Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favourite release by Versailles?

The Revenant Choir 0.20376175548589 20.4% [ 130 ]
Lyrical Sympathy 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 58 ]
A Noble was Born in Chaos 0.025078369905956 2.5% [ 16 ]
NOBLE 0.10971786833856 11.0% [ 70 ]
PRINCE 0.078369905956113 7.8% [ 50 ]
I like them all equally! 0.39968652037618 40.0% [ 255 ]
Gold option~ 0.092476489028213 9.2% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 638 ]

MirikaYuuji
Ah, I seen there had been posted about the birthday projects..
There is a Masashi one now too. ^^

Masashi birthday project

Sorry for being here rarely, I am not much of a GaiaOnline person anymore.

Ohh, thank you for posting! The project was just being suggested at the time I made that post, so I was going to wait until it was finalized.
That's alright, neither am I. I was just hoping to somehow participate in the Versailles fandom. XD

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

love their outfits
SkyDragon70
MirikaYuuji
Ah, I seen there had been posted about the birthday projects..
There is a Masashi one now too. ^^

Masashi birthday project

Sorry for being here rarely, I am not much of a GaiaOnline person anymore.

Ohh, thank you for posting! The project was just being suggested at the time I made that post, so I was going to wait until it was finalized.
That's alright, neither am I. I was just hoping to somehow participate in the Versailles fandom. XD

Ah! I see. xD

n_n; I am not participating myself into the birthday things, though.
Also because I am always too late with things in the end, anyway...
MirikaYuuji

I'm not participating either. I am sending a gift to Yuki on my own though. It's always a surprise when their birthday comes around and you realize how old they really are. o.O
Never anything wrong with just sending a message via Twitter or Ameba or whatever.
SkyDragon70
MirikaYuuji

I'm not participating either. I am sending a gift to Yuki on my own though. It's always a surprise when their birthday comes around and you realize how old they really are. o.O
Never anything wrong with just sending a message via Twitter or Ameba or whatever.

Gladly not the only one.
Is it? Hmm. I am never surprised. How old is Yuki becoming?
...I don't have Ameba... *has no idea how it works*
MirikaYuuji
Gladly not the only one.

If the year of birth is correct, he'll be 35. Still young, but they always seem younger than they really are.
I had to look at a few tutorials to figure it out, but once you go through everything it gets a bit easier.
It feels kind of pointless though, because of the huge language barrier, so I'm constantly wondering if any of them actually understand what I say, let alone read them. sweatdrop
SkyDragon70
MirikaYuuji
Gladly not the only one.

If the year of birth is correct, he'll be 35. Still young, but they always seem younger than they really are.
I had to look at a few tutorials to figure it out, but once you go through everything it gets a bit easier.
It feels kind of pointless though, because of the huge language barrier, so I'm constantly wondering if any of them actually understand what I say, let alone read them. sweatdrop

Oh, they sure do.
Handsome 35 years old man~ ;D

Hmm. I might do that someday.
Yeah... xD
Huzzah!
Do they ever slow down?! It's a bit frustrating that they never take a break imo.
Last night at the Grand Final ~Chateau de Versailles~ it was announced that a new single will be released in April, and a new album in August. EDIT: An additonal single will be released in June as well.
In addition, that mysterious new song played at the last couple of venues, as well as two new songs, were played. The title of one was given, which is called "Rhapsody of Darkness."

Are people excited about this announcement?

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
SkyDragon70
Huzzah!
Do they ever slow down?! It's a bit frustrating that they never take a break imo.
Last night at the Grand Final ~Chateau de Versailles~ it was announced that a new single will be released in April, and a new album in August.
In addition, that mysterious new song played at the last couple of venues, as well as two new songs, were played. The title of one was given, which is called "Rhapsody of Darkness."

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
OMG! I am! Feels like it's been a while since they've done something new. but I listen to their stuff all the time! I only realize time passes when the group changes their hair colour or outfits. lol!

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
SkyDragon70
Huzzah!
Last night at the Grand Final ~Chateau de Versailles~ it was announced that a new single will be released in April, and a new album in August.

Thank you for this info. I'm excited blaugh But somewhat dreading the single release since it'll more than likely be different types sold. To get all the types or not.
Why isn't this on the first page? It should always be on the front page, you guys! Don't let it fall to second!

Ontopic: I can't wait for Rhapsody of Darkness. It feels like it's been ages since their last release. Something after Masquerade...Vampire, was it? D:

Chu-Lip: I love your sig. Bunnies!
haha. I found this on youtube. Enjoy, you guys.
Sweet Skullcakes
Why isn't this on the first page? It should always be on the front page, you guys! Don't let it fall to second!

Ontopic: I can't wait for Rhapsody of Darkness. It feels like it's been ages since their last release. Something after Masquerade...Vampire, was it? D:

Are you referring to the various pieces of news? If you know of a way to get them on the first page, let me know and I'll move the posts.

I'm excited for it too. The description of the song sounds super metal, I've been longing to hear something heavy again.
I don't believe anything has been released since Holy Grail, which contains both Masquerade and Vampire. It's been around 7 months or so I believe, after Holy Grail was released they toured.
More details on Rhapsody of the Darkness everyone! (apparently the "the" has been added)

The title song will be "Rhapsody of the Darkness", a song dominated by harpsichord and pipe organ, is a neoclassically-arranged dark and speeding Gothic & Speed Metal tune!

The story of two people who are destined to be separated from one another is told.
"Illusion" will be released at the same time. It's a number which portrays scenery through dramatic development and arrangement and its lyrics are impressive.

Single for download
"Rhapsody of the Darkness"
M1.Rhapsody of the Darkness
M2.Illusion

The new single will be available to download on April 25th.
Please note that this will be a digital single.

As well, two birthday events have been decided.

TERU's birthday event will take place April 1st at Osaka club ALIVE!
Note that TERU's birthday is April 10th, but the event is taking place before that.

MASASHI and P-suke's double birthday event will take place on April 28th, at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL.
MASASHI has also expressed the desire to bring P-suke to Nagoya with him, so there's a possibility he may be at the event as well.
Note that MASASHI and P-suke's birthdays are on April 25th, and the event is taking place after that.

*Credit goes to TERUtranslation for translating the event info, as well as Aotsuki_Shizk for translating MASASHI's entry.

In addition, if you missed HIZAKI and YUKI's double birthday event from February 18th, there is a live report here, thanks to Aotsuki_Shizk.
There are also two lovely pictures, one can be found on YUKI's Ameba, the other on HIZAKI's Twitter.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
sad it's sad this thread isn't very active..
i was thinking it's weird i haven't posted here before since i've been a fan for years, but i guess it's not that weird since i'm never in the music forums. >_>

i was at versailles concert in london in october~ it was awesome but i kind of just stood there with my mouth open for most of the show. xD
i bought some merchandise but i was kind of sad everything was really expensive (i was expecting stuff to be expensive but not that expensive..). i bought a shirt and the tour booklet and a set of photos, i think.
i hope they'll come to the UK again soon so i can not be as stupid next time and bring more money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff