Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Now im not a very spiteful man, nor do I like to troll, and or be trolled. However, I feel as though Jessie Slaughter had it coming. Posting nude shots online when your only 11 years old?! Come on! Then once people started to get onto her, she challenged the internet, and basically beat a nest of bees. Therefore I feel one thing on the matter... "YOU DUN GOOFED"

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Eh, I believe what she posted was merely here n****e, not really n***s. Yeah she truly did have it coming, she literally asked for it as well. She got what she wanted and for some ungodly reason America felt sorry for her.

Aged Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
True, still not much for an eleven year old. I remember back in my day, I wasn't even really interested in dating when I was that age, and here she is talking about F-ing one person, or another. I will say that as much as she asked for it, I hope in the next few years the fame dies down, as dumb as it was, she doesn't deserve punishment for the rest of her life.
Guys, I don't know if it's safe to talk about this.
Her dad might backtrace us.
And then she'll pop a glock in our mouths and make brain slushies.
O____O
DO NOT WANT.

Mystical Tamer

*post removed by the cyberpolice*

Lonely Noob

L0LNERD
Guys, I don't know if it's safe to talk about this.
Her dad might backtrace us.
And then she'll pop a glock in our mouths and make brain slushies.
O____O
DO NOT WANT.
Consequences will NEVER BE THE SAME!
When you put yourself on the internet like that, you get what you rightfully deserve.

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
wahmbulance YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED TO THE CYBERPOLICE!!!! wahmbulance

... okay, but jokes aside, she totally deserved that :P
That girl is basically a wh0re wannabe. Yeah, not even a real one / :
I saw the video she uploaded in her new channel (well, more like fifteen seconds of it... that's all I could stand), and oh dear... totally stuffed up bra. For real / :

5,550 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
    [comment removed by the cyberpolice due to the consequences never being the same]

Generous Giver

Honestly, I didn't care who she was before and don't really care afterward, though her dad would make one hell of a comedian.

Maybe he can get a youtube with Shane Dawson, that way you can save time when you watch videos that aren't funny.
I thought it was more like, she sent n00dz to some dude via phone and he leaked them. Humm.. Oh well, young whore got what she deserved.

Aged Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
0bn0xi0us
I thought it was more like, she sent n00dz to some dude via phone and he leaked them. Humm.. Oh well, young whore got what she deserved.

Im pretty sure that it was all on Stickam
Brendr
0bn0xi0us

Im pretty sure that it was all on Stickam

Lol. I find it funny how relaxed and happy she was on live a week or two after the ordeal.

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Herp A Derp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items