• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
roses are red,xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxsome diamonds are blue
xxxxxxchivalry is dead,
xxxbut you're still kinda cute

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

·.·´¯`·.·` ·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.·` ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·

Cheshire nodded as she floated around the Hatter. "Sounds like something he would do." was all she said.

{{let's wait for tina, kay?}}

·.·´¯`·.·` ·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.·` ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.·`·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

ωhite яabbit

"Τ Ĩck Tock Τ Ĩck Time Is Ticking, Τ Ĩck Tock Τ Ĩck"

Rabbit was almost running late, but she couldn't be late, no really she couldn't, like it was impossible...

She took one last look in the mirror before heading out to the meeting place, Hatter probably wansnt even there yet, though it would be a suprise if she was, considering what she was doing, Rabbit half expected Hatter to get caught by her father during this foolish scheme. She shuddered at the thought of Hatters dad's wrath...

She checked her watch almost late!! Oh no. Suddenly she felt her world shift, great here we go again!

Seconds later she found herself standing in the meeting place by Hatter and Ches, "Hey guys." she said cheerfully, "I see you got the hat." She motioned to Hatter.

User Image

"Τ Ĩck Tock Τ Ĩck Make Sure Your Not Late, Τ Ĩck Tock Τ Ĩck"
──────────────────────
──────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

User Image

Why is a raven like a writing desk

m a r y - a l i c e - h a t t e r

ოα∂XXXXXXћαϯϯэɾ

ო α ℒ ɩ ϲ ε

──────────────────────

ო α ℒ ɩ ϲ ε nodded to the cat. Yes, the March Hare would get butter in her watch. It had been her best one too. She began mourning over her ruined watch when the rabbit arived. She grinend and nodded. yes, I did. Like I said to Cheshire, I wanted to look my best. Are we all set?

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

ωhite яabbit

Rabbit smiled at the others, "Yep ready." suddenly she realized something... "Wait...Hatter!! Why are you here? You should be late! I was barely on time! And you...you were here before me?!" Rabbit seemed stunned, she couldn't belive Hatter, of all people, had made it there before her, how did it happen? Was she loosing her touch?.

User Image

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
roses are red,xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxchivalry is dead,

Relax, dearie. March-y merely got crumbs in her pocketwatch. She only thought she was late." Cheshire reassured her friend, appearing behind her and looping her arms around her. "After all, it is quite impossible for you to be late."

User Image
──────────────────────

User Image

ოα∂XXXXXXћαϯϯэɾ

ო α ℒ ɩ ϲ ε

──────────────────────

Yes, the Hare got crumbs in it. she said nodding once. She then sighed. She wondered if they were ready to head out. She was looking forward to finding this...door that the twins constatly talked about. Twiddledee and Twiddledum. She began to look around, thinking about the door made her grow more and more curious.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

ωhite яabbit

Rabbit sighed with relief, "Whew! I thought there was something wrong with me... " she said "Darn that Hare, we'll have to get him for that, crumbs, how rude." she said.

Looking around she started to get excited, they were finally going to do it. The idea was absolutely insane, but even her voice of reason was silent, silenced by the shear insanity of it. "So are we going soon? Or are we going to wait until its too late and we get caught?" she asked eager to get a move on.

User Image

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
roses are red,xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxchivalry is dead,

Let's go now~!" Cheshire said excitedly, moving to hover over the hole. It wasn't just any hole however. It was the reason they had all gathered: it was the gateway to another world. The real world, to be specific. It was the world where Wonderland's greatest hero, Alice, resided. And they were going to explore.

See, you on the other side~!" she said, before drifting into the hole. Instead of floating down like she thought she would, though, she felt the awful sensation of falling. This caused the normally cool-headed cat to squeal. She wasn't used to falling, especially since she had the ability to fly.

Cheshire landed with a dreadful thud on a patch of green grass. Looking around, she gasped in awe. It was like nothing she'd ever seen before. There were tall square things peaking over the tops of the trees and through the trunks of the greenery, Cheshire could make out people in drab colors walking down a gray path. How dull... she thought, as she stood and dusted herself off. She couldn't wait to go explore, but she resisted to urge. She needed to wait for her friends.

{{OMG sorry for the lateness!! ;_;}}

User Image

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

ωhite яabbit

"Here we gooo!! " Rabbit said then jumped down the rabbit hole, it was sortof ironic, she was a rabbit going down a hole to get away from home.

She fell down down and down until she landed, on something strangely soft, "What did I fall on? " she asked looking around her. The place she had landed in was so strange compared to her home...it was odd.

User Image

──────────────────────

User Image

ოα∂XXXXXXћαϯϯэɾ

ო α ℒ ɩ ϲ ε

──────────────────────

h a t t e r grinned as she followed the two to the rabbit hole. She decided to let the other wo go first, just in case they fell on the other side, no one woul land on her. After the other two went, se held onto herat. down ith the bloody big head!!! she giggled a she jumped. All o a sudden, she was falling fast. Small squeels came orm her as objects she passed nearly hit her. She then saw everythig gettin brighter, and was up inthe air again, and falling, again.

She landed harshly on tree. She was in an akward upid down position as he was tangle inbetween branches. umm heeeee- he wasn't able to finish as the ranches gave in, and sh fell to the floor. She landed flat on her fce. ow....this trip involved an aful lot of falling... she mumbled as she stood up. For once in her life, she was silent. She took everything in. It all seemed so...strage.

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
roses are red,xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxchivalry is dead,

Lachryma yelped as something very solid interrupted her observations. "You landed on me!" she hissed, crawling out from under the white rabbit. Sighing heavily, Cheshire stood up and looked around. "Well, what do you think, then?" she asked the Hatter, bringing up her legs and criss-crossing them in midair.

User Image

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

ωhite яabbit

"Sorry! I didn't mean to! Sooooo Sorry!!" Rabbit said hurriedly moving off from Cheshire.

She looked around, "This place is...odd, but it also seems, really cool." She said, the place wasn't beautiful like where they lived but it did seem interesting.

"What about you Hatter? What do you think of this place?" she asked.

User Image

──────────────────────

User Image

ოα∂XXXXXXћαϯϯэɾ

ო α ℒ ɩ ϲ ε

──────────────────────

h a t t e r was dusting her hat of, well, her fathers hat off, when the other two asked her. Well, one thing is for sure, We're not in WOnderland anymore. she mumbled as she placed th hat on her head. She then turned to the other. Well come on! Lets start exploring! at that moment, her accent had change from british to scotish.

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
roses are red,xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxchivalry is dead,

Cheshire grinned mischievously. "Fantastic~!" she cooed, then started off towards the giant boxes.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces