Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
I use to be a arrow like you until I took a warrior in the knee.
I used to care about this, buth then I took an arrow in the knee. But I ate some oranges so im kay.
because people are stupid, just like the shitty forced meme.

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Like dude im a surfer
I use to be a arrow like you until I took a warrior in the knee.

It's "adventurer".
How ironic rolleyes
I feel that to the knee sounds better.

I used to care about correct arrow in the knee jokes, but then i took an arrow to the knee :3

8,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
I used to be able to take arrow's to the knee but then somone stole my sweetroll D;

Invisible Loiterer

I used to be the blue medic, but then I took an arrow in the knee. (FFFFF huntsman)

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Because they haven't played the game.

Conservative Smoker

NO LOLLYGAGGIN'

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
xXdeathmagnetic97Xx
What. The. F***? scream

People not only overuse this meme, but they can't even get it right! I used to.... then I took an arrow to the knee. Really?

It's arrow IN the knee! People who don't play the game shouldn't even be using it, it doesn't matter if they've heard of it coming from Skyrim, if they haven't played the game, they shouldn't be using an overused meme like this one.

It pisses me off for people to get the meme wrong, let alone people who've never even played the game.

yeah well that's why they call it a memetic mutation people will forever get it wrong changing it forever again and again until the original meme becomes meaningless in a century's time this meme might end up being for example: 'I used to ... then i took a knee to the groin or a groin to the knee'
we'll never know rolleyes so cheer and beer up pirate and cool down and woo down cool

King Noob

xXdeathmagnetic97Xx
What. The. F***? scream

People not only overuse this meme, but they can't even get it right! I used to.... then I took an arrow to the knee. Really?

It's arrow IN the knee! People who don't play the game shouldn't even be using it, it doesn't matter if they've heard of it coming from Skyrim, if they haven't played the game, they shouldn't be using an overused meme like this one.

It pisses me off for people to get the meme wrong, let alone people who've never even played the game.

well see people who have played the game shouldnt be saying it to people who havent played the game because most people who havent played the game dont care about the meme. these threads should be in the GAMING SECTION

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Grace Gubreez
xXdeathmagnetic97Xx
What. The. F***? scream

well see people who have played the game shouldnt be saying it to people who havent played the game because most people who havent played the game dont care about the meme. these threads should be in the GAMING SECTION
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces