Wheezing Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
when we finally greet earth
when we're on our home turf
i'm going to throw such a beautiful rager

and hates gaia fags so all of your points are invalid. talk2hand

Dapper Pup

So if 4Chan sucks, then what is Gaia?

Wheezing Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Okami Attorney

gaia and 4chan hardly coexist. are you serious? gaia isn't a lame imageboard filled with underage b& posting unfunny things and a bunch of cp. it was funny maybe, like, a couple years ago.

Dapper Pup

i saw stars
Okami Attorney

gaia and 4chan hardly coexist. are you serious? gaia isn't a lame imageboard filled with underage b& posting unfunny things and a bunch of cp. it was funny maybe, like, a couple years ago.

So you're saying that Gaia is better than 4Chan?

It is 4Chan's b***h. Like Youtube and deviantART.

xFersureMaybex's Sweetheart

Profitable Prophet

i saw stars
Okami Attorney

How ironic

Wheezing Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

no.

i'm saying they're different, but imo 4chan is worse. gaia isn't much better.

lol. 4chan generates memes, but it doesn't control the internet. talk2hand

Wheezing Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
DeadEmu
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

How ironic

omg how ironic another person who doesn't understand how irony functions in the english language. dramallama

Dapper Pup

i saw stars
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

no.

Every website is different in some way. Also no, 4Chan doesn't "generate" memes. Memes can come from any place on the internet, some of them are from 4Chan but not all of them.

http://knowyourmeme.com/

Profitable Prophet

i saw stars
DeadEmu
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

How ironic

omg how ironic another person who doesn't understand how irony functions in the english language. dramallama

"the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning"
hmmm nope I used it correctly. it'll probably take you a while to understand, but im patient so I can wait
I'm assuming everyone arguing against OP's first post knows nothing about the "gb2Gaia" meme. confused

Wheezing Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

no.

Every website is different in some way. Also no, 4Chan doesn't "generate" memes. Memes can come from any place on the internet, some of them are from 4Chan but not all of them.

i know what memes are, and 4chan does generate the majority of them. SA is prolly second. :/

Dapper Pup

i saw stars
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

no.

i know what memes are, and 4chan does generate the majority of them. SA is prolly second. :/

Wow...just wow. Are you 12?

Wheezing Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
DeadEmu
i saw stars
DeadEmu
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

How ironic

"the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning"
hmmm nope I used it correctly. it'll probably take you a while to understand, but im patient so I can wait

"characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is; "madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker"; "it was ironical that the well-planned scheme failed so completely"

my statement would be ironic if i said: 4chan is the best, filled with really cool people who are all extremely hilarious, or gaia totally doesn't have any weaboos on it whatsoever.

Wheezing Smoker

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

no.

Wow...just wow. Are you 12?

no, but the majority of both /b/ and gaia are.

Profitable Prophet

i saw stars
DeadEmu
i saw stars
DeadEmu
i saw stars
Okami Attorney

How ironic

"characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is; "madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker"; "it was ironical that the well-planned scheme failed so completely"

my statement would be ironic if i said: 4chan is the best, filled with really cool people who are all extremely hilarious, or gaia totally doesn't have any weaboos on it whatsoever.

But raptors

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces