Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
My friends AkiGlancy, UTAUReni and I collaborated on a (really late, we know) entry for the Galaco contest! Please help us reach the needed 1000 views! ;u;

Here's a preview, though you gotta click one of the links below and click play to get a view count:

Nicovideo users, you can click here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18146185

Those without Nico accounts can click here: http://www.nicovideo.jp.am/watch/sm18146185

Please take a listen!
Reni composed the song, Aki wrote the lyrics and I configured Yuzuki Yukari's vocals! (Sasayaki-san, an UTAU/Macloid, and VY1V3 are the two voices in the chanting. I configured Sasa while our other friend AsterSelene rendered VY1)

Thanks!!

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Where can I get a Vocaloid program in English?

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

Hopeful Girl

Irene1792
Which Vocaloid do you want? Because there are actual Vocaloids that sing English and then there are those who sing English, but is not their native tongue.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Odd Cinderella
Irene1792
Which Vocaloid do you want? Because there are actual Vocaloids that sing English and then there are those who sing English, but is not their native tongue.
I wanted a Luka Megurine program. Since She can sing well in english and japanese.

Hopeful Girl

Irene1792
Odd Cinderella
Irene1792
I wanted a Luka Megurine program. Since She can sing well in english and japanese.
hm. @_@ Not sure, here's the vocawikia page. you might need to Google it. neutral

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Odd Cinderella
Irene1792
Odd Cinderella
Irene1792
hm. @_@ Not sure, here's the vocawikia page. you might need to Google it. neutral

Oh Thanks! This will help!

Hopeful Girl

Irene1792
Odd Cinderella
Irene1792
Odd Cinderella
Irene1792

Oh Thanks! This will help!
3nodding

MisaFrank's Prince

Hatted Friend

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
*Aiko fan spaz moment*
Aiko's nendroid model is just too cute! I want to sit on her head all day ; A ; <3

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

So have I mentioned on here how much I love EZFG?
Here, have a "magician's operation" chorus.

With Halyosy and Kradness heart
Can't wait for Miku and the Kagamine twins to get their English voicebanks! I will use them so hard! whee
I'm being creepy again, sorry! dramallama
Anyways, my favorites would have to be Rin, Luka, IA, Aoki Lapis, Gumi, Kaito, Meiko, and... and...
EVERYLASTONEOFTHEM!
HAHAHAHA! heart
My favorite is Rin though!
I'm gonna wrap this up, I talk a lot... sweatdrop

User Image
Oh,
You should also watch this if you've heard Popipo by Miku:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeP6uUy4Dk

Dapper Dabbler

MrsManpants
Anyways, my favorites would have to be Rin, Luka, IA, Aoki Lapis, Gumi, Kaito, Meiko, and... and...
EVERYLASTONEOFTHEM!
HAHAHAHA! heart

Aah, I'm glad! I love all the Vocaloids too! Although I'm not sure about Gachapoid, to be honest... I don't know if anyone could ever successfully use him in a not-joke song... neutral
Kaz-chan
MrsManpants
EVERYLASTONEOFTHEM!
HAHAHAHA! heart

Aah, I'm glad! I love all the Vocaloids too! Although I'm not sure about Gachapoid, to be honest... I don't know if anyone could ever successfully use him in a not-joke song... neutral

I get what you mean xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces