Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
S.O.P.A is going to take away the one of the things we love the most the Internet =( S.O.P.A the (stop online piracy act ) is a bill to block websites from our view emo thats not all they will start taking down forums that they dont agree with please!!! people stop it SAVE THE INTERNET !!!
Good! Thats all 3nodding
....... redface
Pixelized-LOVE
S.O.P.A is going to take away the one of the things we love the most the Internet =( S.O.P.A the (stop online piracy act ) is a bill to block websites from our view emo thats not all they will start taking down forums that they dont agree with please!!! people stop it SAVE THE INTERNET !!!

Chances are, with what sanity our government has left with desire to listen to the people, it will be stopped. I recently heard about how something over how Megaupload was blocked temporarily over suspected for pirating. Some people made some song about SOPA and it got blocked over Youtube with a supposed copyright that actually turned out to be nothing more than a voluntary removal. If we fail at this, we might as well start saying. "I don't want to live in the USA no more."

Desirable Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE

Chances are, with what sanity our government has left with desire to listen to the people, it will be stopped. I recently heard about how something over how Megaupload was blocked temporarily over suspected for pirating. Some people made some song about SOPA and it got blocked over Youtube with a supposed copyright that actually turned out to be nothing more than a voluntary removal. If we fail at this, we might as well start saying. "I don't want to live in the USA no more."
lol the usa isn`t just stoping there they want to take it on a global scale which means sooner or later if this thing gets going it will affect me too =(
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE

lol the usa isn`t just stoping there they want to take it on a global scale which means sooner or later if this thing gets going it will affect me too =(

I apologize, my government is mentally retarded.

Desirable Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE

Its ok i understand my government is fighting with themselves rite now so ya
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE

Yeah, it's really the congress and it's separation between Democrats and Republicans.

Desirable Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE

Yeah, it's really the congress and it's separation between Democrats and Republicans.
you know what people should tell the congress F$@K THEM AND S.O.P.,A ! ! !
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE
xXPhoenix DownXx
Pixelized-LOVE

you know what people should tell the congress F$@K THEM AND S.O.P.,A ! ! !

No, what they really need to do is shove SOPA up their a** and get a new congress.

Partying Senshi

9,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Personally I think that bill is stupid and i doubt it'll be passed.
We might as well just get all the people that don't seem to have brain damage and form a new government in a new country. Congress is going to keep trying to do stupid stuff like this.

Oh, how I wish this would be possible.
Good topic, needs a bump ninja
i heard that so many signed for sopa to stop their dirty work, that it will be stopped until later in 2012

Desirable Capitalist

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
VerboseGF
We might as well just get all the people that don't seem to have brain damage and form a new government in a new country. Congress is going to keep trying to do stupid stuff like this.

Oh, how I wish this would be possible.
lol i know right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas