Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desrii Edinburgh
AzureAmaterasu
Desrii Edinburgh
AzureAmaterasu
Slenderman is effin' awesome. I have to admit that when I first heard about him I had a hard time sleeping since my bed is next to a window. LMAO. I also saw the first 20 entries of Marble Hornets that same night and 21 came out the week after XD

My bed is directly next to a window, as well. xD; When I first heard about him I had to sleep with the hall light on, because I always thought he was just standing there; waiting for me to fall asleep.
I can now sleep with the hall light off, thank God. I may not be able to after watching Marble Hornets, however... Even after watching entry #1 I believe my heart-rate increased dramatically... Considering I have a front porch and a back porch.

I'm such a paranoid little girl. xD;

Then I did something very stupid. We were driving down to Florida and since there are alot of wooded areas when driving down, I was actually looking to see if I saw him in the woods XD

Then I read a quote that disturbed me for life .-.

I do the same whenever I drive around town, here (since there are a lot of trees and such). I believe I actually have seen him in the forest before... And when I was a child, far before I knew who he was. o.o

Which quote would that be?

It's not the exact quote, but it went something like: Some people search a life time for urban myths and legends. However, When those who sought them out stop searching, those myths and legends start searching for you. @_@

sharkling's Prince

Professional Vampire

AzureAmaterasu
Desrii Edinburgh

I do the same whenever I drive around town, here (since there are a lot of trees and such). I believe I actually have seen him in the forest before... And when I was a child, far before I knew who he was. o.o

It's not the exact quote, but it went something like: Some people search a life time for urban myths and legends. However, When those who sought them out stop searching, those myths and legends start searching for you. @_@

Oh my... That's rather frightening indeed.
I believe I will never sleep easy again. ._.
Desrii Edinburgh
AzureAmaterasu
Desrii Edinburgh

Yup! But we are good. The main person we should worry about is Candle Jack. He kidnaps children and doesn't afr

sharkling's Prince

Professional Vampire

AzureAmaterasu
Desrii Edinburgh
AzureAmaterasu
Desrii Edinburgh

Yup! But we are good. The main person we should worry about is Candle Jack. He kidnaps children and doesn't afr

Thank God I'm seventeen. xD; The Slender Man isn't "afraid." He just prefers not to be noticed. :3

Trash Vampire

I've been reading the thread where that spawned religiously lately. It's my new favourite scary story. <3
LtRainnAron
Hey, he's not half as bad as Candlejack. I mean with Candlejack we don't eve

omg i love that meWAIT, WHERE THE HELL IS MY BIKE?
Metropia
LtRainnAron

Oinorite? I mean it's really amu- HEY COME BACK WITH MY XBOX.
LtRainnAron
Metropia
LtRainnAron

Dude it really is, I cant stop lauALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
Metropia
LtRainnAron
Metropia
LtRainnAron

Dude it really is, I cant stop lauALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

Even if they are forced meme's they're stillHNNNNNGGGGG
.User Image
My reaction to Slender Man.
Desrii Edinburgh
Tall Man Slender Man
A total fabrication? Upsetting.

-Exasperated sigh- Absolutely so.
I still can't believe how much I spent on this cosplay. xD;

Have my babies.

Please tell me you've heard of the video series.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
Desrii Edinburgh
Exterminal
Well, it's focused heavily around Slendy, but mostly around the one posting the videos, and the one the poster wants to find.

-Cringes- That nickname for him... It... It's just wrong. Dx
Oooh, I see. I'm on entry #1 right now, because I had to make lunch. Urgh.

How goes your dive into the abyss that is Marble Hornets?

I'm reading another Slenderblog right now.

I don't know why I like 'Slendy' so much as a nickname for him. xD;
I LOVED MarbleHornets. It didn't scare me too much though... I live on an acrage, and my bed is right beside a window, but I still slept fine.
I heard a rumor that they're making a tv series about Slendy. heart

sharkling's Prince

Professional Vampire

Abbacus
I've been reading the thread where that spawned religiously lately. It's my new favourite scary story. <3

Amen! I couldn't sleep for weeks after I read about the hikers! D:

@Paperoid:
I've been watching it, recently, actually. #6 made me close all the blinds in my house. I never want to go near an opened window again.

@Exterminal:
Great, so far. I'm on #8. I will never go out onto my front porch at night, never go to a playground at night, and never go near another window at night.
Oh, another Slenderblog? According to the "Know Your Meme" page for him; he has his own site. SlenderNation or something along those lines.
I can't stand it. D:

@Tired Alarm Clock:
I live on an acre.
In the forest.
In a rather small town.
My bed is directly beside a window, and I WILL NEVER OPEN MY SHADES AGAIN.
Oh? I must know the truth!
FYI: I'd watch it. :3

Trash Vampire

Desrii Edinburgh
Abbacus

Amen! I couldn't sleep for weeks after I read about the hikers! D:
I went on a long walk with my mom last night, and I kept checking behind me.... x__x"

Also, I adore your avatar. <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces