• Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Weakened As I Am
Hikarulawl
Weakened As I Am
User Image
My hands shake, our minds race from the thought of love,

It would have been more impressive if you actually typed everything properly. *headscratch*

Yet we curb our speech, because words are not enough
To etch this instant, burn this moment into our memory

Despite my neurological disorder known as dyslexia; I can clearly see you madame, is in no position to lecture how verbose should be done. Quite frankly; this particular writing could use a bit more abused from a thesaurus.

User Image

Quite fittingly, I am not the one that STARTED a thread regarding verbose memes. Moreover, my grammar was flawless; I was speaking from a present tense, giving an opinion on mistakes you had made in the past.

Moreover, abusing a thesaurus hardly makes things verbose. If you would be so kind as to pick up a dictionary, you would understand that verbose means "of many words", not "of elevated language".

Having dyslexia is hardly an excuse when you decide to start bashing others for mistakes they didn't make, especially when your own grammar is nothing short of atrocious. c:

omglolusocool.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Weakened As I Am
Hikarulawl
Weakened As I Am
User Image

It would have been more impressive if you actually typed everything properly. *headscratch*

Despite my neurological disorder known as dyslexia; I can clearly see you madame, is in no position to lecture how verbose should be done. Quite frankly; this particular writing could use a bit more abused from a thesaurus.

User Image

Quite fittingly, I am not the one that STARTED a thread regarding verbose memes. Moreover, my grammar was flawless; I was speaking from a present tense, giving an opinion on mistakes you had made in the past.

Moreover, abusing a thesaurus hardly makes things verbose. If you would be so kind as to pick up a dictionary, you would understand that verbose means "of many words", not "of elevated language".

Having dyslexia is hardly an excuse when you decide to start bashing others for mistakes they didn't make, especially when your own grammar is nothing short of atrocious. c:

Well...... It seems someone had perform a bit off research while she was offline eh? I wouldn't say your grammatical skills is something to sneeze at. As I who have a diagnose disorder and one I presumably in my knowledge who don't have a mental disability to speak of; you should had learned in grade school English that you must be consisted with your tenses. Why would you speak in present when what I had wrote is in the past? I'm the one with the disorder. What's your excuse?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff