Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favourite release by Versailles?

The Revenant Choir 0.20376175548589 20.4% [ 130 ]
Lyrical Sympathy 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 58 ]
A Noble was Born in Chaos 0.025078369905956 2.5% [ 16 ]
NOBLE 0.10971786833856 11.0% [ 70 ]
PRINCE 0.078369905956113 7.8% [ 50 ]
I like them all equally! 0.39968652037618 40.0% [ 255 ]
Gold option~ 0.092476489028213 9.2% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 638 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 173 174 175 > >> >>> »|

Never.Rebellion
And sorry for doubting you at first. I had only checked his blog and came here to update, and hadn't gotten to LJ yet, so I hadn't yet seen the news about them being on Tainted Radio. ^^;

That's ok wink Kamijo's English is cute. I wish I knew when the interview will be aired. I won't get to listen to the show tomorrow, and I'll be gone from the computer until Sunday evening. I want to hear them neutral

Ah, didn't see that part. You're right, presents are included with the special tickets.
Areeanah
Never.Rebellion
And sorry for doubting you at first. I had only checked his blog and came here to update, and hadn't gotten to LJ yet, so I hadn't yet seen the news about them being on Tainted Radio. ^^;

That's ok wink Kamijo's English is cute. I wish I knew when the interview will be aired. I won't get to listen to the show tomorrow, and I'll be gone from the computer until Sunday evening. I want to hear them neutral

Ah, didn't see that part. You're right, presents are included with the special tickets.

I wish they said when it was, too. I really don't care to listen to radio, so I only want to listen to the interview and nothing else. >: lol That and I want to know the time so I can add it to my site, so maybe more fans will see it and listen too. x_x; I added it to the news as "date and time not known yet" for now. Here's hoping someone posts the time they'll be on in the LJ comm.
According to LJ, the interview will be aired on September 7th.

Which propably means I won't get to hear it sad I'll be in Tokyo with no internet connection that day.
Versailles makes me smile ;]
Never.Rebellion
Areeanah
Never.Rebellion

I wish they said when it was, too. I really don't care to listen to radio, so I only want to listen to the interview and nothing else. >: lol That and I want to know the time so I can add it to my site, so maybe more fans will see it and listen too. x_x; I added it to the news as "date and time not known yet" for now. Here's hoping someone posts the time they'll be on in the LJ comm.

Usually the interviews are aired towards the middle or end of the show which starts at 5 pm and ends at 8 pm (Pacific), but I'm not making any promises. Tainted Reality is not just a radio station, it's a jrock internet radio which plays listeners requests. Requests are made through AIM to TR Request. If you click the link in my sig it will take you to the TR website . . . then click "bother us on myspace" and you can learn more about the Tainted Reality network and you can hear Versailles saying "You are listening to Tainted Reality . . . ". I love Kamijo's voice.

EDIT: You no longer have to click "bother us on myspace" . . . their website is up and running.
I think Versailles is awesome biggrin . My friend introduced me to their music after she read about them in one of her music magazines. The instrumentals are excellent and the vocals are up there, too. I especially love Yuki's drum playing surprised .

I can't wait to hear more of their songs smile .
Versailles have signed a contract with European record label CLJ Records, and their album will be released simultaneously in Japan and Europe biggrin
Updated our Versailles fansites with all the new tour dates x3

They still don't have any lives during the time of Onicon, hm. I really still can't imagine it being them, however.. I just wish they'd either put up lives during that time or something so we'd know for sure. D: Nevermind, Rentrer en Soi were announced for Onicon finally. PHEW, relief that it's not Versailles. XD

ETA: Also, I'm going to -try- and translate blog entries for the site. I'll probably start with Teru's so keep your eyes out for that. ^_^

Anxious Ladykiller

Awww.
I was listening to The Revenant Choir when I found this thread.

It must be fate~<3

o:

Explorer

Oh wow, new news. These guys are on a role! They're releasing stuff super-fast. There's only so much I can see Stateside, though, but I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open to any new news from their upcoming lives (I especially want to see the one happening on the 31st of October.)

Thanks for keeping us fans up to date. ^.^
As posted in the Versailles LJ comm by metalgearmatt16:

"This is just a reminder to tune in to Tainted Reality tonight for the first American radio interview with Versailles at 8pm EST

http://www.taintedreality.net/

Tell everyone you know about this!!"

Explorer

Never.Rebellion
As posted in the Versailles LJ comm by metalgearmatt16:

"This is just a reminder to tune in to Tainted Reality tonight for the first American radio interview with Versailles at 8pm EST

http://www.taintedreality.net/

Tell everyone you know about this!!"

So I'm kinda new to this and stuff, but is there something being broadcast(ed?) now, or do we have to wait 'til 8 PM before something happens? Thanks much. XD

Edit: Okay, so it really does start at 8. Sweet. I'm tuning in as soon as it starts, so, whoo!
EditEdit: I just looked at their past playlists... really good stuff! Thanks again for the link and news!
Editeditedit: They're adorable. eek heart Love them. XD Interesting interview, haha.
Lyrical Sympathy is now avaliable for pre-order!

CDJapan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SASCD-27
Brand-X: http://www.brand-x.jp/product/2328

First press comes with a postcard.
Brand-X Pre-orders come with a special extra privilege not yet decided.

Explorer

Juka's page updated, too, with the option to pre-order "Saint Croix": http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SASCD-27

Gonna go update the Juka thread~~~

I can't wait to hear Versailles' stuff. I went ahead and pre-ordered the album. whee

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What was the American interview? I don't think I've ever heard of it...which is really bad, considering I belong to that LJ group. I should really log in more often. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff