Welcome to Gaia! ::

MamaWeedQueen's Senpai

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Bulbasaur...He needs more loving than Mudkipz.
Bulbasaur is for hipster kids.
nah, i like eevee better :]
Phantomthief Jacob

emotion_awesome User Image emotion_awesome
You jelly bro?

MamaWeedQueen's Senpai

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
RisingPheenix
Phantomthief Jacob

emotion_awesome User Image emotion_awesome
You jelly bro?

Bulbasaur is...
But then again, he does fit the internet meme: "Forever Alone"
i prefer absol or gllade. stare

Jolly Crow's Husbando

10,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
cat_scream Okay, I like many things! cat_mrgreen Yes, I do "liek" mudkipz... cat_rolleyes And I like animals, especially wolves, dogs, cats, foxes, racoons, badgers, elephants, lions, and many others! cat_rofl I am a total draw freak, I draw almost anything. I believe that dinosaurs were first, not humans. Get over it. RAWR! cat_scream And I believe in Jesus, even though I don't really know if he was black, asian, or whatever... And I know the devil is real too, I think I see him everyday! cat_blaugh Lol, not really... Cause this would happen: cat_burning_eyes cat_sweatdrop I LOVE Alex Gaskarth, Pete Wentz, Jacob Woodruff, Hawthorne Heights, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump, erm.... My Chemical Romance, Foster The People, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, .... And I like belts, studded belts. razz I am a music freak too... cat_burning_eyes And sort of a perv... I like to cuddle, even if its the same sex. razz Got anything else to say? Oh yeah! My name is Andrea, Andie... Uhhh... I'm kind of a shy person in real... cat_emo I wear red glasses, and plaid things! I have a dog, Auggie... I'm kind of a loner... Like a one woman wolf pack! cat_rofl And I love me. cat_lol
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?!?!

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
So,

I HERD YOU LIEK GALLADEZ.

MamaWeedQueen's Senpai

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
GaIIade
So,

I HERD YOU LIEK GALLADEZ.

I...do...I have one, best pokemon I've Raised.
MUDKIP
I FREAKIN LOVE MUDKIP

iMimic's Wife

Sparkly Fairy

7,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Andie Infinity
cat_scream Okay, I like many things! cat_mrgreen Yes, I do "liek" mudkipz... cat_rolleyes And I like animals, especially wolves, dogs, cats, foxes, racoons, badgers, elephants, lions, and many others! cat_rofl I am a total draw freak, I draw almost anything. I believe that dinosaurs were first, not humans. Get over it. RAWR! cat_scream And I believe in Jesus, even though I don't really know if he was black, asian, or whatever... And I know the devil is real too, I think I see him everyday! cat_blaugh Lol, not really... Cause this would happen: cat_burning_eyes cat_sweatdrop I LOVE Alex Gaskarth, Pete Wentz, Jacob Woodruff, Hawthorne Heights, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump, erm.... My Chemical Romance, Foster The People, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, .... And I like belts, studded belts. razz I am a music freak too... cat_burning_eyes And sort of a perv... I like to cuddle, even if its the same sex. razz Got anything else to say? Oh yeah! My name is Andrea, Andie... Uhhh... I'm kind of a shy person in real... cat_emo I wear red glasses, and plaid things! I have a dog, Auggie... I'm kind of a loner... Like a one woman wolf pack! cat_rofl And I love me. cat_lol
WHAT DO YOU LIKE?!?!

You really raped that smiley button.
i no liek bulbazar i leik cyndaquilz

Dangerous Sex Symbol

VerboseGF
User Image

Did you make that chicky?
Mother of Purl
VerboseGF
User Image

Did you make that chicky?

No, I remember seeing it in a ragecomic, so I found the comic and just cut that part out. I'm not saying I wouldn't be able to make that, but it was easier to just crop it. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff