Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Conversationalist

Leo Rosa
I don't know if people are still replying to this haha xD
Well, I might be late for the party.
My favorite vocaloids are IA, Rin and Miki. I also love Mew's voice and gakupo's too (specially his new power append omg omggg).
My favorite producers are MelonteaP, Avtechno and SeikoP. I also like Peperon's old works.

I have an UTAU, named Kyoranne Leo. And I made a song with him, with his portuguese voicebank. I hope you like it~

Oooh that sounds really nice! I don't speak Portuguese, but he sounds really good :3

Gracious Hunter

3,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Renxius
Leo Rosa
I don't know if people are still replying to this haha xD
Well, I might be late for the party.
My favorite vocaloids are IA, Rin and Miki. I also love Mew's voice and gakupo's too (specially his new power append omg omggg).
My favorite producers are MelonteaP, Avtechno and SeikoP. I also like Peperon's old works.

I have an UTAU, named Kyoranne Leo. And I made a song with him, with his portuguese voicebank. I hope you like it~

Oooh that sounds really nice! I don't speak Portuguese, but he sounds really good :3

thank you
Aww that make me so happy >u<~ ~

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Any one here entering the Yohioloid Contest? c:

yuki utahime

I haven't heard of it, what's it for?

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Renxius
yuki utahime

I haven't heard of it, what's it for?
it's a design contest for a new male vocaloid, voiced by Yohio, a famous singer in Sweden and Japan
link

Devoted Miko

A design contest? Interesting.
I hope we get as fantastic a design as Sonika's re-design!

Oh, and hi there, everyone!
My avatar is sort of inspired by Cripton's characters.

I'm sure submissions and the winning design will be really cool. emotion_c8

Hopeful Girl

Am I the only one who is mad that they are that they are calling her "Older Rin" or, in this case "Future Style Rin"? YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL IT'S LENKA! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Odd Cinderella
Am I the only one who is mad that they are that they are calling her "Older Rin" or, in this case "Future Style Rin"? YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL IT'S LENKA! scream

Considering Lenka is a fanmade character and this is officially made by Crypton/Sega, idk what to tell you.

Hopeful Girl

MystSaphyr
Odd Cinderella

Considering Lenka is a fanmade character and this is officially made by Crypton/Sega, idk what to tell you.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Anyone here play Mabinogi?

They're having a Vocaloid event. ^ w^

My boyfriend nearly exploded at the news, haha~
Odd Cinderella

Wrong, it is Rin. The module is based on the way she looks older for a moment in the PV for Rin-chan now! About a minute in you'll see what I mean.

Hopeful Girl

Desdemona Winchcombe
Odd Cinderella

Wrong, it is Rin. The module is based on the way she looks older for a moment in the PV for Rin-chan now! About a minute in you'll see what I mean.

Meh. I got over it.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Would anyone here be interested in seeing a bit of the Vocaloid Producers panel from MTAC with EmpathP and TempoP (Vocalekt Visions)?

I could post it here once I get it uploaded, it's around 30 minutes I think.

I filmed the last 2/3-ish and it's pretty informative, y'know, not very fandom-y I guess, but super interesting for those who want to get into the creative production side of Vocaloid, like using the software, producing music or art/animations, and collaborating with other producers.

Mega Member

MystSaphyr

I would love that~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out