Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mick Karn's Princess

Hilarious Noob

User Image

Well actually they never were. I can't tell you how many times I've seen it around youtube. I like Skyrim but jfc you guys are KILLING it for me. And plus, it's "arrow IN the knee" smh. I swear people are abusing this meme to death, just beating the hell out of it. Stop it.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

You're so cranky, it's almost as if you took an arrow to the knee.

Mick Karn's Princess

Hilarious Noob

Shirosaki
You're so cranky, it's almost as if you took an arrow to the knee.

User Image

I'm actually half asleep sorry if I sound like a b***h but I actually chuckled at your comment. I'm contradicting myself I said it wasn't funny omg

Gaian

"I admit I've been seeing it used a buck ton on the sites I frequent, but if it's used cleverly, (see Shirosaki's post above) I don't see any problem with it. But that's just me."

Lonely Citizen

How did this one start anyways? I just started seeing the comments all over YouTube...

Mick Karn's Princess

Hilarious Noob

FreakyYesIAm
How did this one start anyways? I just started seeing the comments all over YouTube...

User Image

I have no clue even, it's the same as you, I just started seeing youtube comments saying the same overused joke. Memes always appear out of nowhere anyway. Hopefully it'll die down a bit with time -sigh-

Questionable Borg

They were never funny.

Sparkly Explorer

>Nope, Just Chuck Testa.

I despise that meme.
ALLONS-Y!

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
on youtube, almost every single video i watch has at least 2 comments with that
Its from Skyrim. The guards littered around town, when walking by, say that line. The problem being they didn't record many lines so they CONSTANTLY say that. It just kind of caught fire.
Basically its an excuse to try to be funny without the actual ability to be funny.

Gracious Fairy

this was never funny. I really don't know why it became a meme, I mean like what is it even supposed to mean?

Invisible Informer

8,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
I used to not like arrow to the knee jokes, then I took an arrow to the knee.
That's what a meme is... I personally don't use the phrase, but being a Tobuscus fan, it's "a slap to the face" for me... I used to have a life... then I took a slap to the face.

reference:

4,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Questionable Borg

w a f f l e r a p i s t
FreakyYesIAm

User Image

I have no clue even, it's the same as you, I just started seeing youtube comments saying the same overused joke. Memes always appear out of nowhere anyway. Hopefully it'll die down a bit with time -sigh-
It started in SkyRim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces