Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                                      zerorachelx ANETTEx abney !zerozerozerozerozerozerozerozeroze
                                                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                      lUser Image xxUser Image xxUser Image

Rachel was right there, following him as he made his way to the RoR. She stopped, peeking around a corner as she saw him stop and look around. He was definitely up to something, Rachel didn't know what his mission was, she was simply supposed to report any suspicious behavior to her father, who would tell the Dark Lord, and then he would decide if Draco was doing what he was supposed to do. She saw him go in, and amazingly, he left the door open. After waiting a moment, she quickly walked over to the door and peeked inside. The room was big, and filled with stuff, and she couldn't see Draco from there, so she snuck in.

Walking quietly around piles of stuff, she peeked through things that were stacked until she saw Draco. From there, she tried to follow him without being seen. There was a cabinet of some sort, and he just stood there for a moment. She did wonder what he was doing, but thought it best not to get too nosy.

Without looking where she was going, she side-stepped to see him better, only she ran into something, and lost her balance. She grabbed at something, but with a huge crash, she fell into a big pile of crap. Closing her eyes, she covered her face with her hands as harmless stuff fell on top of her, but luckily didn't hurt her.
User Image

Green finch and linnet bird, nightingale, blackbird,
teach me how to sing.Green finch and linnetbir
If I cannot fly...Green finch and linnet bird
Let me sing.Green finch andlinnet bird

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

The next periods went by rather slow and during her free period, she transformed into an owl and followed Harry about. She made sure to not look to suspicious, though she was pointed out as a teacher's owl, which she thought was perfect as she flew into Slughorn's room when Harry went in and decided to perch on Slughorn's shoulder for a while before pecking around at a few students. With how she was acting, she was sure she'd be mistaken for a new teacher's owl, giving her more reason to peck around at other classes with suspected Death Eaters. Though she seemed to have more fun in Slughorns class as he'd give her these delightful owl treats that tasted strangely like cinnamon. Once her free period was over, she found an empty hall and transformed again. She purposely looked rather lost when Hermione found her and gave her a sort of apologetic smile. "Don't need help, hm?" She asked with a small laugh as Adrianna blushed. "I guess I got a little caught up with myself..." Adrianna mumbled shyly as Hermione showed her to the Great Hall where they met with Ron and Harry.

"How were your first classes?" Hermione asked towards everyone after telling everybody about her first classes. "Slughorn is nice... He says I must be talented for being a sixth year in seventh grade potions... And Snape was rather... I don't know. He was a little weird towards me..." Adrianna said as she fumbled with her fingers and remembered the class. She sat near Harry and Ron with another Gryffindor named Lavender who only seemed interested in staring at Ron and every move he made. And with Snape, he seemed to study her the moment she came in. She instantly knew that look, the look of someone who knew her mother. She looked almost like her mother did when she was Adrianna's age. That and, Snape almost slipped and nearly referred to her as Bella, but quickly caught himself. "He's always been strange." Hermione said offhandedly as she offered Adrianna a grin, which Adrianna returned, only not as wide and cheerful. "What about you two?" Adrianna asked softly as she stared over at Ron, before focusing slightly on Harry. However, she caught herself staring and looked down at her plate then grabbed herself an apple. For whatever reason Adrianna had a love of apples and cinnamon, they were her favorite smells and she loved to eat both.

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Harry and Ron were already at the table, eating. Ron more-so than Harry, who didn't eat much these days. He had a lot on his mind, and meal times and before bed were the best times for him to think. That, and of course free periods. He was lost in thought when the girls sat down, and he almost jumped and embarrassed himself, but he didn't. Ron gave him an odd look, but he didn't say anything. Ron knew how high Harry's stress level was. On top of everything, Harry suspected Draco might be a Death Eater. No one believed him, though.

"My classes were okay, I suppose." Harry said with a shrug. "I'll bet you'll be invited to Slughorn's parties if he finds you that interesting." Harry pointed out, but shrugged, because he really didn't know.

Glancing around the great hall, Harry frowned when he realized Malfoy wasn't there. That meant he could be anywhere stirring up trouble. He was convinced Malfoy was up to no good, and he wanted nothing more than to stop him before something bad happened. He'd just been too testy when Harry tried to spy on him on the train, he was definitely trying to hide something.
User Image

Every step that I take is another mistake to youxxxx
And every second I waste is more than I can take
I've become so numb I can't feel you therex
Become so tired so much more awarex

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

[[ So short. T - T;; ]]

Draco had been contemplating on what he should do about the broken cabinet when he felt the feeling of eyes on him. He simply brushed the feeling off, it was probably paranoia anyway. At least, that is what he would have thought had a loud crash not echoed through the RoR, causing him to curse rather loudly as he pulled out his wand and went straight to the source of the noise and noticed a girl had fallen. Draco glared at her when a look of recognition washed over his face. That girl had been in about half of his classes and he'd notice her a few times. He pulled the girl up by her arm and studied her face for a few moment, his wand at the ready.

"And what do you think you're doing here?" Draco hissed out threateningly as he stared at her face and eyes, searching for any sign of emotion. If she showed fear, he knew there wasn't a lot to worry about, but if it was anything else and Draco would have to make sure she understood that what was going on was not to be talked about to anyone. "And why have you been following me?" Draco added before the girl could say anything else. "I don't like being followed, and let me make this perfectly clear." Draco hissed out as his once curious eyes formed sharp glares. "I was never here, neither were you." He growled out as he pointed his wand at the girl's neck, making sure she knew he meant what he was talking about. He wasn't going to have himself found out by some possible fanatic of his.

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Rachel cursed silently when she felt him grab her arm, and soon after she was pulled up to her feet. She quickly brushed herself off, before looking at him. She wasn't exactly scared, but she was a little wary to say anything that might piss him off. "I wasn't following you!" she said quickly when he mentioned her following him. "I just happened to walk by and see the door open, that's all. What are you doing in here, anyways?" she asked, glancing around.

So, she'd told herself she wouldn't ask, but when it came right down to it, she wanted to know what was going on. She was already involved, so she had a right to know, right? "I'm not going to tell anyone, I have no one to tell." she told him, pulling her arm away from him and rubbing where a red mark was already starting to appear. She really didn't want to be seen as a coward, maybe she should have played scared fan girl, but when it came right down to it, she didn't want him to think of her like that. But if it backfired, she'd simply make him think she really was interested until she could get the hell out of there and report back to her father.
User Image

"He already has actually... He said his top students are going, in all grades." Adrianna said as she finished her apple and set the core on the plate in front of her and noticed Zane had yet another letter for her. This time she read through it and felt her heart stop as she looked at the letter disbelievingly. "There's no way." She gasped quietly as she read the letter over and over, trying to see if the words her father wrote were true. "Bellatrix, escaped? And he didn't tell me until now?" Adrianna thought as she stared at the letter and shook her head, quickly pocketing it before Hermione could look at it. "There's no way, what?" Hermione asked curiously as she stared at Adrianna who only shook her head.

"It's nothing Hermione." Adrianna said as she blushed ever so slightly, trying to make it seem not as bad as it actually was. Whatever "it" was. "Well Papa... told me about a nice lady he met is all." Adrianna said in a slightly dreamy voice, and stared off at the enchanted ceiling which was enchanted to look like a nice, sunny day. "He thinks she can be my new Mama, she sounds really nice and pretty." Adrianna added as she did truly try and picture her father with her mother, all three of them happily living together. "That's good! But isn't he moving a bit fast?" Hermione asked as a flash of concern washed over her features. "Papa's a hopeless romantic at times, he'll probably take it slow, but he says he got a good feeling about her is all." Adrianna said as a big, true smile spread over her features, causing her eyes to squint ever so slightly. Soon enough, Adrianna lost the smile and grabbed herself a few pre cut apple slices and dipped them in a small bit of caramel. "I hope Papa is right about her. I wanted a Mama since I was young, but he's just been to busy with work. But if it's just him, I'm fine with it. I don't see him much anyway." Adrianna said as she finished up the apple slice and grabbed another.

Hermione nodded slowly and smiled at Adrianna. "You really seem to like your dad." Hermione stated as she grabbed herself a small PB&J sandwich, but paid more attention to the homework she already had. "I guess... So, does anyone know if Slughorn's party is going to be a formal one? I'm not much for dresses..." Adrianna asked with a slight mumble at the end and puffed out her cheeks childishly. When it came to dresses and Adrianna, it simply did not go. "Knowing Slughorn, it will be. He'll probably have us bring dates and everything." Hermione said with a small sigh. "I certainly hope you mean the fruit." Adrianna commented dryly as she thought about who she could bring. She could bring Ron, unless someone else brought him, in which she could try and bring that Neville boy, but he seemed to try and avoid her at all costs for whatever reason...

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Harry watched as the owl came, and gave Erin another letter. He watched curiously as she opened it and seemed a little shocked. At first, he could have sworn it was something bad by the look on her face, but then she insisted that it was good. It was parent drama, which only made him think of his lack of.

Trying not to frown, Harry nodded. "It is formal, he told me to look for a date and everything. I'm pretty sure Ginny is taking Dean." Harry said, frowning. Ron patted his shoulder, "Don't worry, mate. She loves you, she really does." Ron said, and Harry sighed. "I still have no idea who to ask," Harry said, glancing briefly at Erin, and back to his plate. Maybe he'd ask her, she didn't seem fond of the idea of a date, he could suggest they go as just friends, since he was too shy to suggest anything more than that.

Taking a deep breath, he looked up again, "Would you like to go with me, Erin? We could just go as friends if you want." he asked her, trying not to stutter or make a fool of himself.

ooc: fixed the name mix up lol
User Image

[[ They know her by her Alias. >3> I need to put that in my post decoration... -does so- xD
                  EDIT Alright, there we go. C: Is that alright? O:]]

"Hmph. I doubt that." Draco hissed as he pulled his wand away from her neck, but kept it close to his side, just in case the girl decided to get any ideas. "I could ask you the very same thing. As for what I was doing, I randomly walked by and this door appeared." He commented wryly as he added a quick look around at all the odd objects, but mainly kept his gaze on the girl. "You'd be better to tell absolutely no one." Draco hissed as he neared the girl and grabbed her left upper arm with his right and dragged her near the door. "You're going to accompany me to the Great Hall. You speak a word of this to any one and I will be sure that you never speak again." Draco hissed as he pushed her out of the room, with him following behind her.

"If you can't act, just follow my lead. What's your name?" Draco asked as he glanced down at the girl. Had he mentioned, despite the circumstances, she was quite attractive? "When we get in there I don't care if you follow me back to my table or go to your own." Draco hissed as he quickly messed up her hair and smudged a bit of her lip gloss and messed his hair up a bit. "Again, speak nothing of what happened if you do, you will face consequences." He growled out as he stepped out in the Great Hall and began to fix his hair and tie before stepping over to his table, a smirk apparent on his face. "Who's the lucky girl?" Blaise asked with a smirk as Draco grinned slightly. "I'm not going to tell, you'll try stealing her from me." Draco answered in a duh tone as he sent a glare over to Rachel. He was sure she suspected something, but he didn't really care. It was only if she told someone that he would start to give a damn. He had a mission and some stupid girl wasn't going to mess it up for him. Plus, it wasn't like she knew how to get to the room, it had to be thought of as it was described or you'd get an entirely different room.

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Rachel rolled her eyes as he told her, once again, not to tell anyone. And she knew he hadn't come here by mistake, and now she was curious about his mission. While she was sneaking around, she may as well try and figure it out, just for the hell of it. When he grabbed her arm and started to drag her off, she glared back at him, swatting at his hands as he messed up her hair, and then her lipstick. That's when she realized what he was doing, and she laughed. "So this is how you get your reputation?" she asked him, amused. Mostly just to annoy him, though.

When they got there, she fixed her hair and stood there for a moment, debating whether to take him up on his offer. She had something on him, now, he really had nothing on her at the moment, so why not mess with him a little? Walking up to the table, she sat down next to Draco, and smirked over at Blaise. "I wouldn't say I'm the lucky one, but I'm Rachel." she introduced herself, since she hadn't told Draco her name before, either.

Just to mess with him a little, she reached up to fix his collar, before making herself a plate. She was usually shy, but then there was a side of her that just loved to push people's buttons. It would probably help out her own little mission to be here, anyways.

ooc: Yeah, looks great :]
User Image

Adrianna nearly chocked on the apple slice in her throat when Harry asked her to the party. She took a large sip from a nearby water, attempting to keep her composure as she nodded. "Sure Harry. Now I don't have to worry about asking some random bloke to the party." Adrianna said happily, her acting flawless. Hermione laughed, a tad bit nervously. "Who are you taking Hermione?" Adrianna asked as Hermione mumbled the name extremely low, so it was nearly impossible to hear. "Who?" Adrianna asked again as Hermione sighed, gulped slightly. "McCormick." She answered in a mutter as Adrianna patted her back, sympathy apparent on her face. "Poor doll." Adrianna said as she patted Hermione's back before her and Ron got into a sort of argument as Ron stomped off, leaving a puffy Hermione. Adrianna could only sit there and blink, utterly confused as to what had just gone on.

"Hermione? What jus-" "Nothing, I'm going to go to class early." Hermione snapped as she walked off, leaving a very confused Adrianna. "Do you know what just happened there?" Adrianna asked as she looked over at Harry with a curious look. "I've never seen Ron show any emotion other than being hungry or dozing off in class." Adrianna said as she picked another apple slice and ate it. "And Hermione is usua- Does Hermione like Ron?" Adrianna asked suddenly, her face masked with the giddiness of knowing who Hermione possibly liked. "Or is it Ron who likes Hermione? I bet they like each other!" Adrianna said excitedly before her face became as red as a tomato. "Sorry I get... excited about this kind of stuff..." Adrianna mumbled as she fidgeted with the sleeve of her robes nervously. In truth she did, information on anyone was always good in her book. In fact, she had an entire journal full of all the people she had met and everything she was sure about them such as places they visited often, who their family was, what their blood status was, and so on.

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Harry couldn't help the cheesy grin that spread across his face when she accepted his offer, and then Hermione said she was going with McCormick, and all hell broke loose between Hermione and Ron. Harry sighed, but didn't say anything. He wasn't going to pick side.

When the two left, he looked at Erin and laughed a little. "It's complicated with those two. It's obvious to everyone else that they like each other, but their in the stage where they act like they have no clue, but they're both extremely jealous. Like I said, it's complicated." he said with another laugh, amused by her excitedness. It was cute, but so far he'd thought everything she did was cute. He was just attracted to the girl, plain and simple.
User Image

Draco hid his glare at Rachel as he smirked over at Blaise. "Blaise, stop drooling over her, she's mine." Draco said, hissing the last part slightly as he glared at Rachel. Maybe it hadn't been such a great idea that he offered for her to come over and sit with him. However, he did not mind as it made it easier for him to keep tabs on her. Draco made sure to note down her name and investigate it further. As soon as he had the chance he was going to find out what he could about her, mainly her last name. He would ask now, had not all of the Slytherins been sitting around him and everyone else. "Wow Draco, scored a sexy Ravenclaw..." Blaise purred out as he licked his lips, obviously checking Rachel out and imagining some rather... dirty things.

Which earned a glare from Draco. If Draco was going to play the part, he was going to have to play it right. "Blaise, if you continue to check her out, I would advise learning to sleep with one eye open." Draco snapped as Blaise shook his head, rejoining the living yet again. "Oh, yeah. Sorry. I wont steal her from you though Draco, she'll come running up to me-" Before Blaise could finish his sentence, Draco had punched him right in the nose, causing Blaise to fall back and grab his nose, it was obviously broken and the young Zabini boy was obviously in pain. "I do enjoy our friendship Zabini, but make sure you watch yourself." Draco hissed as he glared over at Rachel. He knew she was either one, amazed by his awesome punching skills, two, amazed by his awesome acting skills, or three, utterly confused. He honestly hoped it wasn't the last one, he didn't need another Pansy following him around.

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Rachel looked at Blaise, a little disgusted by how obvious he was as he checked her out, but Draco had led him on into believing they'd just had at least a really hot snog session. Deciding that the best thing to do while the two bickered over her was to eat, she took a bite of a bread stick, but nearly choked when Draco punched Blaise right in the nose. "Merlin!" she shouted, surprised as Blaise fell out of his seat, already bleeding pretty badly.

She got out of her seat with a napkin, and knelt down by Blaise to see if it was broken. "You broke his bloody nose," she said, handing Blaise the napkin as she looked up at Draco, a little surprised. "A little possessive, don't you think? I'm sure he was just joking." she said, even though she was pretty sure he really wasn't.

But if Draco got in trouble, it could mess with his mission, and if the blame got placed on her, it would all backfire on her. She didn't want that on her shoulders right now.
User Image

"Ohhh." Adrianna said with a nod as she made sure to remember that. "They'd make a cute couple." Adrianna said as she looked thoughtful, imagining the two together and couldn't help, but let out a small laugh. "And what do you mean by stages? Like... there are stages to liking people?" Adrianna asked, true curiosity showing on her face. The thing was, in the Ministry, love was not a very common subject and very looked down upon, by everyone. Sure, Adrianna knew quite a bit about it, but... With her father being slightly over protective he forbid she had any relations with anyone except for him, her teacher, and her business partners. Adrianna found it quite ironic when she had been Cruicio'd because she messed up and daddy dearest did nothing about it. Then again, he only wanted to control her. Adrianna figured it had to do something with her mother, who she knew was quite the crazy one.

Adrianna's interest was perked up when she noticed people making their way out of the Great Hall, which only meant... Suddenly the food disappeared and Adrianna sighed. "Nevermind, I think it's time to go." Adrianna interrupted Harry unintentionally as she stood up and realized that she had no one to escort her to class except for Harry and if Adrianna figured it right, his class room was on the opposite side of the school. "I can get to class. Don't worry! See you at diner!" Adrianna said quickly as she quickly made her way out of the Great Hall. She was, just ever so slightly uncomfortable with her slip up in her curiosity. Harry was going to either think her odd, or completely naive. She really wasn't, she just didn't have all the information she possibly could on relationships. Which she would have to read up on later. She had hoped they had a book on it, if not she would have to ask her father. Adrianna did not like the feeling of not knowing something. It made her feel lesser, worthless, and all the other lovely words her teacher at the Ministry had used when she got anything lower than an O.

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Harry nodded in agreement to the comment about Hermione and Ron, but when she asked him about stages, he gave a bit of an odd look, but smiled. "Well, yeah, I guess. You know, the awkward first dates, or realizing you like each other, and then-" she cut him off before he finished, and he realized that it was time to go.

He stood, grabbing his bag and was about to offer to walk her when she said she could make it on her own, and ran off. Following her lead, he only stopped briefly to see all the commotion going on at the Slytherin table, before walking off and to his class where he met a very angry Ron and tried to talk him out of his anger. It didn't really work too well, but Harry suggested he just ask her out already. As expected, Ron played dumb so Harry gave up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff