Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

Not scared by either of em, but I'm definitely more interested in Slenderman ._.
Slenderman scares the holy hell outta me.

As far as the Rake, he(it?) used to freak me out (and frankly EverymanHYBRID has done a great rendition, genuinely creepy. I like.), but Slenderman is superior to him(it?) in both intelligence and ability. Slenderman owns the Rake.

Probably literally.

11,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slenderman is way scarier. the Rake looks like an ugly HellHound in fanart so that dosen't scare me.

3,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Slenderman.
I live in a little house in the woods and I'm constantly afraid he's going to creep into my house one day.

Dapper Poster

BC-Raven
Slenderman is way scarier. the Rake looks like an ugly HellHound in fanart so that dosen't scare me.
aha so thats what the rake looks like then i guess the slenderman looks scarier in pics but the rake would be scarier too see by the myth about he**hounds

Magical Tree

Taipoh2
Personally I find Slenderman to be more unnerving, although I blame a few short scenes in Marble Hornets for that.
toastyjoy
Slenderman is pretty creepy, but I haven't seen the rake and now I don't want to search for it. D:
Let me save you some trouble.

It watches over you while you sleep (If you use a tape recorder you can hear it breathing) , most likely right next to you, and eventually takes its Rake-like claws and drags them across your flesh.
At least that's what I got from his Creepypasta.

Thanks. I was wondering too. Hm... Not sure which is worse... especially since I wake up sometimes to black shadows.
wolfman1214
That picture in your sig... o_o'

Good one, hahaha : P

( http://www.youtube.com/user/MarbleHornets ) <--- For anyone who wants to know more about the Slenderman myth, or doesn't know what Slenderman is. The series went on hiatus for a while and I kind of think it sucks now, it's not nearly interesting enough. The beginning is good though. It's one of those "when you see it you'll s**t bricks" situations, haha.

Slenderman is scarier because he's just a creeper that never really moves, watches you for no apparent reason, has people do his bidding, and sort of almost teleports everywhere. The Rake just looks like bad fan art of Gollum in my opinion.

Sunieepo's Partner

Taipoh2

toastyjoy
Slenderman is pretty creepy, but I haven't seen the rake and now I don't want to search for it. D:
Let me save you some trouble.

It watches over you while you sleep (If you use a tape recorder you can hear it breathing) , most likely right next to you, and eventually takes its Rake-like claws and drags them across your flesh.
At least that's what I got from his Creepypasta.

I am a logical person and I declare blasphemy.
According to Google and Wikipedia the rake is
"Described as "The Modern Voice of Classic Elegance", The Rake is a bimonthly men's style and artisanal luxury publication that is launched in December 2008 and published by Revolution Press International.[1] The magazine takes an educational, in-depth, behind-the-scenes approach to luxury goods and classic men's style. Its approach to menswear is inspired by classic male style icons like Cary Grant, Michael Caine, and Gianni Agnelli (whose nickname, “The Rake of the Riviera,” lends the title its moniker).[2][3][4]"

So, tentacles down, Slender man wins. Plus the silence from doctor who was based off slender man,.

Dapper Werewolf

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
HeyLizz
Slenderman.
I live in a little house in the woods and I'm constantly afraid he's going to creep into my house one day.

One two Slendy's coming for you...

Three four lock all the doors...

No really, he can get in if even one tiny window/door is unlocked. Sweet dreams. biggrin
Neither of them are scary.
The rake....eh. Don't like him that much.
I love Slendy and always will :')
Is it bad I search for him everytime I'm in the woods? o.0
Somene link the rake? I dunno what it is.
Slenderman ftw! I swear I see him all the time, but when I think that, I just kinda turn away & tell myself its just a tree...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff