Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Westlife~!
They are really good at singing~!
I love the songs Flying without Wings and the one with Ft. BoA, i don't remember the other one...i think the song was like
" We've got a littlle world of our own..." Oh Yah..i think it's called World Of Our Own.
I like there song "Flying without wings" all 3 versions of them... The original one, the one ft. BoA*, and the one Ft Cristian Castro... I also like "When your looking like that", " I lay my love on you", "Enti deje mi amor"(spanish version of "I lay my love on you" wink , "Con lo bien que te vez"(spanish version of "When your looking like that" wink , which are sung by them in spanish.. and I also like "I swear It Again"
OUGH.... so bored
ahh!! westlife!! heart heart i ADORE the obvious and why do i love you songs!! 3nodding
they's a bit gay i think
sparky_7
i like west life although i never heard that song you are talking about

i only heard i lay my love on you or something...da da da da da da..da dadadada da.. dadadadadadadadadadada....... sweatdrop so sweet.. 3nodding
I like Westlife. I acually saw them in concert when they first came to the U.S..i got some stuff signed..even pics XD...... very sweet guys
xd Yah I heart that song they did with BoA blaugh
westlife makes me want to commit suicide!!! they're the most disgusting s**t on the entire plante jaja, the s**t they "make" can't be called "music"
i thought boybands were looooong gone ;>_>
*humming* "i lay my lov on you..." is westlife krn...? in the first post i thought about it pm me n e body
hey u cant say dat i lyk Westlife domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces