Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just found this out.....
Mana not only has a fiancee...and its a girl!!
This is from a gothic lolita message board:
Violina
Yes it's true. Her name is Shizu and I found this information on a website. I even have a picture of Mana and her. I didn't believed it at first because it was written in spanish (I'm not so good in spanish >_< and it was written "su novia" which I thought was cousin. But "su novia" means littleraly "fiancee". So yes..... it is that. Bad news for some people, good news for some others. Here's the link to the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If it doesn't work, please tell me I'll try to fix it. ( May be possible that you have to copy and paste)

This is the site I got this from...
Blue period

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!?You can learn more here too
Uh..."su novia" means "his girlfriend" not necessarily fiancee.

And this belongs in the damned Mana/MM/M10M thread.
I seriously doubt that they are engaged, since by looking at mana, I can tell this is a very old pic and so if they were engaged, surely they would be married by now?! either that or they broke up. Mana might not be very famous among the general Japanese public, but it's highly unlikely he got married without anyone noticing, he doesn't seem the type to do that for starters. also, he would never miss that chance for publicity (sorry mana-chan, but you are trying to create a mana-world). this pic does shatter some fangirly dreams of course, but we all knew, or should have done anyway, that Mana is definetely not gay and in fact, really likes women. lol, the reason he dresses like a woman is 'cos he knows he can (and well wink ), not because he's a closet gay transvestite. as for fanservice, well just because he wouldn't mind getting it on with gackt (who would?) that doesn't mean he can't have girlfriends. besides, I have yet to see him molesting a member of Moi dix mois [feel free to change that].
-tears- no Mana no!!! i thought you were gay! gonk -runs her gay loving a** out of here-

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nobody told you because:

1) Nobody cares

and

2) It's none of your ******** business.

Moi Dix Mois thread. Now.

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Plutokat
I just found this out.....
Mana not only has a fiancee...and its a girl!!
This is from a gothic lolita message board:
Violina
Yes it's true. Her name is Shizu and I found this information on a website. I even have a picture of Mana and her. I didn't believed it at first because it was written in spanish (I'm not so good in spanish >_< and it was written "su novia" which I thought was cousin. But "su novia" means littleraly "fiancee". So yes..... it is that. Bad news for some people, good news for some others. Here's the link to the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If it doesn't work, please tell me I'll try to fix it. ( May be possible that you have to copy and paste)

This is the site I got this from...
Blue period

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!?You can learn more here too

wow eek
Metronome
Nobody told you because:

1) Nobody cares

and

Any ways
Metronome
Nobody told you because:

1) Nobody cares

and

Yea, pretty much.
Metronome
Nobody told you because:

1) Nobody cares

Took the words right out of my mouth.
jesus christ can I not make a thread or something. GOD I didnt realize how precious this god damn sub form was....a** holes
Metronome
Nobody told you because:

1) Nobody cares

and

shut the ******** up :\ really. i can't take you "omg in another forum, now." bastards

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BlueRitz

shut the ******** up :\ really. i can't take you "omg in another forum, now." bastards

The point isn't that it should be in another thread, it's the point that a person's privacy shouldn't be called into question just because the person is a celebrity. It's none of yours, mine, or their ******** business who anyone chooses to partake in, and it's absolutely rude to assume we have any say in whomever or whatever Mana chooses to ********.

Plus this thread is just sad.
Metronome
BlueRitz

The point isn't that it should be in another thread, it's the point that a person's privacy shouldn't be called into question just because the person is a celebrity. It's none of yours, mine, or their ******** business who anyone chooses to partake in, and it's absolutely rude to assume we have any say in whomever or whatever Mana chooses to ********.

Then why the ******** are you in here? Does it make masterbating with you keyboard that much more fun or something? If you dont like dont click on the damn thread OK... some people want to talk about it and some dont and the ones that dont are in the other thread so you can take you sorry a** that way...
jesus christ cant make a thread without the bichtes coming out of the wood work....
Metronome
BlueRitz

i get your point, really i do...but you're doing the exact same thing, not minding your own buisness by coming in here and complaining.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff