Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Fairy

16,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
~uh-huh, what are your thoughts about Creepy-Chan placing second (for the second time) in ANTM, any thoughts?~ 4laugh

~no violent, swearing, rude, obscene words, and the likes please~ heart 3nodding 3nodding
I reckon it must be very frustrating for her to be second again; but personally I like her. She's different to all the other models and brings something different to the show, rather than "Ay gurl im so dayum sassy and perfect."

7,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lovehabits
I reckon it must be very frustrating for her to be second again; but personally I like her. She's different to all the other models and brings something different to the show, rather than "Ay gurl im so dayum sassy and perfect."

Same here.

Springtime Businessman

I love Creepy-Chan.
should've won. lisa is old stuff bro.

Rainbow Fairy

16,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
~I like how Creepy-Chan handled her lost, she is still smiling and happy for Lisa~ 4laugh

~I like Lisa for her antics, but I like/adore everything about Creepy-Chan, especially her art and quirkiness~ mrgreen

~hahaha, I also remembered how she handled Sandra's "rampage" way back in Cycle 12~ mrgreen
She's always been my favourite, but I understand that models aren't usually quirky. They model clothes, so they need to be sort of more of a mannequin than a person.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
creepy chan is creepy

Wheezing Fatcat

Aw. D:
Creepy chan is beautiful~

Fatcat

I love her, I'm so disappointed she didn't win.
Tulle Vorobyov
~uh-huh, what are your thoughts about Creepy-Chan placing second (for the second time) in ANTM, any thoughts?~ 4laugh

~no violent, swearing, rude, obscene words, and the likes please~ heart 3nodding 3nodding

what trick how you gonna tel me how to post to you watch who you talkin to this may be chris brown but you'll never know talkin to me like that
Timonen
I love her, I'm so disappointed she didn't win.

screw you black face get some color trick a** holes thease days

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I loved her sooo much!! I wanted her to win so badly, Lisa was super cocky, I preferred Allison's modesty. And she was soooo cute! heart
twilightprincess90
I loved her sooo much!! I wanted her to win so badly, Lisa was super cocky, I preferred Allison's modesty. And she was soooo cute! heart

are you gay trick you sayi that girl is cute i dont know about you wtch out ladies she lookin for ya
Time Ticking Sonata
Aw. D:
Creepy chan is beautiful~

shut up about creepy chan see's a creepy bi***

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items