its a real peace of s**t XD 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
inbetweener o_____o 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hii there gaians ^^
MisteriDinote here.. well i maded myself a facebook acc but what is a facebook when u dont have awsome frinds on it to talk with.. so im looking for EVERYONE that have a facebook and nead a friend.. im ''normal'' cind of freak.. im shure we all are in our weard way
anyways, gamelovers, anime freaks, cartoon watchers XD ppl that do poetry, dance lovers and all otheres are my ppl so if anyone is interested u can add me on my facebook (my profile link in end of a post) but in case u wanna u can add me on my gaia aswell, and if anyone have a second tought can PM me to meet me better.. anyway tnQ for reading

Link of my fb profile

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
>. >;;
Why would you add people from Gaia on FB? I don't see why you'd take the chance of people from gaia messing around in your Real life stuff.

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jouju
>. >;;
Why would you add people from Gaia on FB? I don't see why you'd take the chance of people from gaia messing around in your Real life stuff.

becouse i wish to have gaia cind of ppl as a part of my real life.. :S my all friends from real life dont even know that anime is :'( it sucks and i realy wish to meet more ppl that are more like me..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff