Ken 0.1744966442953 17.4% [ 52 ]
Ravi 0.1241610738255 12.4% [ 37 ]
Hongbin 0.087248322147651 8.7% [ 26 ]
Hyuk 0.12080536912752 12.1% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 298 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95 96 > >>

Smoker

Mikkabi

aaagh ive been wanting to submit a letter but i honestly cant write jack sh**. i just cant write. theres so much i want to say but i cant organize it well enough so that it isnt a complete mess.

Tiny Star

There's a letter that some Starlights wrote and they've opened it for anyone to sign here if anyone's interested.
I took no part in the letter so please... don't ask me about it. LOL
just thought I'd post it since the topic of sending letters was brought up

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@Dol Baegi
Lmaoo, same!
It's VIXX' business, not mine, so I didn't do anything with it. xD

Tiny Star

@Jaehwan
this is when I go and hide in my jpop fandoms tbh XD

7th win omggg ;~; grats bbies ♥

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Dol Baegi
@Jaehwan
this is when I go and hide in my jpop fandoms tbh XD

7th win omggg ;~; grats bbies ♥

LITERALLY SAME, TBH.
I'VE BEEN SPAZZING ABOUT HEY! SAY! JUMP DURING THAT WHOLE VIXX SITUATION, AND THEIR 7TH WIN.

I've noticed that there's the annoying kpop fans who find any little thing to argue about, and I'm just sitting here casually listening to kpop and jpop and not caring about stuff. ^^

Tiny Star

@Jaehwan
OH MY GH JUMP is my main Jpop fandom tbh ;; Chii-chan is amazing (off topic here but--- )

and yeah, who gives about all the dramalama when you can just sit back and enjoy your favs instead c:

ANYWAY YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@Dol Baegi
OMG YASSSSSSSS.
I'm currently in a JUMP group chat on Line, and all we ever talk about is JUMP or other Johnny's groups. ^^

You're my favorite person, too~ emotion_kirakira
It's hard to find Kpop fans who also love Jpop. emotion_awesome

Fashionable Friend

Did any of you see the post that Ravi made on the fancafe? Apparently something is going on, but Ravi doesn't name names. I get the very strong feeling he's talking about N, but it could be Leo as well. Well whoever it is about I'm sad about it crying

Here is the translation of what Ravi posted on the cafe.

User Image

My poor Vixx! What is going on!? I hope someone clears things up soon, because I can't handle this. crying

Vixx User Image

Tiny Star

@Jaehwan
OH I feel honoured O:
but that's very true, a lot of kpop fans like kpop because it's "cool" and they don't like "cute" so much, at least from my knowledge. orz

@RAZlEL
I don't know if it's just me but upon reading that letter the first time that I read that, I felt a huge relief?
Well, one relief was that I read the thing in Korean and understood every bit of it and it was nice...
but the main relief that Ravi is such a caring person??? I was very happy that he is a part of VIXX and that he'll be there for the members.
It really was touching to me more than worrisome, but MAYBE IM JUST STRANGE...

Fashionable Friend

@ Dol Baegi

You aren't strange at all haha. Actually that is one of the main reasons why I love Ravi so much, he's a very caring person. He's always concerned with others well being, I'm happy he is there for the other members as well. I just hope whatever is going on isn't bad, and I will just continue to show my love and support of them ^_^

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@RAZIEL
I can honestly admit that when I first saw that note (on my facebook cause i'm in the vixx starlight fangroup) and I got scared, but reading it, I was like "WHOA, RAVI WROTE THIS?" cause I'm not used to seeing him write stuff like that, or expected him too cause I thought he would be all "swag swag swag." xD

I'm glad he cares for VIXX, tho. ;u;

@Dol Baegi
LMAO, I HAVE NOTICED THAT TOO.
They're all "kpop is 5edgy, jpop is cutesy" and I'm like "both are 5edgy bro" xD

Yee~ *hugs you* emotion_yatta

Fashionable Friend

VIXX TV2 EPISODE #13

Gotta love this episode, it is good seeing all of the wins that Vixx has worked so hard for (and deserves). I must say I always love these "behind the scenes" type of videos. Poor N, he seems to be the one member who is affected the most by all of their wins. He's gotten choked up on a few occasions. It's sweet and sad at the same time, don't cry Hakyeon!

Vixx User Image

Fashionable Friend

Also be sure to watch Vixx on the MBC Picnic, a handful of acoustic songs that are top notch =)

On And On

B.O.D.Y

Youth Hurts

Thank You For Being Born

Error

Love Equation

Sorry for the double post, and so many videos sweatdrop Just thought you all might enjoy seeing these if you haven't already. =D

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
@RAZIEL
I don't like seeing N cry. D:
It should be Leo cause I want to see him cry for ruining my feels everyday

Fashionable Friend

@ Lee Jaehwan
Agreed, I hate seeing N upset. And they have caught Leo crying, he's just very stealthy and hides it hahaha So cute and sweet yet so heartbreakingly sad at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff