I love it *o* 0.56420233463035 56.4% [ 290 ]
dont care/no opinion 0.26070038910506 26.1% [ 134 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 >

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love MLP. Not becuase of the hype or whatever, it's because i loved MLP when i was younger too. I always go back to shows i liked when i was little. I just enjoy the nostalgic feeling.

The memes make it that much more fun.

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
VerboseGF
I am a brony. And I'm glad girls are called bronies too, because I'd hate being called a honie. I'd hate being called a ho period, but you know what I mean. And anybody that hates pony stuff should watch Ponies: The Anthology.

or Apples.mov
smile

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
Kumori619_The Epic Brony
VerboseGF
I am a brony. And I'm glad girls are called bronies too, because I'd hate being called a honie. I'd hate being called a ho period, but you know what I mean. And anybody that hates pony stuff should watch Ponies: The Anthology.

or Apples.mov
smile

Apples.mov would not make me want to watch ponies. Neither would the dress one.

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Magically Entropic
Kumori619_The Epic Brony
VerboseGF

or Apples.mov
smile

Apples.mov would not make me want to watch ponies. Neither would the dress one.

I didn't like the dress one. D:
She ate so many apples the space time singularity was ruined.
Alright, well.. I'm a fan of the show and I do think SOME of the memes are fun. Others.. are just annoying. I mainly like the show for the show itself. It's a really fun show and I'm glad a lot of people can get into it. :3

However, I see your point with some of the memes and the fandom. I mean.. 3/4 of the fandom REALLY is annoying. And they take the show to such an extreme and put the ponies in disgusting situations that would NEVER happen. That kind of stuff really bothers me.
Besides all of the Rule 34 crap, one prime example of that would be that stupid fanfic 'Cupcakes'.
That is the MOST disgusting fanfic I have ever read and I only read the first to chapters! It seriously made me want to vomit. I don't understand why people love it so much.. it's just sickening. I'm really even ashamed I even was curious enough to read it.. >A<;;;;

But yeah, long story short. I love MLP: FIM and am a Brony myself, but I can see what you mean. Some of the memes get annoying and old and most of the fandom is VERY annoying.
I understand where you're coming from..
Well, I like the show. It's very cutesy, humorous, and reminds me of the cartoons I watched growing up.

But the fans. Sweet mother of pearl.

I know this isn't representative of all of the fans, but I had some former friends who would ostracize me because I wasn't a crazy, rabid fan and just shoved link after link in my face, hoping that I would eventually start frothing at the mouth and drawing ponies everywhere. No matter how many episodes I watched, I remained a casual fan. I wasn't about to force myself to change who I am, and they were just being inconsiderate and not accepting of differences (the latter of which was addressed in an episode). Not to mention that two of them ended up stabbing me in the back ... For practically worshipping this show, they didn't learn very much about friendship ...

Dangerous Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cool story bro, needs more Rainbow Dash.

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Questionable Borg

I'm not a fan of the show, but the fans don't bother me as much as fans of other things, but the memes are pretty funny.

Wealthy Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well I'm a full-blooded Brony, but I don't shove it down people's throats. I watch the show, I read the fanfics, I listen to (and compose) the fan music, and I even have the desktop ponies application for my computer. But I don't blast ponies at everyone on the internet, OR in real life, for that matter. I may be a brony, but I still have a shred of decency.

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Player of Shibuya

Pony oddity?
Yesh more rainbow dash...and that cute crosseyed pony which Ive heard has so many diffrent nicknames...derpy...

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
Red-Zan
Player of Shibuya

Pony oddity?
Yesh more rainbow dash...and that cute crosseyed pony which Ive heard has so many diffrent nicknames...derpy...
It's pretty much just Derpy. We assume her canon name is Ditsy Doo.
Every community and fandom's gonna have that group of people that give everyone else a bad name, even in this one. That's just the way it is; best thing to do is just love and tolerate.
Um, I am a brony... Awkward sweatdrop .
Full of Pony
Um, I am a brony... Awkward sweatdrop .

Awkward? Not at all wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items