Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which will you buy if you can only buy one?

Wonder Girls Korean Comeback 2012 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Wonder Girls US album (hopefully this 2012) 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Wonder Girls Japanese Debut (this July 2012) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on June 9, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

ferdz_evans
Join our Wonder Girls fanclub guild. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/wonder-girls-fanclub/g.84963/

Wonder girlss!!!!!!! heart

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
http://en.korea.com/wondergirls/

smile Please do visit our online fanclub for Wonderfuls around the world.

Loyal Friend

Wonder Girls was nominated for KCA! GAH! i should watch tv more often. ._. it would've been nice if they had won. a spark for kpop to dominate US! muahahaha...just kidding. variety is good. kudo to you evans for making the offical thread. i'd make one, but it appears all the kpop groups i know and adore are already made...

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
iiTaecYeon
Wonder Girls was nominated for KCA! GAH! i should watch tv more often. ._. it would've been nice if they had won. a spark for kpop to dominate US! muahahaha...just kidding. variety is good. kudo to you evans for making the offical thread. i'd make one, but it appears all the kpop groups i know and adore are already made...

Yeah, the award was only available to be voted on Nick Asia, and was only viewed on Nick KCA Asia.
But our Wonder Girls went to the Orange Carpet, so yeah. They met some fans there.

And you can make another official thread, especially if the first official thread for that is already inactive smile just PM a moderator smile

Loyal Friend

ferdz_evans

ok, i know nick is international, but was wonder girls nominated for the nick asia, as a sub category under american nick? im really lost now...thats cool, if only JYP was there at the orange carpet! xD

really? i could make another official thread, but is there a specific moderator who i would message and how long does that thread have to be inactive for me to make another?

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
iiTaecYeon
ferdz_evans

ok, i know nick is international, but was wonder girls nominated for the nick asia, as a sub category under american nick? im really lost now...thats cool, if only JYP was there at the orange carpet! xD

really? i could make another official thread, but is there a specific moderator who i would message and how long does that thread have to be inactive for me to make another?

Nick is international, and the Favorite Asian Act is the first Asian Category.
Like Nick UK, they have awards like Favorite UK Actor and the like , that American voters cannot vote. sweatdrop (lol, my English was so bad)

Yeah, just PM the moderator of the Music forum so they can edit the link on the List of Official Threads. If the thread is not on the first page, and most likely if the creator of the thread is not active, the thread is already inactive xp

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Wonder Girls Movie nominated for Favorite TV Movie on Popstar. Cast your votes now. Voting ends on April 30, you can vote once per day. biggrin

click here to vote

Loyal Friend

ferdz_evans

thank you for clearing that up. it somewhat made sense to me. lol.

so, you know how there's a 2PM offical thread on here? would i be able to make another since the last time that creator of the thread was on, is in 2009. [x]

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Last poll's result. We all want the Wonder Girls to win xp maybe next year smile

Anyways, please vote the Wonder Girls on Popdust Pop-Off, they are on their third week now and if they win this, they will have their "Triple Crown".

And please watch their latest episode of [Real WG], it shows a video of them during the KCA! (Watch here)

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
http://en.korea.com/wondergirls/notice/chance-to-be-a-staff-of-wonder-girls-fanclub/

For those interested to be a staff of the Wonder Girls fanclub, please apply.

Kindly share this too heart
Does anyone know if there's going to be a Wonder Girls Movie soundtrack?

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Anna386

as far as i know, Wonder Girls US album (to be released this Summer 2012) was somehow supposed to be the Movie Soundtrack smile
ferdz_evans
Anna386

as far as i know, Wonder Girls US album (to be released this Summer 2012) was somehow supposed to be the Movie Soundtrack smile

do you know when its coming out?

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Anna386
ferdz_evans
Anna386

according to their Producer/Manager, it will be released this Summer.
It was supposed to be released this Spring but I think they pushed it back for the movie. smile
Just stay tuned. biggrin
ferdz_evans
Anna386
ferdz_evans
Anna386

according to their Producer/Manager, it will be released this Summer.
It was supposed to be released this Spring but I think they pushed it back for the movie. smile
Just stay tuned. biggrin

Cool thank

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas