steps he looked back with a small smile. "Well, come on now!" He called over his shoulder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces