Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Cat

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I like Alice Nine the most, but I also listen to An Cafe, The Gazette, Plastic Tree, MUCC, D’espairsray, SuG, Girugamesh, Exist Trace, D=OUT, Golden Bomber, and Dog in the PWO.

Also if you post a link to your tumblr I might follow you~
The link to my tumblr is in my sig

There are so many KPOP threads here omg
User Image
User Image
An cafe is my fave but I also love Megamasso, LM.C, Alice Nine, The GazettE, ScReW, SuG, Velbet, Kiryu, Mucc, Spiv States, Ayabie, and Royz

User ImageLISTENING TO:-User Image
User Image
Vistlip has been a personal favorite of mine since their debut, it's also when I started to get serious about VK. They are still one of my top bands to this day.

Dog in the PWO is also great. UNiTE. has some great music too. REALies, LOST ASH, and EAT YOU ALIVE are also some of the others I like to check up on.

Oh! Just started to get into DIV too.

Dapper Ladykiller

I'm not really into newer bands, and by that I mean bands that formed past 2009 other than Royz* and Crazy Shampoo.

I'm primarily into 90's and early 2000's bands, but of the bands that are still active, I like:

DaizyStripper*
OZ*
BORN*
DEATHGAZE
SADIE
lynch
EAT YOU ALIVE*
Plastic Tree
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Gazette (I guess)
Mejibray

*'d are bands I've seen live and will see again, including Royz
Seeing Sadie on Saturday, Deathgaze on 2/23, Plastic Tree and Gazette in March, and MSI in April.
Kinda avoiding Mejibray's lives though since their fans are insane.

Friendly Cat

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Cotton Candi Cupcake
User Image
User Image
An cafe is my fave but I also love Megamasso, LM.C, Alice Nine, The GazettE, ScReW, SuG, Velbet, Kiryu, Mucc, Spiv States, Ayabie, and Royz

User ImageLISTENING TO:-User Image
User Image
An Cafe was my first VK band ever! c:

Friendly Cat

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nox Obscurus
I'm not really into newer bands, and by that I mean bands that formed past 2009 other than Royz* and Crazy Shampoo.

I'm primarily into 90's and early 2000's bands, but of the bands that are still active, I like:

DaizyStripper*
OZ*
BORN*
DEATHGAZE
SADIE
lynch
EAT YOU ALIVE*
Plastic Tree
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Gazette (I guess)
Mejibray

Seeing Sadie on Saturday, Deathgaze on 2/23, Plastic Tree and Gazette in March, and MSI in April.
Wow you've seen quite a few of them live! You're really lucky!

Dapper Ladykiller

Lostfeather0102
Nox Obscurus

DaizyStripper*
OZ*
BORN*
DEATHGAZE
SADIE
lynch
EAT YOU ALIVE*
Plastic Tree
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Gazette (I guess)
Mejibray

I live near Ikebukuro and attend a Japanese university so it's bound to happen. Wouldn't say lucky. If you live in Tokyo or Osaka, you pretty much have the opportunity to go to a concert every day. I'm on break now so I'm trying to go to at least 2 concerts a week.

I've seen quite a few more bands. Some are great live but the music isn't not quite my taste (like Megaromania and THE MICRO HEAD 4N's, aka Zero and Karyu's new band), some are completely utterly awful (like ZUCK and VelBet)

Witty Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
The GazettE
Plastic Tree
Royz
Screw
Versailles
D
Phantasmagoria
Dolly
Vidoll
An Cafe
SuG
Diaura
and I found Megaromania last night and they're freaking amazing. ^^
click on 'raddio' to go see great music suggestions ♥

Definitely 'The Gazette'

Friendly Cat

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nox Obscurus
Lostfeather0102
Nox Obscurus

DaizyStripper*
OZ*
BORN*
DEATHGAZE
SADIE
lynch
EAT YOU ALIVE*
Plastic Tree
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Gazette (I guess)
Mejibray

I live near Ikebukuro and attend a Japanese university so it's bound to happen. Wouldn't say lucky. If you live in Tokyo or Osaka, you pretty much have the opportunity to go to a concert every day. I'm on break now so I'm trying to go to at least 2 concerts a week.

I've seen quite a few more bands. Some are great live but the music isn't not quite my taste (like Megaromania and THE MICRO HEAD 4N's, aka Zero and Karyu's new band), some are completely utterly awful (like ZUCK and VelBet)
It's always really nice to have the experience of seeing bands live though!
It sounds like you have a pretty great time though. I would go to concerts really often too if I lived in that area.

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
I like a lot ^^ My favorites would have to be GazettE, Sadie, Nega, Royz, Alsdead, Mejibray, Screw,And-eccentric agent, Matenrou Opera, D=out,Deluhi, -Oz-...the list just goes on and on xD

Dapper Ladykiller

Lostfeather0102
Nox Obscurus
Lostfeather0102
Nox Obscurus

DaizyStripper*
OZ*
BORN*
DEATHGAZE
SADIE
lynch
EAT YOU ALIVE*
Plastic Tree
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Gazette (I guess)
Mejibray

It sounds like you have a pretty great time though. I would go to concerts really often too if I lived in that area.

It's especially great if you're non-Asian. VK guys LOVE giving a lot of attention to their foreign fans.
I interacted with Aki quite a bit when I went to Sadie's event live on Saturday. He even intentionally threw his pick towards me and my friends (who are also foreigners), but Sadie fans are assholes so the people in the front jumped up and fought over it. rolleyes

Friendly Cat

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nox Obscurus
Lostfeather0102
Nox Obscurus
Lostfeather0102
Nox Obscurus

DaizyStripper*
OZ*
BORN*
DEATHGAZE
SADIE
lynch
EAT YOU ALIVE*
Plastic Tree
Mix Speaker's,Inc.
Gazette (I guess)
Mejibray

It's especially great if you're non-Asian. VK guys LOVE giving a lot of attention to their foreign fans.
I interacted with Aki quite a bit when I went to Sadie's event live on Saturday. He even intentionally threw his pick towards me and my friends (who are also foreigners), but Sadie fans are assholes so the people in the front jumped up and fought over it. rolleyes
It does seem like they pay more attention to foreign fans~
That sounds super cool omg eek

Witty Fatcat

The GazettE all the way. emotion_bigheart An Cafe was, I think, my first VK band that I heard and I love them, too. But lately i've been listening to a lot of K-pop now. emotion_drool
Some others I listen too are Girugamesh, Exist Trace, SuG, Golden Bomber (I love their humor), Dir En Grey, & Alice Nine is okay to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games