Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Prophet

This has already been put together, or theorized before.

User Image

People with Marfan syndrome are usually tall with long, thin arms and legs and spider-like fingers -- a condition called arachnodactyly. When they stretch out their arms, the length of their arms is much greater than their height.

(other resource)
People with Marfan syndrome are typically very tall, slender, and loose-jointed. Because Marfan syndrome affects the long bones of the skeleton, a person's arms, legs, fingers, and toes may be disproportionately long in relation to the rest of the body. A person with Marfan syndrome often has a long, narrow face, and the roof of the mouth may be arched, causing the teeth to be crowded.

Other symptoms include:

A chest that sinks in or sticks out -- funnel chest (pectus excavatum) or pigeon breast (pectus carinatum)

• Flat feet

• Hypotonia

• Joints that are too flexible

• Spine that curves to one side

• Thin, narrow face

Ohyeah, Guys, I know hes not real.
This is for fun..

7,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
This would actually explain quite a bit.

Oh yeah, exept that:

HE DOESN'T HAVE A FREAKING FACE.

Feral Prophet

princessascratchy

Oh yeah, exept that:

Maybe faces were too mainstream for him?
:c

7,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Last Noel
princessascratchy

Oh yeah, exept that:

Maybe faces were too mainstream for him?
:c
So... he's a hipster now?

....You may be onto something...

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't know...Still Slenderman is awesome 3nodding

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
He could be wearing a mask.

CountX's Honey Bun

Friendly Tipper

If he had Marfan Syndrome, then I would rape him. |:
Ehhh I dunno bout that. I mean as someone who loves urban legends, that doesn't explain Slenderman. For one he has no face...for two have you actually seen the images of Slenderman? If not here are some:[/color]

User Image
(He is the tall shadowy figure in the background and has children around him.)

Also...here is some history of Slender Man.

"He is described as wearing a black suit strikingly similar to the visage of the notorious Men In Black, and as the name suggests, appears very thin and able to stretch his limbs and torso to inhuman lengths in order to induce fear and ensnare his prey. Once his arms are outstretched, his victims are put into something of a hypnotized state, where they are utterly helpless to stop themselves from walking into them. He is also able to create tendrils from his fingers and back that he uses to walk on in a similar fashion to Doc Ock, the Spider-Man villain in the Marvel Universe. The superhuman stretching ability could also be seen as a similiarty between himself and Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic Four. Whether he absorbs, kills, or mearly takes his victims to an undiclosed location or dimension is also unknown as there are never any bodies or evidence left behind in his wake to deduce a definite conclusion. Not much is known, as no specific information has been found about origins, but his objective and habitat are made very clear. He has the need to kidnap children, and is seen right before the disappearance of a child or multiple children. He seems to prefer fog enshrouded streets and wooded areas as a way to conceal himself from being noticed. It should also be noted that children have been able to see him when no other adults in the vicinity could. Children also have dreams or nightmares concerning The Slender Man before their disappearance. Confiding these stories to their parents are met with the usual parental admonition: overactive imaginations. Even though The Slender Man is fairly new in the media, people have already claimed sightings. He appears to the unwitting mostly at night, and most always peering out of wooded areas or near rivers. He has also been reported to peek inside left open windows and to walk out in front of lone motorists on long uninhabited roads. The Slender Man or men, have appeared everywhere from Japan, Norway, and America to name a growing few."

So my advice would be to do your research next time.
Slenderman is the boogeymam of this centuray. Every country has one.

Your theory is cute, just because you bring this medical condition into question, but slenderman is only a psychological representation of the fear of 'unknown intent' represented by one of the eeriest and most psychologically disturbing features.

I.E. his facelessness, which suggest he's void of expression, and therforehis emotions either don't exist, or aren't able to be identified.

His slenderness, which doesn't actually have apurpose other than to be a form of distortion to further different him from humans, the terror of that added to when you take into account the supposed ability to grow tentacles or tendrils at will.

His suit is black, souless, and a disguise for evil intent.

Then again, whatever slenderman does is really never defined.
Sinfully Afflicted
That's not the HISTORY of slenderman, that'sthe SUMMARY of Slenderman.

The HISTORY is that he was created and made popular on an online forum, in which many users were trying to create the most horrific supernatural being.

EDIT: These pictures you're putting out there are also photoshopped/staged/ect.They're not crime scene photos, rare capture photos, or anything of the sort.
KnickerTwist

And actually..he was not created on Something Awful in 2009...someone by the Name of J, started uploading entries on the Marble Hornets channel. But folk tales have gone back to the 1900s of him
All i know is that Slenderman creeps the crack out of me.
Slenderman is creepy crying
Sinfully Afflicted
KnickerTwist

And actually..he was not created on Something Awful in 2009...someone by the Name of J, started uploading entries on the Marble Hornets channel. But folk tales have gone back to the 1900s of him
That's not true. ' ~ '

The supporting evidence is fabricated or compared to supporting evidence of other figures who share the same attributes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff