Hyuk 0.12080536912752 12.1% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 298 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 96 > >>

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
just watched the Teaser for Equation,omg so good can't wait for it to come out and they look all so cute 4laugh heart

Fashionable Friend

In the teaser video did all of you notice Leo pointing the gun at Ravi?

User Image

eek Leo has finally cracked! They hit the 1000 day mark, and now Leo is just done. xp and Leo is probably there like "It's my time" DON'T DO IT LEO! hahaha Also kind of surprised the gun isn't pointed at N hahaha rofl

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Leo's pointing it at Ravi like "get that smug ******** look off your face"

Greedy Duck

I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this question in this thread, but does VIXX have any other songs that are similar to What U Waiting For? I don't really listen to them much, but I came across that song by chance and I reaaaaally like it. whee

Fashionable Friend

Intemi
    I'm not sure if I am allowed to ask this question in this thread, but does VIXX have any other songs that are similar to What U Waiting For? I don't really listen to them much, but I came across that song by chance and I reaaaaally like it. whee

You will have to be more specific when you say you want a song that is similar to What you Waiting For? What is it about the song that you like so much? The more upbeat sound? Really all of their songs are amazing haha so you should check out any of them. Just let me know what about that song it is that you like so much, and I can for sure give you some other ideas.

Bloblike Blob

Intemi

What U Waiting For was composed/written by Ravi, so if you liked it I'd start with other songs he's written and/or composed for the group like Secret Night and Light Up The Darkness; in the same sort of vein, After Dark and Beautiful Killer are also pretty good.

But yeah, VIXX's discography as a whole is pretty solid - imo they're one of the most consistent K-pop groups when it comes to releases.

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Intemi

"After Dark" is one of the VIXX songs I'm obsessed with. You should listen to it~ ^^

And questions are fine in this thread. xD

Greedy Duck

Ashikubi

What U Waiting For was composed/written by Ravi, so if you liked it I'd start with other songs he's written and/or composed for the group like Secret Night and Light Up The Darkness; in the same sort of vein, After Dark and Beautiful Killer are also pretty good.

But yeah, VIXX's discography as a whole is pretty solid - imo they're one of the most consistent K-pop groups when it comes to releases.

Oooh! That's neat! I didn't know he wrote some of the music for Vixx whee
I really liked Light Up The Darkness! It was kinda of what I'm looking for!
Beautiful Killer and After Dark are pretty nice too!
Thanks! c:

Lee Jaehwan

"After Dark" is one of the VIXX songs I'm obsessed with. You should listen to it~ ^^

And questions are fine in this thread. xD

That is a good song! Thanks! emotion_c8
Heh, okie dokey! emotion_yatta

Fashionable Friend

VIXX 이별공식 (LOVE EQUATION)

The time is finally here! To all my fellow ST☆RLIGHT people, enjoy listening to their new songs as well as watching their new music video!

VIXX! (Ravi, Leo, N, Hongbin, Hyuk and Ken) User Image

Fashionable Friend

I absolutely ADORE this song ^_^ (Memory) It is so good to finally hear Hyuk singing a main part of a song. I'm sure that Hyuk fans all over the world are dying from joy right now haha 4laugh He has a great voice, hope we hear more from him in the future. Ravi and Hyuk did an amazing job with this song! Standing ovation for Ravi in composing this one ^_^

LEO! *claps hands excitedly* he did such a good job composing this song! I love how he gave a part to every member ^_^ It worked out so perfectly. Love the sound of this one, it's so soft just like our sweet softspoken Leo whee

Vixx User Image

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
OMG I LOVED IT heart heart

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
UGH. THAT MV.
It kinda reminded me of hsj for a second, too. ^^

Friendly Genius

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
I finally found my fellow Starlights! Annyeong Starlight family!!! *hugs all of you* heart
I've been here like since 2006 or 2007? I came back after a hiatus! My younger brother and younger sis plays here too and now we are all finally back here at Gaia! I made sure to check the VIXX forums after I came back!

Tiny Star

Memory is beyond amazing and I love how great Hyuk's voice mixes with Ravi's rap
        also, that MV is beyond cute. this entire comeback is a happy pill

Fashionable Friend

Rainiekkuma

Annyeong haseyo fellow ST☆RLIGHT! Welcome back to Gaia, hope that you are enjoying Vixx's new album ^_^

Dol Baegi

I completely agree with you! This whole comeback is indeed a "happy pill" The MV never fails to make me smile, and Memory is so spectacular! Yay Hyuk and Ravi! I just love it all ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff